Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822593 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uche8419: 4:10am On Feb 11, 2019
Hello,
Please I am a little bit confused about work experience for FSW and seriously need help from experienced people in this forum.
I am claiming work experience from Dec 2012 but I only sent my Bsc(2016), and ACCA (achieved member in feb 2016) for WES evaluation due to the delays I perceived of sending my HND but I had my HND in 2009 which i used to secure the job that I am claiming work experience from.
Please I want to know if the work experiences will count for me since the credentials I evaluated are ahead of some work experiences that I want to claim.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 4:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Only 52? That means you didn't read part one. Plenty information there too....

Barryston:
Sigh! I've been sleeping on the sister's thread for some days now...very informative that I wished I had started earlier....I had to navigate through 52 pages shocked cry cry cry

Is doing me like I should fly to Canada rn grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:32am On Feb 11, 2019
"Analytically"....... in psquare's voice(lols). You're just God sent ma'am.
Ifeoma77:

I am using 31 here, just in case ECA delays you till after your birthday.
Your family's CRS without stressing wifey with ECA or IELTS = 432
CRS with wife doing ECA alone (bachelor's degree), no IELTS = 440
CRS with your wife writing IELTS alone, no ECA and scoring 6 in all modules = 444
CRS with wife doing both ECA (Bachelor's) and IELTS (6 across the board) = 452

My Opinion:
1. If you or wifey has a sibling in Canada that you can claim points from, then she should not bother with ECA or IELTS.
2. If there's no sibling in the equation, she should write IELTS alone and not bother about ECA. I'm pretty sure she will score better than 6 each in LRWS and 444+ is a very good score to fetch ITA. Besides, 75k (68k with MOD) is cheaper than the cost of ECA fee + school transcript request + courier fees. Also two weeks wait for IELTS result (or 3 days with CBT) is shorter than months for ECA.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by lemmydap: 7:26am On Feb 11, 2019
YemiEbiye:
Is it B.sc or M.sc??

Hi,

MBA. My profile have always been in progress (It didn't show 'on hold' at any point, so its difficult to ascertain if Unilag has responded.)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Elcid1(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2019
Pls has there been a situation where Nigeria MSc degree is down graded to BSC during evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by chicyclass(f): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin
battousaiX:
You'll still lick the draw soup anyways...lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2019
Oh great!

efeklvn:

cc: Stencil
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iamforesight: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
Oh really? Okay then, I will search and give feedback. I thank you.
efeklvn:

I remember seeing 1 or 2 people here saying they used NOUN PGD plus their bsc to claim 1 or 2 degrees. pls search this thread thoroughly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hopesprings: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Good morning all. I could really use some help/advise if anyone as some suggestions. I am at the verge of submitting my application with just one issue and I would really like to close this out today and finally get this off my plate after one elapsed ITA and week away from the deadline for this one.

My financial documents are larger than the 4MB limit and I have tried the different online compressors and none seem to do the trick. At this point, I'm now looking at maybe downsizing the number of documents I have in the file.

My POF is a Mutual Fund I opened about 3 weeks ago. I included the letter/statement from the bank for the mutual fund, my 6 months bank statements (both current and savings) as well as that of my spouse to show the source of funds and a reference letter from my bank. Is there anything I can remove from here? Do you have any other suggestions on how to shrink the file?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shogz89: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2019
NanaF:

What’s your certification? Acca or ACA.
i have both ACA and also DIP.IFRS(ACCA)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Barryston:
Sigh! I've been sleeping on the sister's thread for some days now...very informative that I wished I had started earlier....I had to navigate through 52 pages shocked cry cry cry

Is doing me like I should fly to Canada rn grin
try to read the part 1,its also informative

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeanyinuel(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2019
Good morning
Download pdf compressor from your Google play store. It will help you in compressing the size of your document. You don't have to remove anything.

Hopesprings:
Good morning all. I could really use some help/advise if anyone as some suggestions. I am at the verge of submitting my application with just one issue and I would really like to close this out today and finally get this off my plate after one elapsed ITA and week away from the deadline for this one.

My financial documents are larger than the 4MB limit and I have tried the different online compressors and none seem to do the trick. At this point, I'm now looking at maybe downsizing the number of documents I have in the file.

My POF is a Mutual Fund I opened about 3 weeks ago. I included the letter/statement from the bank for the mutual fund, my 6 months bank statements (both current and savings) as well as that of my spouse to show the source of funds and a reference letter from my bank. Is there anything I can remove from here? Do you have any other suggestions on how to shrink the file?

Thanks a lot in advance.

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bharbhyie: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2019
All the very best dear!!!

Mummychichi:

I'm picking it up tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by captainhoo: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2019
cmaamaa:

https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Easy. Follow the link
Hi, How many days did it take for posting to you. I know it takes about 5 to 10 working days to process ( according to the website)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kingkhalil: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2019
I have a little question please. I am a Lawyer and my LLB Degree is being assessed by IQAS, IELTS comes up in March. I want to assess wifey's credentials (She has a Diploma in Law and a BSC Economics). However, she told me her Diploma program was for just one year. Would that satisfy the 2 Certificates (Diploma + Bachelors Degree) part or do I just assess her BSC alone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by saidato: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2019
Congratulations, am so happy for you and i wish you all the best

Jasmine17:
Good news my people grin grin grin grin

IELTS has freed me at first attempt.

Listening 8
Reading 9
Writing 7
Speaking 7.5

Overall band score 8

All glory and honour to you Lord God kiss

BC 1st Nov 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by njbybrthnly: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2019
I think you should use the last 3 months statement of account instead of 6. Then explain in your LOE that the reason for doing that is that the document was too large but you are ready to send the rest to them if deemed necessary.

Just my opinion sha...I also had too many documents so that's what I did. My app is not yet approved

Hopesprings:

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bepop: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Hopesprings:

Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bepop: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2019
I pray for PPR rain in this group.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bepop: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2019
I had a similar experience. What i eventually did was to use a TB certificate, gift deed and bank transfer receipt of money (gift money) and my spouse transferred his money into my other account which i explained briefly in settlement note and i printed the account statement of that one which was just 17 pages and i got PPR. You may consider removing unnecessary documents. Don't complicate your pof.
bepop:
[/quote][quote author=Hopesprings post=75616002]Good morning all. I could really use some help/advise if anyone as some suggestions. I am at the verge of submitting my application with just one issue and I would really like to close this out today and finally get this off my plate after one elapsed ITA and week away from the deadline for this one.

Thanks a lot in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Krakboi(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
My AOR was October 9th, had 2 adrs last year and completed biometrics since November. However there has been a loud silence from them since November. Who else is in this boat or can someone explain if I should be worried or not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hopesprings: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2019
njbybrthnly:
I think you should use the last 3 months statement of account instead of 6. Then explain in your LOE that the reason for doing that is that the document was too large but you are ready to send the rest to them if deemed necessary.

Just my opinion sha...I also had too many documents so that's what I did. My app is not yet approved

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hopesprings: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2019
bepop:
I had a similar experience. What i eventually did was to use a TB certificate, gift deed and bank transfer receipt of money (gift money) and my spouse transferred his money into my other account which i explained briefly in settlement note and i printed the account statement of that one which was just 17 pages and i got PPR. You may consider removing unnecessary documents. Don't complicate your pof.

Perfect! Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Influential101: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2019
Ifeoma77:

It's up to her laslas, but with 442, ITA is assured. Even if the cutoff is high the first time, all you have to do is wait for the next one and it will definitely drop. That 75k can solve a lot of other needs.
hmmmm, ok.. how do you know 442 will be a good score in the coming months? Had it been she's ready to enter the pool now, my advice would have been different...

If I were in her shoes my hubby will definitely do either IELTS or evaluation... the pain of waiting and hoping for scores to drop outweighs the 75k....

Anyway let me key into your hope cheesy and as you said, it's her decision las las smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stevemims(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Hi friends!

Has anyone evaluated Medical Laboratory Science degree? Kindly signify, I need some clarifications about it's Canadian equivalency (4 years degree or a professional degree) and which evaluation body. Thanks.

@Ifeoma77 abeg any idea (s)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2019
No, you shouldn't be worried. It's less than 6 months since you submitted so you're still within the processing time frame. You should order your GCMS notes if you haven't.
Krakboi:
Hello everyone,
My AOR was October 9th, had 2 adrs last year and completed biometrics since November. However there has been a loud silence from them since November. Who else is in this boat or can someone explain if I should be worried or not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flosk: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2019
stevemims:
Hi friends!

Has anyone evaluated Medical Laboratory Science degree? Kindly signify, I need some clarifications about it's Canadian equivalency (4 years degree or a professional degree) and which evaluation body. Thanks.

@Ifeoma77 abeg any idea (s)?

Find your answer in the screenshot

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LordSneed: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2019
https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf

Compress your document. Fin!

Hopesprings:

Thanks a lot in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stevemims(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2019
flosk:

Find your answer in the screenshot
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Hopesprings:

Thanks a lot in advance.

download ‘ilovepdf’ app You have it on Android and IOS stores.
Use the ‘compression function’ to compress ur file. I once compressed 12mb to 2mb with it.

Or u rescan ur docs, reduce each file then combine them again. Either way “ilovepdf” app would solve ur problem.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.