Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820682 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by captainhoo: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
cmaamaa:

Made request on 31st January received at UK address on the 5th February
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by psychalade: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Betap:

You can check out the self-employed person program, however NOTE that the processing time is 24months (it could be less or more)

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Start getting ready.
mmaryam:
Do ghost updates mean anything anymore these days?

Got one on Friday (February 8 ),called , a call agent told me my application is in process.

AOR is sept 20

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
ThePath:
This thread is a lifesaver. Please help
I’m a lawyer awaiting my evaluation from IQAS (after like forever they’ve acknowledged my application ) I’m 30 and the principal applicant. Hubby has a masters from Coventry university, so I need to evaluate his masters? He doesn’t want to write the IELTS.

Which body will be best to use and do you think transcript and evaluation from UK to Canada will be faster and cheaper
Hi. Please, how long did it take IQAS to acknowledge from when you delivered your documents? My application and transcript were delivered together on 7th February.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
@Sthill5, was that snapshot from a mail to you? Their website is still showing the old requirements without BIL.

Sthill5:
Hey guys,

Figured ill mention that the guys at planning for Canada now accept biometric instruction letter to register for the online sessions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
joo2018:
@Sthill5, was that snapshot from a mail to you? Their website is still showing the old requirements without BIL.

Yes it was sent to me..just go ahead to click yes to if you have eligibility documents and choose a date.

Thats what I did and then they sent the email and I forwarded my BIL as a reply

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by patty827: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
We dey the same WhatsApp group I swear
johnnybravo1990:
Na wah o. People wey don get ECA, una nor know wetin God do for una.
People be crying for IELTS, while me, be lamenting for this yeye ECA that does not want to come. It is well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jsquire: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello. Pls i have a question. Since i read the story about the guy whose application was cancelled because he submitted a state-owned PCC and not FBI PCC, i have been paranoid about my application. I submitted just last week.

I lived in Sierra Leone for 8 months in 2017 and i got the PCC from their CID HQ in Freetown. On the CIC site, they said the Ministry of Justice in Freetown is the designated organization. It happens that the CID is the only organisation that issues PCCs in Sierra Leone so i went ahead and submitted. I'm thinking i should have written an LOE to explain this. Should i be worried? undecided undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sanniwale(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good people,

Pls is there anyone here that wrote the Computer Based Test (CD IELTS) on the 29th of January and has gotten his/her result.

After the test, we were told the result would be ready in 7days (5/2/2019). Today makes it 13days and I'm yet to view my result. I called their line but I was told the result isn't ready yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
sanniwale:
Good people,

Pls is there anyone here that wrote the Computer Based Test (CD IELTS) on the 29th of January and has gotten his/her result.

After the test, we were told the result would be ready in 7days (5/2/2019). Today makes it 13days and I'm yet to view my result. I called their line but I was told the result isn't ready yet.

How did you check? Check via your registration portal
Ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pepe1: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jennypharb1:

Thanks dear, Se I'll just respect myself and order by myself. It's less than 5k anyway
Hello Ma'am.

It seems to me like you didn't quite catch the 'Proxy/3rd Party' part and I hope I did.

Even when you want to order for it by yourself outside Canada, y would still be dealing with 3rd party commercial services and these are the ones that some people had expressed concerns over their activities.

Alternatively, someone in Canada can do it on your behalf and that also is a 3rd party activity on your profile.

cc: Tojued

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Krakboi(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Oh well... we wait and see then, best of luck
Jennypharb1:

AOR Oct 8th here, haven't heard anything since biometrics and med passed also. we haven't reached the six month mark yet so I guess we can be still.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sanniwale(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
I've checked via this portal countless times but it is showing 'Awaiting Result'.

Ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Frances86: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goodafternoon great people. I am the PA.I have my POF in a joint account with my spouse. My salary account has no significant savings. I have applied for 6months payslip from my place of work. In the circumstance, will the 6months payslip dispense with printing a 6months statement of my salary account? Since am not using my salary account as POF,do I still need to get SOA and bank ref letter from my salary bank account? Or just the payslip will suffice alongside SOA, bank ref letter from me and my hubby's joint account,?

Secondly, i have an existing 5yrs trv visa issued last year in which I did biometrics last year. I am post ITA now . Will I be requested to do another biometrics ??

Please i need responses on this. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JuneFirst: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Elcid1:
Pls has there been a situation where Nigeria MSc degree is down graded to BSC during evaluation.

No. Nigeria MSc is evaluated as Masters by WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
sanniwale:
I've checked via this portal countless times but it is showing 'Awaiting Result'.

Ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org

Then call or visit their office. I wrote mine on the 31st and result was out last week Thursday.

Also try to click "result" on the portal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ddymples: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello my people.

I am in the process of applying and decided to fill a schedule A for my hubby that was denied a UK visa at some point. Where will i be uploading it? Is it the LOE place?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JuneFirst: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Millalorinzzz:
Please does an OND certificate and Bsc certificate qualifies for two or more certificate, even if the person did not use the Ond for direct entry into the university and they are two different courses
Also, is WES or ICES better for the evaluation.

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Since you got the PCC from an organization different from what CIC recommended, a LOE might be in order.

When was your AOR and what stage are you now?
jsquire:
Hello. Pls i have a question. Since i read the story about the guy whose application was cancelled because he submitted a state-owned PCC and not FBI PCC, i have been paranoid about my application. I submitted just last week.

I lived in Sierra Leone for 8 months in 2017 and i got the PCC from their CID HQ in Freetown. On the CIC site, they said the Ministry of Justice in Freetown is the designated organization. It happens that the CID is the only organisation that issues PCCs in Sierra Leone so i went ahead and submitted. I'm thinking i should have written an LOE to explain this. Should i be worried? undecided undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please house for my WES,would you advice I do standard delivery(no tracking) which is $7 or the international delivery(with tracking) which is $85
Also it appears Masters degree falls under higher education and I clicked on that.however it’s showing as adiploma.please am I doing the correct thing?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
You need to clear things and not muddle it up in your mind.

For work experience, you only need reference letter in CIC format. However, you may also add either or both payslips and SOA of salary account if you so choose.

For POF, you will present bank reference letter in CIC format for the joint account.

Biometrics: Yes, you will need to give another biometrics.

Frances86:
Goodafternoon great people. I am the PA.I have my POF in a joint account with my spouse. My salary account has no significant savings. I have applied for 6months payslip from my place of work. In the circumstance, will the 6months payslip dispense with printing a 6months statement of my salary account? Since am not using my salary account as POF,do I still need to get SOA and bank ref letter from my salary bank account? Or just the payslip will suffice alongside SOA, bank ref letter from me and my hubby's joint account,?

Secondly, i have an existing 5yrs trv visa issued last year in which I did biometrics last year. I am post ITA now . Will I be requested to do another biometrics ??

Please i need responses on this. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
LOE, Client Information.

ddymples:
Hello my people.

I am in the process of applying and decided to fill a schedule A for my hubby that was denied a UK visa at some point. Where will i be uploading it? Is it the LOE place?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jsquire: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks @joo2018.

My AOR is Feb 1. Currently waiting for medical passed and biometrics. I already submitted an LOE for some other items but forgot to include this PCC ish. Should i raise a CSE? Thanks again.

joo2018:
Since you got the PCC from an organization different from what CIC recommended a LOE might be in order.

When was your AOR and what stage are you now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Elcid1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
JuneFirst:

No. Nigeria MSc is evaluated as Masters by WES.
. Thanks hope same with ICES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Millalorinzzz:
Please does an OND certificate and Bsc certificate qualifies for two or more certificate, even if the person did not use the Ond for direct entry into the university and they are two different courses
Also, is WES or ICES better for the evaluation.
Yes, you'll get two or more certificates if you evaluate both. Concerning the ECA evaluation body, it depends on how much you want to spend and how long you can wait for the ECA. If you use wes, you'll only pay 200cad to evaluate both certificates, however, you'll need to send your o'level results directly from the issuing agency (waec or neco as the case maybe). And if your school charges to verify your credentials, it may be more expensive than ICES in the long run. It takes 20 working days AFTER the verification to get ECA. Note that you can spend over a month to verify your credentials depending on your school. Some have been stucked on verification for 3+ months
For ICES, you'll pay 200 cad for EACH credentials but you don't have to worry about waec. Though people have been complaining about ices being overworked, so your evaluation may be delayed, ICES normal processing time is 12 weeks.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Millalorinzzz: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
adetola007:

Yes, you'll get two or more certificates if you evaluate both. Concerning the ECA evaluation body, it depends on how much you want to spend and how long you can wait for the ECA. If you use wes, you'll only pay 200cad to evaluate both certificates, however, you'll need to send your o'level results directly from the issuing agency (waec or neco as the case maybe). And if your school charges to verify your credentials, it may be more expensive than ICES in the long run. It takes 20 working days AFTER the verification to get ECA. Note that you can spend over a month to verify your credentials depending on your school. Some have been stucked on verification for 3+ months
For ICES, you'll pay 200 cad for EACH credentials but you don't have to worry about waec. Though people have been complaining about ices being overworked, so your evaluation may be delayed, ICES normal processing time is 12 weeks.
Cheers.

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bubblefairy(f): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Betap:

You can check out the self-employed person program, however NOTE that the processing time is 24months (it could be less or more)

Good day,
I plan to also apply for Express entry but I plan to use self employed as a baker, I currently have a job as a customer service representative but that NOC is not acceptable.
Is it possible for me to claim self employed under the FSW program?
I don't have CEC documents but I can get reference letters from my customers and even cooperate bodies. can this fly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sanniwale(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for your response. I've called but was told result not ready. I would be visiting their office tomorrow.
pyruvateluv:

Then call or visit their office. I wrote mine on the 31st and result was out last week Thursday.

Also try to click "result" on the portal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enesty(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello
Please is it possible to request for my first year transcript from open University or I should just wait and finish,cos I am running a pgd and I have a carry over that's holding me,am writing the exams hopefully March, and also am I evaluating my neco results with my pgd?I am the principal applicant with my spouse,and also I would appreciate if I can be added to the WhatsApp group. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by enesty(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello
Please is it possible to request for my first year transcript from open University or I should just wait and finish,cos I am running a pgd and I have a carry over that's holding me,am writing the exams hopefully March, and also am I evaluating my neco results with my pgd?I am the principal applicant with my spouse,and also I would appreciate if I can be added to the WhatsApp group. thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cherrychizzle: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
This thread is life sustaining from silent readers association......

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by snoop4dem: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hi Everyone, when I was in Nigeria I used to buy scratch cards for driving insurance and used agents at the local government.Now I am being asked to produce a driving insurance for all my period in Nigeria. Is there anyone who has had this problem or know anyone able to assist with this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.