Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819778 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ykjgirls: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
iykedare:

hmm, i pray so. I hope you know that CIC can be as unpredictable at INEC?

Team430

Team 432..also praying hard

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fizzile(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
NubianQueen87:
Hello house.

I have a disturbing thought that was brought on by a concerned friend.

I am claiming only NYSC as work experience. I served 2010-2011, which falls under the 10year band required by CIC. I worked for my Mom but my salary can't be traced to an account because we had a special agreement on payment mode.

My question is,does it matter that my last job (that can be proved)was 9years ago? Will this in any way affect my application?
I dont think thats an issue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmaamaa: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
kemkem30:

Please can you check the olink, it's not working

I just joined. You ar nt doing it right.

Remove (dot) and just put fullstop like this . where you remove the (dot) from

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Angella247(f): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
@tee248490 Please can I speak with you on phone cos I really need you to put me through this, as my husband and I are also trying to ace our ielts tests. I would appreciate this, thanks... congrats on your victory
DonTee07:
Congratulations @tee248490 and family,I'm so happy for you. go and prosper IJN

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topacs: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Don't be discouraged there's always a way out if you've made up your mind...
scenario 1... Get a NOUN one year master, Max out ur IELTS and see what ur CRS score comes up with, u can try going alone first and later arrange for ur family to come over, that's depending on understanding... POF for family of 5 no be here oooo.

scenario 2: U both can try maxing out ur ielts and hope for a PNP EE options like nova scotia which scan Express Entry profiles an pick selected occupation with crs scores 400 and above.. all na prayer.

scenario 3: Try Australia route if you have more than 10 years working experience...

Whichever which way don't give up and don't give in... Give it ur very best and God will see u through.

muyiroro:
[sub][/sub]Gud day my E-family,

Pls I want the elders in the house to help me calculate my CRS so that I will know the aspect
I can improve on

Here are my details as the PA assuming we both max test of English

1. ND, HND and PGD
2. 6 years plus as Computer Network Technician NOC and 3years as Storekeeper / Logistics officer
3. 39 by April
4. Family of 5
5. Spouse 35 years by July, ND hoder, over 5years working experience

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Greatlady234: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThePath:
Hello. I’m here again. Please candid advice.
Which would you suggest I create a profile with
My certificate as a lawyer (done law school too)
A baker
A business owner ( I have a registered company , But don’t have a company bank account because of a few glitches)

As a lawyer, have you been practising?

As a baker,do you have letter of employment or all registration documents if it's self owned. Have you been paying your tax?

Business owner,do you have receipts or evidence of payment from your clients. How about tax clearance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by trina4vel: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
ottawasenators:
link below to January AOR

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/I25H3LPd9L23EYca8SOKsl

Just replace (dot) with .
I tried it but the link doesn’t match any WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by HTGAWM: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hi Guys

Please can anyone help share the link for February AOR whatsapp group (that is if one exists).

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muyiroro: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Eraytee:
with the info supplied below, if you both max out ielts and evaluate certificates. your CRS is 429. I calculated this with the assumption of no job offer and sibling in Canada and with your present age 38yrs. By April after your birthday, you'll have 424

Thanks so much boss, any possibility if we take PNP route Ontario or Manitoba? I have a close friend in Ontario and a cousin in Manitoba.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josh121(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
muyiroro:

Thanks so much boss, any possibility if we take PNP route Ontario or Manitoba? I have a close friend in Ontario and a cousin in Manitoba.

I think your cousin can give you few point on Express entry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dekembabe: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
cmaamaa:

I just joined. You ar nt doing it right.

Remove (dot) and just put fullstop like this . where you remove the (dot) from
I did and it didn’t work
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by muyiroro: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
topacs:
Don't be discouraged there's always a way out if you've made up your mind...
scenario 1... Get a NOUN one year master, Max out ur IELTS and see what ur CRS score comes up with, u can try going alone first and later arrange for ur family to come over, that's depending on understanding... POF for family of 5 no be here oooo.

scenario 2: U both can try maxing out ur ielts and hope for a PNP EE options like nova scotia which scan Express Entry profiles an pick selected occupation with crs scores 400 and above.. all na prayer.

scenario 3: Try Australia route if you have more than 10 years working experience...

Whichever which way don't give up and don't give in... Give it ur very best and God will see u through.

Thanks sir, any chance for EE PNP cos I have a close friend in Ontario that's now a citizen also a cousin in Manitoba.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Saintimakuh: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
To get you correct... While serving your fatherland, you were working for your mum with no proof of payments, and this happened 9 years ago... This story has many edges and will catch special attention, You can start up a business and aim mid next year to enter the pool because this scenario you just painted don't align with the aim of the express entry (To attract *professionals* in various fields to boost their soon ageing workforce)

My 2 cents...

NubianQueen87:
Hello house.

I have a disturbing thought that was brought on by a concerned friend.

I am claiming only NYSC as work experience. I served 2010-2011, which falls under the 10year band required by CIC. I worked for my Mom but my salary can't be traced to an account because we had a special agreement on payment mode.

My question is,does it matter that my last job (that can be proved)was 9years ago? Will this in any way affect my application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
HTGAWM:
Hi Guys

Please can anyone help share the link for February AOR whatsapp group (that is if one exists).

Thank you

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/LdntleyEZQQBqY27F2GgTC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kemidiva(f): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hi! congrats on your PPR. Please I'm new on this thread and I need someone to guide me on how to go through all the process. I learnt ECA is the first step but I want to be very sure on how to go about it. I'm planning on using ICES 'cause I learnt it's faster. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
you welcome, PNP via Manitoba will be ok since you can gain some pionts from your cousin. it will end in praise.

muyiroro:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
welcome , the 1st step for newbies is PAGE 1 of this thread. it has more than what you need, you'll thank me later. Just follow all the links on page 1. all the best

Kemidiva:
Hi! congrats on your PPR. Please I'm new on this thread and I need someone to guide me on how to go through all the process. I learnt ECA is the first step but I want to be very sure on how to go about it. I'm planning on using ICES 'cause I learnt it's faster. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Saintimakuh: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Spouse getting a two or more will attract only one extra point... (426) as it stands assuming maxing English tests... Score stands at 425.

The PNP route should be considered.
jajad:

It's going to be tough. Your CRS will be around 430. 425 after April.
Your spouse should try to get another degree and learn French.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by HTGAWM: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
I've been able to join in. Saw somewhere where someone advisef to remove the (dot) and replace it with . Thanks a lot

Hi DrMrsCK. Thanks for your response

But I'm not able to join the group. I copy n paste the link on my browser but I'm not been taken to where I can join the group.

Can u help pls

Thanks

DrMrsCK:

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/LdntleyEZQQBqY27F2GgTC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kemidiva(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Eraytee:
welcome , the 1st step for newbies is PAGE 1 of this thread. it has more than what you need, you'll thank me later. Just follow all the links in page 1. all the best

OK, Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
raphrulz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I suppose get 12/10 naaa.... Prepare to be blown away!

I don dey prepare my script since... because I know a lot of people mean me for thus platform.

Many people wanna give me 0/10 already cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oga lecturer.... Just noticed you didn't grade my timeline... Nah zero me go score you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by topacs: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
With a cousin in Manitoba that's additional 15 points totaling around 439 to 444 then you be perfectly safe.

muyiroro:

Thanks sir, any chance for EE PNP cos I have a close friend in Ontario that's now a citizen also a cousin in Manitoba.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stonecoldcafe: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
JuneFirst:

Infact ehn! E be like say 100 new people join this thread since election was postponed.

All newbies, we welcome you to this thread! Before asking any questions, please refer to page 1 of this thread. It already contains answers to almost all questions you might have.

Good luck in your quest for a better life and opportunities!

Welcome to the new people...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stonecoldcafe: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kmgb1:
This surge ehn..welcome y'all shocked

Congratulations everyone getting ppr and great ielts scores..ahead ahead!

@Stonecoldcafe,this your guitarist is fine o,take great care dear

You have mail...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bubblefairy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good afternoon house,

I want to proceed with my result evaluation using WES, ND and HND certificate in other to claim two or more certificates.
My questions goes thus;

1. Do I use my marital surname (surname on my international passport) to register or my maiden surname (surname on all my certificate).

2. Apart from WES, which other evaluating body can give me a two or more certificates evaluation, I don't mind having to pay for ND and HND evaluation separately as long as the end result is favorable.

3. E joor, who can assist me with getting MAPOLY transcript

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shinefelicity: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
shinefelicity:
Please does it matter that my accounts still bears my maiden name, do I need to change them to d surname on my passport or I can submit the statements like that?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bubblefairy:
Good afternoon house,

I want to proceed with my result evaluation using WES, ND and HND certificate in other to claim two or more certificates.
My questions goes thus;

1. Do I use my marital surname (surname on my international passport) to register or my maiden surname (surname on all my certificate).

2. Apart from WES, which other evaluating body can give me a two or more certificates evaluation, I don't mind having to pay for ND and HND evaluation separately as long as the end result is favorable.

3. E joor, who can assist me with getting MAPOLY transcript

Thanks
1. Married name. Then add your change of name document when sending the certificate.
2. IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by AdetonaDami(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please am I getting something wrong,

I have a cousin over there, according to what I read oooo related by blood, step blah blah, sibling

Can I claim my cousin as my close relative too in order to increase my CRS score and hope this won't affect her in anyway cos I dont want to trouble or stress her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by uche13: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dear All,

Please I'm having issues with my application. I'm the primary applicant. I have evaluated my certificate with iqas and for professional degree evaluation, ielts was 8,8,8.5,7. Hubby evaluated with WES but didnt wrote ielts because our points came up to 444.

I tried creating my profile today and after submitting, they said I was ineligible. They didn't even give me my points.

I'm wondering what the matter is. Is it because hubby didn't write ielts? I was informed that the secondary applicant doesn't need to.

Any advice will be much appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Topsmamen: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
AdetonaDami:
Please am I getting something wrong,

I have a cousin over there, according to what I read oooo related by blood, step blah blah, sibling

Can I claim my cousin as my close relative too in order to increase my CRS score and hope this won't affect her in anyway cos I dont want to trouble or stress her.

No you can’t. Your cousin is not your sibling.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
manlikegb:

@DonTee07, could you please give a low down of how you went about PGD for your kid brother. I have a friend considering NOUN to up his crs score too. Thanks.

If you check my post like two pages back, you will see the link there. Some pay online while some do the manual way. I will suggest you do the manual as online can have it glitches.

Step1: Locate a study centre in the state you intend to domicile the programme.

Step 2: Go to the Centre with appx 10,000 Naira. They will give you a remitta code that you will use to make payment in the bank.

Step 3: Make your payment, get the slip and return back to the Centre. They will accept and give you Provisional Letter of Admission and you can change courses if you so decide(You cant do this if you make successful payment online).You will subsequently register.

Step 4: submit your Waec, Pry sch testimonial, B.sc certificate or Statement of result with about 5 passports. They will tell you to come back for a Matric number and Portal login details. Congratulations....the race begins.

you can do Masters too, I have seen people finish within a year too.

NB: Application closes in 3 days time.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.