Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (821263 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
captainhoo:
Seniors in the house, please assist

The address on my bank account( carrying my POF) details is different from my current address ( my current address does not have electricity bill to tender at the bank when I opened the account), can this be seen as inconsistent information during submission of my profile?

mine is different too. just writing an LOE stating why there was discrepancy and attach it to your POF and you're good. all the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kh1rrah(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
@Joo2018
justwise:
@All

Its time for part 7 and i want you people to nominate a frequent contributor here to start part 7

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Its time for part 7 and i want you people to nominate a frequent contributor here to start part 7

Thank you
Hanty Ify gringrin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
DonTee07:

Nne, don't laugh me nah. epp a fella.

NB: I see all your good work and kind heart, please keep it up. God bless you and everyone that has taken time out to help one person or the other.

DonTee07:

Ngwanu at the bolded. Thanks Saintimakuh. wink wink wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dontee, are you sure you will make heaven laikthis?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kentz3:
pls bozz I am lost here how can som1 use nysc to claim one year pdg?
No, I meant he can seek for admission and do the PGD during his service year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
justwise:
@All

Thank you
@Joo2018 is already doing the Lord's work, I nominate joo to kwantinu.
The PPR section can be updated by the marker grin @raphrulz

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by patakioy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ifeoma

justwise:
@All

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by godG: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Betap: 12:13am On Feb 18, 2019
justwise:
@All

Thank you

@joo2018 and ifeoma77

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by princesschuks: 1:28am On Feb 18, 2019
Our country af vexed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nollywoodlove(f): 1:39am On Feb 18, 2019
DonTee07:

what administrative bottleneck are you facing? there are a good number of PGD you can take but NOUN is the best for now, being that you are in the middle of your NYSC and can study full-time. how about you study French? then write TEF. All the best
Wow! NOUN is the best we can get? I have gotten admission to NOUN since November last year. Still unable to register on their portal. I have complained everywhere at the study centre. No one is able to solve the issue. If I miss the deadline this February, I'd have to wait another 5 or 6 months It's really disappointing.

Studying a new language is totally out of it. I'm horrible at learning languages. I have weighed all my options, additional certificate is the best solution for my CRS score. Thank you very much for your inputs.

Saintimakuh:
Check out NACETEM.. two semesters.. has study centre in Lagos, Bayelsa and Abuja.

Thank you very much for this suggestion. I have gone through NACETEM website but very little info can be found there. How much is their program? Do I have to regularly attend classes, or I can just get their materials and show up during exams (I don't stay in any of their study centres)? What is the process...I wonder if there are people who can share their experience (I really hope they are not another time waster). Thanks again!

I hope to get further suggestions from other members, regarding where else I can get a straightforward PGD, without any Nigerian issues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 2:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Lord God of host!!!

almost 5 months post AOR!!

Able God!! Shower your blessings PPR.... I want this PPR!!

On the other hand, @Justwise I nominate Joo and Ifeoma77... to lead the next thread. But i think we should be patient a bit before the new thread starts!

God bless!!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 2:55am On Feb 18, 2019
raphrulz:
Lord God of host!!!

On the other hand, @Justwise I nominate Joo and Ifeoma77... to lead the next thread. But i think we should be patient a bit before the new thread starts!

God bless!!

Don't worry your PPR is on its way. Just volunteer to help with the PPR portion of part 7.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 3:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 4:40am On Feb 18, 2019
raphrulz:
Lord God of host!!!

God bless!!

Na me go mark your PPR script. Lol. Get ready. Congrats in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by teepee4Him(m): 4:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Greetings House,
Pls, I need advice with respect to NOC and Job Qualifications. As a graduate of Food Technology with three years plus working experience in a Bank, can I use a Bank related NOC as my primary NOC? Obviously, my current job duties are quite different from what I studied in school as a Food Technologist. When I checked the requirements for a similar NOC to what I am currently doing -Financial sales representatives, one of the employment requirement is that a bachelor's degree or college diploma related to commerce or economics may be required.
Does anyone have a similar situation or has anyone seen similar cases?

Advice will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2019
Nollywoodlove:

Wow! NOUN is the best we can get? I have gotten .

I'm sorry about this but try and resolve it. Did you make payment online? Which state are you trying to register or complete the registration? I just registered my kid brother for NOUN and all processes have been completed.

For NACETEM, I think you will be attending classes. Alternatively, get a university in the state you are serving and enrol for part-time PGD/Masters there. You still have age and time on your side.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2019
teepee4Him:
Greetings House,
Pls, I need advice with respect to NOC and Job Qualifications. As a graduate of Food Technology with three years plus working experience in a Bank, can I use a Bank related NOC as my primary NOC? Obviously, my current job duties are quite different from what I studied in school as a Food Technologist. When I checked the requirements for a similar NOC to what I am currently doing -Financial sales representatives, one of the employment requirement is that a bachelor's degree or college diploma related to commerce or economics may be required.
Does anyone have a similar situation or has anyone seen similar cases?

Advice will be deeply appreciated.

Your qualification(s) doesn't affect your NOC. if your present job is in Financial Sales Representatives, you are good to go regardless of your B.sc in FST.

Do not worry yourself too much.

All the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by battousaiX(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2019
We plenty gaan o...make I see if prof. go get pass 3/10

lmao!
COPR:

Na me go mark your PPR script. Lol. Get ready. Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kentz3: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2019
DonTee07:

I'm sorry about this but try and resolve it. Did you make payment online? Which state are you trying to register or complete the registration? I just registered my kid brother for NOUN and all processes have been completed.

For NACETEM, I think you will be attending classes. Alternatively, get a university in the state you are serving and enrol for part-time PGD/Masters there. You still have age and time on your side.

All the best.
pls what's the cost of doing a pdg or MSC in NOUN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kentz3: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2019
DonTee07:

Your qualification(s) doesn't affect your NOC. if your present job is in Financial Sales Representatives, you are good to go regardless of your B.sc in FST.

Do not worry yourself too much.

All the best.
thanks for this information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Kentz3:
pls what's the cost of doing a pdg or MSC in NOUN

https://www.nouonline.net
https://www.nouonline.net/zzpappl_pgrad.php

Look up those links, they will guide you. Mind you, it's remaining about three days to close.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Lol. Na the real Lord's work. cheesy grin cheesy

The saga of the nominator and nominated. wink wink wink

Ifeoma77:

@Joo.2018 is already doing the Lord's work, I nominate joo to kwantinu.
The PPR section can be updated by the marker grin @raph.rulz

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Tojued:
Wow. Page 1 go feel am. Thank God it exists. Imagine having to address this surge of interest individually!
blame it on inec and twitter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adenikeO: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Please help!!!
adenikeO:
Good morning everybody,

Please I need a contact for Transcript/Certificate processing for UNIPORT.

It's quite urgent, Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2019
Barryston:
You don't need an LOE...just click on edit and edit your name to your married name....then you will be asked if you have used a particular name before then you will put your maiden name....that solves it
k

@ barryston can you please enlighten me as I do not understand your response to this question, Iam also the PA and I used my maiden name I the entire EE application. Is that an issue?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cutiep: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2019
adenikeO:
Please help!!!

0803 816 9301 - Opus
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adenikeO: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2019
God bless you abundantly.
cutiep:

0803 816 9301 - Opus
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kingkhalil: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2019
IQAS is freaking me out. I sent my application to them via FEDex 3 weeks ago while my University (University of Ibadan) sent my transcript upper week and it got delivered on Valentine's day. Yet, they won't acknowledge receipt of my application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Barbiedoll1(f): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2019
adenikeO:
Please help!!!
Hello @AdenikeO. Are you asking for undergraduate or SGS?
I made payment in the bank (U&C)for transcript application, courier and the bank charges.
I submitted my evidence of payments, my admission letter, SOR or certificate and my clearance form at the SGS and they took from it there.
This is for SGS though and it was sent within 4 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2019
you are not alone that's the trend for IQAS, you will have to take a good chill pill for them and focus on other aspect of your application process. dont worry they have received it. just hope for the best.

kingkhalil:
IQAS is freaking me out. I sent my application to them via FEDex 3 weeks ago while my University (University of Ibadan) sent my transcript upper week and it got delivered on Valentine's day. Yet, they won't acknowledge receipt of my application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kingkhalil: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
I'll try to keep calm, if not I'll just pay ICES and get assessment over and done with

Eraytee:
you are not alone that's the trend for IQAS, you will have to take a good chill pill for them and focus on other aspect of your application process. dont worry they have received it. just hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.