Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) (81562 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wonder wot christ uba was doing the.

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Uglymugg: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know what a Bourdillon means, but that house definatly derseve that name

5 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Bunkero: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
I saw this house last week why driving home from the office. A sight to behold. So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Peaceontome247: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
95% of igbo are tribal bigots...

12 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

dayuuum
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Show off.....Rubbish!!!

Money is not everything!

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
This stately home reeks of opulence and class. Chai, my type of home. shocked

The rich dine together while poor people kill themselves.

So, he is now Tinubu's neighbour?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Chei why this man no burn me as one of his childrens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by mutvy: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Beautiful. ..but
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
Uglymugg:
I don't know what a Bourdillon means, but that house definatly derseve that name
bourdillon means bundle of millions

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
cool
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
u buil8this structure in a country where many people can't afford 3 square meals...?.u think govt is the only one responsible for the welfare of the poor?.we all should be responsible in making the society a better place for the poor

3 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
But how many people patronizes orange drugs?

Anyways this house is magnificent

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
WilyWily:
Big mistake, Yorubas are going to take over this house one day.
insha Allah

Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Anyways this house is magnificent
Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sirheny007:
Orange!!! KAi! I wont miss this year's Akokwa day for all the world.
Long Live Ideato North
Are you from Osina, Akokwa, Obodoukwu or.... Chai, ogom woke cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by kuntash: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
ola6:
Why do you people show-off ? Many Hausas, Yorubas and Niger-Deltans have bigger and better looking houses, yet, you'll not see this unnecessary call for attention. Why can't you just be humble for crying out loud ? Chest-beaters...

Lol

Make person hear word I beg ..

Those that doesn't seek attention are majority in the east and surpasses any other region ..

BTW , I am not Igbo , but just informing you based on what I see

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Okoyeebo: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
The house is cool no doubt. But it would have been better if something like this was built in the East to oppress those there. Here in Lagos, na for him pocket.

Otunba Subomi Balogun's house in Glover Ikoyi would make this one look like boy's quarters.

12 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Deltatoto:
ibo ppl money no Dey enter my eyes every family in the east has an slowpoke that’s what they use.
Lol! What?!
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Uglymugg: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
martineverest:
u buil8this structure in a country where many people can't afford 3 square meals...?.u think govt is the only one responsible for the welfare of the poor?.we all should be responsible in making the society a better place for the poor
That's capitalism for you. Dangote, that other guy that is always fighting with hush puppy (the forex breaue guy), Tony, etc, alot of capitalist made serious duo in this present government.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
WilyWily:
Big mistake, Yorubas are going to take over this house one day.

Yes you are right, you yorubers would love to take the house cuz of your hate and envy, the man is foolish for building that house there but God dey we shall see.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by enigma2007(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Show off.....Rubbish!!!

Money is not everything!

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Story!

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by kurfbrown(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Which part of Bourdillon is this house because O can't see it from the road anywhere

na bourdillion str for lekki nor be bammeke shasha

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by MrRush(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
And some ppl are fighting effortlessly for biafra that'll never come to live with the likes of Tony with such magnitude of investment in Lagos.

Nnamdi kanu is riding on the intelligence of the gullible igbos for his own personal gains, Ojukwu wasn't like this, he was a real freedom fighter of biafra not this lazy miscreant of a person, *spit on this head*

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Uglymugg: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

You believe everything you read? lol

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Rocktation(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
ola6:

She's right if Nigeria splits ....

Almost every Nigerian has a brother, aunty, church member living somewhere outside Nigeria. So I don't know what you mean by if Nigeria splits..
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anambralstson:
#ORANGE DRUGS

The house was built with over 3 billon Naira. It belongs to Chief Tony Ezennia, the Chairman of Orange drugs,he bought 2019 Rolls Royce phantom just to launch the castle.

#Igbo traders are not smiling grin

The interior though...mind blowing. See politicians from different political parties enjoying themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by nextstep(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Onye Ego
And nl zombies will come and be disturbing us with just 30k per month salary

abi oh. grin

This house castle make sense die. Haters are free to jump inside lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Lol! What?!
yea too diabolic jor..ibo man will be selling ground nut and building mansions

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by swazy85: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Basher8583: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

Poor man mentality

True talk. You go fit come Lagos when war start. Not to talk of claiming property.

Please show me on massive property Dangote, Adenuga, Tinubu or Otedola has in the East.
Those are smart people. Never invest in a hostile environment as hostile tribes should be mindful of assets they acquire outside thier hostile domain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Jbleenk: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
And what some people do is go to church and pray to get rich forgetting hard work bringeth riches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.