Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) (81553 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
herich:

They're lazy idiots.
Generation to generation, their family shall never attain his height/level.

On top 1 house, out of all the houses and estates in ikoyi. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anambralstson:

Lagos is former colony it's home for all both North, East, Central, Europeans, Philipinos, Indians, Asians and other foreigners, Lagos will remain cosmopolitan state till the world end, except your tribe men are ready to go to war with those people I listed before you tribe can take control of their properties, so stop dreaming, you will rant Lagos belong us year to year nothing will happen.

So if Nigeria splits, Lagos will be visa free and welcomed for all.

Stop dreaming. All this properties will be taxed heavily as being owned by foreigners

Your students will pay international students fees

You will require work permit to work in Lagos. Guess you know Labour laws in UK and the US that limits recruitment of foreigners

You will be getting 3months visa or 6 at most to be in the country. You have to fly out before you get re issued.

You think with the hate, Nigerians will be so foolish to take you guys has friends. Taxes will fall on you like rain

You can learn from what Ghana is doing to Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Xander85: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
wirinet:

Yes I do, but I suspect that the igbos have far more assets in the south west than Yorubas have in the south east.

And that would be down to the entrepreneurial spirit of Ndigbo, plus the fact that you guys fought a war to bring them back into 'one Nigeria'!

If Nigeria splits today, the assets of Ndigbo in the south-west cannot be seized, as the whole world is aware of the circumstances that led to Ndigbo being forced back into Nigeria, and how just one city was -by default- made the economic and investment capital for the entire country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by freshvine(f): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
wirinet:

Please explain how that works in real life scenario.

the yorubas are educated and will not want to seperate violently with the ibos cos they understand growing of their economy. infact they'll even give incentives for the ibos to stay unlike the hausa fulani that will fight to maintain the status quo cos of economic disadvantage

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by selfmade22: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
If I have the money, i will do the same
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
WilyWily:
Big mistake, Yorubas are going to take over this house one day.

On what grounds?
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Akile1: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Onye Ego
And nl zombies will come and be disturbing us with just 30k per month salary

if we go through your family history your papa fit no get Kobo. See ur mouth like 30k per month.vwhich one ur papa provide idiot
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
ola6:
Why do you people show-off ? Many Hausas, Yorubas and Niger-Deltans have bigger and better looking houses, yet, you'll not see this unnecessary call for attention. Why can't you just be humble for crying out loud ? Chest-beaters...

Lol
remove niger delta when you want to beef igbos.
Because we are brothers,and 2 igbo states are in your so called naija delta.
Lastly showing up has no region or tribe,i have seen an hausa man that boast like a common braggart.
Mind you i am a confirm ph guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Xander85:

And that would be down to the entrepreneurial spirit of Ndigbo, plus the fact that you guys fought a war to bring them back into 'one Nigeria'!

Nigeria fought to bring back a renegade region. Countries don't split by someone just forcefully taking control of a section of the country. If catalonia or any other seperatist group unilaterally declares independent, they will be dealt with by the home country.

If Nigeria splits today, the assets of Ndigbo in the south-west cannot be seized, as the whole world is aware of the circumstances that led to Ndigbo being forced back into Nigeria, and how just one city was -by default- made the economic and investment capital for the entire country!
So if Nigeria nationalised the assets of another country, especially a separatist one, the whole world would invade Nigeria?
Nigeria nationalised UK assets, nothing happened, Nigeria threatened to nationalise South African assets, they begged. Nigeria implemented "Ghana must Go", nothing happened, but if Nigeria carried out any punitive action against a renegade breakaway region, the whole world would descend on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by dokyOloye: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
if u talk nonsense again or quote me eh, I will deal with you mercilessly, ewu angry

You guys will find trouble and when u get the trouble u are looking for, u start to pretend to be a normal human being but deep down your hearts is envy, anger, frustration and total hatred for people that don't care about u.

Why do u Yoruba people love to pour hatred on anything Igbo Is it Igbo people that killed Abiola and Awolowo, tell me

If u want peace in life, prepare for war angry
Lolz.
Have mercy on him Bros.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Benekruku:

Stop dreaming. All this properties will be taxed heavily as being owned by foreigners

You will require work permit to work in Lagos. Guess you know Labour laws in UK and the US that limits recruitment of foreigners

You will be getting 3months visa or 6 at most to be in the country. You have to fly out before you get re issued.

You think with the hate, Nigerians will be so foolish to take you guys has friends. Taxes will fall on you like rain

but lagos is a no mans land.
Originally lagos belongs to we the ijaws and benin in edo statte .
If nigeria breaks up,the oyorubas we have to fight to take lagos.from ss and se biafrans.
And we know yorubas cannot fight ijaws alone,talk more of ss and se.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
freshvine:

the yorubas are educated and will not want to seperate violently with the ibos cos they understand growing of their economy. infact they'll even give incentives for the ibos to stay unlike the hausa fulani that will fight to maintain the status quo cos of economic disadvantage
I have not seen Yorubas or any other tribe advocating for a violent separation. Even the igbos in general are are not advocating for a violent separation, it is only Kanu led IPOB that is using threats, insults, hatred and treats of violence as a means of achieving separation.

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Akile1: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
ola6:

She's right if Nigeria splits ....
why u pple no get sense
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
mejai:

e tire me. these big men no dey patronize him o grin
My own be say I market am for my old man shop.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
technicallyrich:

If nigeria breaks up,the oyorubas we have to fight to take lagos.from ss and se biafrans.

Nice joke. grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
ola6:

I hear you. London and new york belong to us all. Make Nigeria split first oga na then you go know. wink
lol poor man "accommodator while the rich a living good and buying houses in Lagos choicest areas a poor fool like you who lives in idanre is here forming " our land" mumu no go hustle buy house keep being a cheap tribalist even as eko Atlantic city dey rich men from the Arab world, Russian,Americans,Britons, South Africans, Nigerians from East ,West,North who are billionaires and are able to pay will acquire properties there and a poverty stricken fool like you will keep screaming "our land" no be sey na una develop am oo na world bank but unemployed never do wells like you will keep screaming, when you reach there eh, tell them your Yoruba so they can give you one skyscraper ..monkey idiot..Shey ABC orjiakor don buy one tower go and collect it from him idiot..ode!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
totit:

Nice joke. grin
point out the joke.
Even an oba in lagos is from benin,read the history of lagos wella.
Finally if oyorubass no gree,then we fight then,and belive me yorobass are weak people and cant fight only ijaws.talk more of other tribes joined together in ss and se against yorobass.
We go finish una in days i swear.
Remember ss an se fought uk,africa,russia etc for 3years and they couldnt win easily.
My great grand dad died in that war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
The house is on Mekunwen not Bourdillon as claimed by the OP
Bourdilion my friend

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
KlasysTech:

You just need to pray for Nigeria not to split, there is no other remedy.

No man's land is just because of Nigeria constitution that said every citizens deserved to live in every nook & cranny of this country .

The moment this country brake, sorry is your name, there will be no more no man's land, because the sentence will automatically expired.

You will need to proof how Lagos is geographically within eastern state.

I am very sure no one will tell you before you composed yourself. That time is just what Yoruba are waiting for, you will now know that Yoruba are not zombie or Coward as you people claim
don't go and work oo dey wait for person sweat and hard work ode, ..

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
Go to Nnewi, Aba, Awka, Onitsha, etc and see the wonders Igbos are doing in local manufacturing, production, fabrication and craftsmanship.

Gabonese, Angolans, Cameroonians, Chadians, etc storm these markets weekly to buy their products and take back to their countries but you guys won't know because u stay glued in your brown roof house at Ipetumodu forming sophisticated champion that don't need to travel out of his state to explore opportunities in other parts of the country and the world.

Your highest exploration ends in UK to go acquire certificate to get lobbied into government job or state owned institutions where u then sit and do all manner of juju to get promoted and be marrying wives upon wives.

If I were u guys, I will be so ashamed of my people at times.

But instead, you lots focus on Igbo people and their success, na wa oh undecided

Here comes the victim mentality, the only tribe in the whole world that thinks every body is jealous of them, despite all the bragging, you will never see your kind improving thier own community, they prefer to go Lagos, Abuja etc to develop them & build mansions over their, so they can continue to pay taxes, this same yoruba tribe you castigate can still go high in government & use just a simple pen to crush ur empire.

P.S I ain't Yoruba woh, just a realist

3 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by dele2t(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
A property on full plot of land for sale at Agbado ijaye @9m negotiable, *Good for residential or *Commercial purpose *On popular street & Constant Power *Easy access link roads to Ogba/lkeja/Ojodu Berger within 20minutes *survey plan, indenture and receipt *kindly call 08095857658 thanks.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Anambralstson: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s]
Benekruku:

[/s]
Otondo go and make your money stop hoping on Igbos properties, you will grow old and die Lagos will still remain cosmopolitan, stop wasting your life hoping for manner to freely fall, go make your own

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
[s]
technicallyrich:

point out the joke.
Even an oba in lagos is from benin,read the history of lagos wella.
Finally if oyorubass no gree,then we fight then,and belive me yorobass are weak people and cant fight only ijaws.talk more of other tribes joined together in ss and se against yorobass.
We go finish una in days i swear.
Remember ss an se fought uk,africa,russia etc for 3years and they couldnt win easily.
My great grand dad died in that war.
[/s]

Just be a man, act like a real man. Just say you are IBO and get outta here already. angry

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jiang:

Yes, IMPORTATION!!!!

And we keep wondering why local industries & naira are becoming useless
hate don do you strong thing travel you sey no . his industrial complex is in ANAMBRA STATE..MANY OF THOSE SPARE PARTS YOU USE ARE MANUFACTURED IN ABA AND ONITSHA FORGET THE "MADE IN GERMANY WRITTEN ON IT"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Otondo go and make your money stop hoping on Igbos properties, you will grow old and die Lagos will still remain cosmopolitan, stop wasting your life hope for manner to freely fall, go make your own

Who is talking of claiming your property

Am telling you what will befall you.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by slap1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
ola6:
Why do you people show-off ? Many Hausas, Yorubas and Niger-Deltans have bigger and better looking houses, yet, you'll not see this unnecessary call for attention. Why can't you just be humble for crying out loud ? Chest-beaters...

Lol

Did Tony Ezenna take the pictures or post them?
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
technicallyrich:

You are hungry.

Fight for Lagos, you watch too much American movies.

Wait till then, chest beating you know how to do
Ikwerres did it to you guys in PH, nothing happened. You still chest beating till date.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by moshino(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
mynairaland2018:
But he's not an Igbo trader, he's a pharmacist. undecided

Beautiful house. kiss

He's not a pharmacist.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Benekruku:

you people are fools oo so all the GTB,Access,First,Etc branches here who go get am?? the oil wells your people own here who go get am?? Poor Fool no go hustle dey form brexit , even dangote refinery will be taken over by Yoruba's as well bunch of useless jokers the funny thing is the real lagosians don't even like to be associated with Oshogbo based fools like you claiming "our Lagos" that's why Lagos colony was very different from Western region ,again no go hustle dey claim Lagos when you don't even own a block there..

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by freshvine(f): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
wirinet:

I have not seen Yorubas or any other tribe advocating for a violent separation. Even the igbos in general are are not advocating for a violent separation, it is only Kanu led IPOB that is using threats, insults, hatred and treats of violence as a means of achieving separation.

peaceful protest and demand for referendum is not an attribute of violence. rather its the nigeria state who've refuse dialogue but using violence
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Dunno about everyone else but the house seems excessively tacky and overdone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Akile1:
if we go through your family history your papa fit no get Kobo. See ur mouth like 30k per month.vwhich one ur papa provide idiot
why are you pained you be BMC??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.