Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) (81555 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by naijajobx: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by fortunechy(m): 1:00am On Nov 14, 2018
This is my portion..... I will make it in Jesus name....... Amen!!!
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by drex2050: 2:22am On Nov 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Are you from Osina, Akokwa, Obodoukwu or.... Chai, ogom woke cool
i thought Aro-ndizuogu was also part of Ide-ato north pls do not discriminate against your brother
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by babeosisi: 2:48am On Nov 14, 2018
ola6:
Why do you people show-off ? Many Hausas, Yorubas and Niger-Deltans have bigger and better looking houses, yet, you'll not see this unnecessary call for attention. Why can't you just be humble for crying out loud ? Chest-beaters...

Lol

Don't worry
You will get an apartment of your own someday
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by babeosisi: 2:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Is he looking for a wife?
O choga nwanyi?

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by omoelerin1: 4:55am On Nov 14, 2018
technicallyrich:

i am a niger deltan and i insist that the original owners of lagos are benin and ijaw people.
My own grand father told us the history that we ijaws and the benin people own lagos.
So oyorubs dont own lagos.
For now lagos is a no mans land
It is not a no man's land. It is belonged to you ijaw. You own it. OK ?

kudos to your historian grand father.

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Babacele: 5:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Rocktation:

Almost every Nigerian has a brother, aunty, church member living somewhere outside Nigeria. So I don't know what you mean by if Nigeria splits..
ignore these kids and their ugly mentality. No be only split... .
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Chukapage:
lol poor man "accommodator while the rich a living good and buying houses in Lagos choicest areas a poor fool like you who lives in idanre is here forming " our land" mumu no go hustle buy house keep being a cheap tribalist even as eko Atlantic city dey rich men from the Arab world, Russian,Americans,Britons, South Africans, Nigerians from East ,West,North who are billionaires and are able to pay will acquire properties there and a poverty stricken fool like you will keep screaming "our land" no be sey na una develop am oo na world bank but unemployed never do wells like you will keep screaming, when you reach there eh, tell them your Yoruba so they can give you one skyscraper ..monkey idiot..Shey ABC orjiakor don buy one tower go and collect it from him idiot..ode!!
grin grin this comment got me....
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Go back to school.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go back to school.
Please I need your advice.
If your partner is cheated was of you on but love was still her to where what to do that must be please?
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Rhea(f): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Anambralstson:
#ORANGE DRUGS

The house was built with over 3 billon Naira. It belongs to Chief Tony Ezennia, the Chairman of Orange drugs,he bought 2019 Rolls Royce phantom just to launch the castle.

#Igbo traders are not smiling grin

Opulence. I "has" it cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by toprealman: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
WilyWily:
Big mistake, Yorubas are going to take over this house one day.
Stop thinking like the selfish normadic men residing outside their region of birth. That is the least of the Orange guy's worries. Comfort cannot be compromised.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ilamina:
Eww money does not buy class

I like the Catholic images though
Define class, and ask yourself if you have it more than him.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
totit:

I am sure , you are somewhere now at one corner in a deep village somewhere in aba browsing under the hot weather,black out with your dirty boxer under hit making these empty,teen-like threats grin

Nonesense.

Just shut up already.
Most of you that chestbeat on this platform are mere teenage boys who still lives,feeds and survives under their parents.

You are obviously a teen cheesy

Kid? Just keep quiet already o jare cheesy
Hehehe see this one
Because of oil any Ijaw man that detests you yorubas is an Igbo man. Hehehe because of oil you will never believe he is Ijaw even when he is one. Because of oil.. If his land was without oil you would have insulted his Ijaw tribe tey tey.. Everybody seem to know una these days well. Hehehehe..
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe see this one
Because of oil any Ijaw man that detests you yorubas is an Igbo man. Hehehe because of oil you will never believe he is Ijaw even when he is one. Because of oil.. If his land was without oil you would have insulted his Ijaw tribe tey tey.. Everybody seem to know una these days well. Hehehehe..

Oyel..oyel..oyel,oyel...bla bla bla bla...Ijaw..Ijaw..ijaw...ijaw...bla bla bla. That's all read in the junk you wrote above. Few of your words make sense though. But it's OK as I can see the oyel has already entered yaahhead.

He's from aba village so please just shut up already o jare grin
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2018
totit:

Oyel..oyel..oyel,oyel...bla bla bla bla...Ijaw..Ijaw..ijaw...ijaw...bla bla bla. That's all read in the junk you wrote above. Few of your words make sense though. But it's OK as I can see the oyel has already entered yaahhead.

He's from aba village so please just shut up already o jare grin
Exactly thats the idea. Its all about oil oil oil .. If He was some Tivi man you would have insulted Tivs by now but because of the oil oil oil you will overlook his tribe and rather call him Igbo.. Parasites of One Nigeria.. And mind you he challenged you to come to PH and say he is not Ijaw. Your death is nearer than you think hehehehe
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2018
IloveToMess:

Exactly thats the idea. Its all about oil oil oil .. If He was some Tivi man you would have insulted Tivs by now but because of the oil oil oil you will overlook his tribe and rather call him Igbo.. Parasites of One Nigeria.. And mind you he challenged you to come to PH and say he is not Ijaw. Your death is nearer than you think hehehehe

IBO calling other parasite grin

Lmao wonder shall never end. Even yanmirri is calling others parasite That must be a slip of tongue. Eh! Tell me you are joking cheesy

Death : grin the only death right here is the one you are thinking in your head. Save your breath Abeg. By the way, do you have to switch your I.d to continue your fixation and lamentation over this ijaw issue.

Gerrrahere mehnn flatinono grin
Dey der in aba they cry over ijaw mata grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by ariesbull: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2018
WilyWily:
Big mistake, Yorubas are going to take over this house one day.
Are they lazy that they can't work ? Don't Nigerians have houses in London, Ghana and New York

My mist you guys be Savage

Let them go take naaaa....abi no be the same Lagos

You guys should stop painting yorubas as lazy and waiting to take over what they didn't work for

Ijebu people are hardworking though they hate been called Yoruba shaaas
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2018
totit:

IBO calling other parasite grin

Lmao wonder shall never end. Even yanmirri is calling others parasite That must be a slip of tongue. Eh! Tell me you are joking cheesy

Death : grin the only death right here is the one you are thinking in your head. Save your breath Abeg. By the way, do you have to switch your I.d to continue your fixation and lamentation over this ijaw issue.

Gerrrahere mehnn flatinono grin
Dey der in aba they cry over ijaw mata grin
Just answer me and stop ranting niggar, if the guy was Tivi insulting yoruba wouldnt you have insulted Tivi back?? But because of oil oil oil you parasitic unity beggars will divert it to him being Igbo, even if he shows you his ancestral village in Ijaw land youll still call him Igbo. Hehehehe go to PH and tell him he is not Ijaw na if you are a man, abi you need transport from Ogbomosho to Rivers? grin
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by ariesbull: 1:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Chukapage:
you people are fools oo so all the GTB,Access,First,Etc branches here who go get am?? the oil wells your people own here who go get am?? Poor Fool no go hustle dey form brexit , even dangote refinery will be taken over by Yoruba's as well bunch of useless jokers the funny thing is the real lagosians don't even like to be associated with Oshogbo based fools like you claiming "our Lagos" that's why Lagos colony was very different from Western region ,again no go hustle dey claim Lagos when you don't even own a block there..

Reclaim ilorin first before we can take tiu serious
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2018
ariesbull:

Gbagam!! Yorubas should reclaim illorin first
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 1:14am On Nov 15, 2018
[s]
IloveToMess:

Just answer me and stop ranting, if the guy was Tivi insulting yoruba wouldnt you have insulted Tivi back?? But because of oil oil oil you parasitic unity beggars will divert it to him being Igbo, even if he shows you his ancestral village in Ijaw land youll still call him Igbo. Hehehehe go to PH and tell him he is not Ijaw na if you are a man, abi you need transport from Ogbomosho to Rivers? grin
[/s]

Sage you breathe. I know the dude wella. He's IBO , period!
I know few of them here and how they hide under " we S.S" thingy.

Look even you I know you , your written skill gave you away. By the way where is that you other stupid moniker grin
You haven't changed much though you blab and write more than is necessary , typical of you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2018
totit:
[s][/s]

Sage you breathe. I know the dude wella. He's IBO , period!
I know few of them here and how they hide under " we S.S" thingy.

Look even you I know you , your written skill gave you away. By the way where is that you other stupid moniker grin
You haven't changed much though you blab and write more than is necessary , typical of you. cheesy
Mugu you know everybody why dont you go to PH and call the guy a non Ijaw as he challenged you Simple.. Mr all knowing. grin
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 1:21am On Nov 15, 2018
IloveToMess:

Mugu you know everybody why dont you go to PH and call the guy a non Ijaw as he challenged you Simple.. Mr all knowing. grin

Lmao!

grin

And for what Dude, swift your moniker ASAP and stop hiding behind this one that you only log Into when you want to shield your true indentity. Shm grin

No be only PH nah port...because you said so grin

Mofo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 1:29am On Nov 15, 2018
totit:

Lmao!

grin

And for what Dude, swift your moniker ASAP and stop hiding behind this one that you only log Into when you want to shield your true indentity. Shm grin

No be only PH nah port...because you said so grin

Mofo cheesy
L

Take your letter L
Hehehe now im the Ijaw guy or what are you insinuating, run away soldier. cheesy The only Litmus test for you is going to PH to tell him he is no Ijaw, perhaps you know where in Igboland he comes from, you can also tell him where. If you come out alive ill believe you
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by ariesbull: 1:30am On Nov 15, 2018
IloveToMess:

Gbagam!! Yorubas should reclaim illorin first

It's as simple as that before they can claim all the tribes properties in Lagos ...they should get ilorin first
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2018
IloveToMess:

L

Take your letter L
Hehehe now im the Ijaw guy or what are you insinuating, run away soldier. cheesy The only Litmus test for you is going to PH and tell him he is no Ijaw perhaps you know where in Igboland he comes from do you can also tell him where. If you cone out alive ill believe you

Dude, don't sweat over it.
You be IBO, he be IBO and I know you wella. I don't have the time to unmask you now but surely I do justice to that. grin
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 1:37am On Nov 15, 2018
totit:

Dude, don't sweat over it.
You be IBO, he be IBO and I know you wella. I don't have the time to unmask you now but surely I do justice to that. grin
Am i the one that challenged you?? Dont involve me in your fiasco.. He said he is Ijaw and you called him Igbo so he asked you to come to PH and say that to him then you will know how far simple. No need for guess work "you are IBO you are IBO", its time for action. Until then go and eat ewedu parasite.
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 1:40am On Nov 15, 2018
IloveToMess:

Am i the one that challenged you?? Dont involve me in your fiasco.. He said he is Ijaw and you called him Igbo so he asked you to come to PH and say that to him then you will know how far simple. No need for guess work "you are IBO you are IBO", its time for action. Until you are ready go and eat ewedu parasite.

Bla bla bla. No be you get big mouth come follow join support your fake ijaw bloloda who's actually ibo angry

Color for here jor! No so Colin Amadi they claim Yoruba for this platform. Una plenty for here now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by IloveToMess: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2018
totit:

[s]Bla bla bla. No be you get big mouth come follow join support your fake ijaw bloloda who's actually ibo angry

Color for here jor! No so Colin Amadi they claim Yoruba for this platform. Una plenty for here now. cheesy
[/s]
I dont have time for Lamentations. Go call am Igbo for Ph simple. grin
Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by totit: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/s]
I dont have time for Lamentations. Go call am Igbo for Ph simple. grin

I just pity you sha poor thin grin
grin
Lool grin You don't have time indeed, so what are you still doing Here, tatafo?? So, I should go to PH because you and your aba Moro hiding under ijaw want me to??

Dey der they hide under you alternative moniker you kasala go bust soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
ariesbull:

lol papi ,is now an Igbo mans responsibility to reclaim illorin Lmao ...laugh wan me oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.