Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

‘black Panther’ Star Michael B. Jordan Is Named One Of Gq’s 2018 Men Of The Year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘black Panther’ Star Michael B. Jordan Is Named One Of Gq’s 2018 Men Of The Year (366 Views)

Michael B. Jordan Received A Star On Theyhollywood Walk Of Fame, / Black Panther Stars, Chadwick Boseman And Michael B. Jordan Got Into A Physical / Why Nigerians Are Convinced Black Panther Star Winston Duke Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘black Panther’ Star Michael B. Jordan Is Named One Of Gq’s 2018 Men Of The Year by Seyebaba1234: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
“I want to be worldwide,” the star told the magazine, “My career is awesome. It is going great. There’s other places in my life that I’m f–king lacking at. I’m very mature and advanced in a lot of areas of life. Dating may not be one of ’em,” he said. “My personal life is not. I don’t really know what dating is.”

http://www.247kadia.com.ng/black-panther-star-michael-b-jordan-is-named-one-of-gqs-2018-men-of-the-year-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Watch A Nice Action Movie For Free / #bbnaija2019: Big Brother Naija Returns For A Fourth Season / Watch Adekunle Gold And Simi Enjoying Their Honey Moon In Cape Town South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.