Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' (50758 Views)

Moghalu Attacks Osinbajo, Asks Nigerians To Reject Tribalism / Corruption Allegations: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says VP Has ‘leprous / Herdsmen Killings: You Are Very Sick – Fani-kayode Attacks Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by anonymous1759(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
Yes o Yemi Osinbajo is a cheap lying midget that derive satisfaction in attacking and defaming Goodluck Jonathan, which is the usual passion of an average Yoruba man; attacking and defaming Igbo people and any other person or thing related to Igbo.

Check all through Nairaland and all Nigerian media, that's what Yoruba people are good at; attacking and abusing Igbos for political favor with Hausa-Fulani.

They know the only way Hausa-Fulani can allow them close to power is only when they accuse, blame, attack, hate and betray Igbos and Niger Delta, so they dwell on it instead of trying to perform excellently in what they do and get to power by merit.

Despite the fact that God and nature have taught Osinbajo and Yoruba people and their Fulani masters a hard lesson of life after they ganged up against Goodluck, look at their Messiah government and how messed up it is, yet they refuse to learn, maybe until bigger calamity befalls them.

That's how Fashola who cursed Goodluck saying a serious government will fix power in few months and devil decided to ridicule and expose him by making him head of Nigeria's power and its close to 4 years now and Nigeria has turned to the darkest nation in the world with electricity appearing and disappearing like ghost yet these shameless Yoruba failed Politicians will never learn and leave Igbo and Goodluck out of their hatred and eye service nonsense to Hausa-Fulani.

When you try so much to like this lying midget because of some few goods he does, his lying, pretentious and eye-service nature to please his Hausa-Fulani masters just can't let u angry

Time will tell undecided

Thank you Omokri for exposing them for who they are; lying hypocrites cool
the Atiku you're supporting is from which tribe Hyporite... How many project did GEJ accomplished in the South East Useless people.... I don't support Apc or PDP but with way the SE are Atikulating I'll prefer APC to win.. Iet me see thier reaction.. After insulting Hausa fulani Muslim... You still go back to your vomit to support another fulani muslim because of obi.. It shows you guys are power hungry... If Igbos have the kind of might the North have.. Every other tribe will be OSU... Over $800m was found in diziani house landed property of over$ 300m at banana Island... GEJ did nothing... If APC is corrupt PDP Is the Grand Master.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Dididrumz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
sotall:
FTC ...with no stress

Osinbajo has scammed Christians like myself who thought having a man of God in power will surely bring about transparency and change.

Rather he is now a clown who talks from both sides of his mouth blowing hot in the morning and blowing cold in the afternoon

The scam no be here ohh. The guy has dupped us(Christians). And He still has strength to point accusing fingers.... God forbid them (APC) in 2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by deomelo: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8133100_babatundefasholagoodluckjonathan_jpegb878eb812caeaf27e23becd88db9559a

lmao @ Jonadee Oponushkwu forming.

The same houseboy looking joker hiding behind Fashola like a scared little girl..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by kulldrap(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stfu liar you are APC, you coward why hiding under another moniker and claiming what you are not, it is because you cannot stand the heat... meanwhile please counter what Reno said instead of pointing your contagious leprous fingers at nothing..counter it with facts...
Officialpdpnig:
Our Jonathan the ineffectual one is now talking because he feels our thieving candidate Atiku can give him his lost voice back.

I may be PDP but I am anti Atiku and he will not get my vote.

Also, This same Jonathan who is saying Osinbajo has leprous fingers should be ashamed of himself.

This same Osinbajo is doing what his Sambo could not do and is working for the masses while this aturu called Jonathan was working for the elite alone.

Osinbajo is no thief like you Jonathan and I know he will never be one.

Your government brought us here along with the government of that our thief and crook called Atiku.

Both of you should STFU

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
kulldrap:
Stfu liar you are APC, you coward why hiding under another moniker and claiming what you are not, it is because you cannot stand the heat... meanwhile please counter what Reno said instead of pointing your contagious leprous fingers at nothing..counter it with facts...

I am sure you are not well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by deomelo: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2018

Ineffectual buffoon.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Impactever(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
I keep asking myself the reason there is so much inter tribal hatred in this country.....up till now , i can't figure it out....

seems tribal hatred is a curse upon Nigeria from above, ...

Nigeria has become the World's headquarter of inter- Ethnicity and Tribal hatred .....

World bank also needs to capture this development in their next report.....

Fellow Nigerians , let's stop deceiving ourselves, we all have much hatred among ourselves....and have all failed to live together as one since our independence......

Truth is, Nigeria will never make any remarkable progress in development until the day the IGBOs, YORUBAs, HAUSAs, IJAWs and other major ethnic groups go their separate ways to become separate sovereign Nations.....and then live together as common neighbours.....

And don't tell me restructuring Nigeria is a an alternative,...it won't still solve our problem....

For unity, peace, progress, to reign in this false contraception called Nigeria, It must me split into several sovereign Nation and let every region carry their cross ...

Thank you ...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by 1Nairaboy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
..Should we loose hope and faith in NDDC Scholarship? How can a program meant for the good and development of ND Region cause its youths so much pain...NDDC Scholarship has failed under PMB's watch - Embezzlement & corruption going on..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Drdreluv: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8133100_babatundefasholagoodluckjonathan_jpegb878eb812caeaf27e23becd88db9559a

lmao @ Jonadee Oponushkwu forming.

The same houseboy looking joker hiding behind Fashola like a scared little girl..

grin
he is civilized anima.l
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Drdreluv: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Why should I be ashamed when I am not that idiot called Jonathan and that thief and crook called Atiku?

My support is for a rebranded PDP and since they refuse to rebrand then I repeat, they are all idiots including their supporters in this their current state

Go and sleep i have never seen an advance mu.mu like u.....using pdp username and attackin them i know u cant stand d heat in apc pele...#30000 crew spoted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by juniorstar(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Its the truth....why distribute money to ghosts and then borrow money to fund govt project
As in i dont just understand.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by bizhop01: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
July and August 2018, the Buhari administration claimed it had shared $322 million Abacha funds recovered by the Jonathan administration to the poor. Then a week after it made that announcement, the Buhari government borrowed $328 million from China.

You can't run faster than the truth, APC the fraud gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by aghogho62: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
It Will Pain Me If Atiku Does Not Win Next Election Because This Country Need To Be Restructure. Imagine Nigeria Saying Somebody Mismanage Niger Delta Money, Is't Their Money? Let Everybody Answer Their Father's Name Joo!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Prymestrr(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I am wholly PDP and you shouldn't speak about where my alliegance lies when you are not me
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. I need not be with you to decipher the intentions behind your submissions. Play politics courageously and not like a coward. Don't be found in the ranks of bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by jrusky(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
It's not only leprous finger Osibandict is height handicap and a profesor of imbecilles.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by blacknp(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
aghogho62:
It Will Pain Me If Atiku Does Not Win Next Election Because This Country Need To Be Restructure. Imagine Nigeria Saying Somebody Mismanage Niger Delta Money, Is't Their Money? Let Everybody Answer Their Father's Name Joo!
Sorry my brother you have everything back to front,Atiku is not winning anything and even if he won he can’t restructure nothing,let’s 1st talk of revenue from oil,you want atiku to stop his state Adamawa or his region from benefitting less from crude oil & gas sales?It’s like you are not thinking straight,it’s like cutting your nose to spite your ears?

Abubakar Atiku grandson of Othman Dan Fodio is the number one beneficiary of the system,he is not going to change anything for a poor church rat like you,if President Buhari can’t win the battle for you against them Babylonians then you are finished.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by buhariguy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Racoon:

Give it to Reno.This man always speaks with incontrovertible facts.This is what it means to take someone to the cleaners in one deadly swoop.

Cluelessness and failure are really contagious.Shame on VP Osinbajo & the all corruption encaste govt.he unfortunately serves.History will remember you for being the worst.
shame to jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.
Thief reno that is talking out of point, he don't know anything.
Ineffectual buffoon borrowed 11tr naira, not 8tr naira.
Gej fails to meet his obligations of 7tr naira, like JVC, pension and local contractors, amount to 7tr naira which buhari has cleared.
In 6yrs, gej debt was 11+7= 18tr naira ..
Buhari debt will be 4tr naira, which is 11- 7=4tr naira .
Ineffectual buffoon also depleted foreign reserve, from $45b to $30b.
And buhari grow the reserve back to $45b.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Nature8(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Racoon:

Give it to Reno.This man always speaks with incontrovertible facts.This is what it means to take someone to the cleaners in one deadly swoop.

Cluelessness and failure are really contagious.Shame on VP Osinbajo & the all corruption encaste govt.he unfortunately serves.History will remember you for being the worst.

The worst no be small one bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by oderinlewo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Our Jonathan the ineffectual one is now talking because he feels our thieving candidate Atiku can give him his lost voice back.

Also, This same Jonathan who is saying Osinbajo has leprous fingers should be ashamed of himself.

This same Osinbajo is doing what his Sambo could not do and is working for the masses while this aturu called Jonathan was working for the elite alone.

Your government brought us here along with the government of that our thief and crook called Atiku.

Both of you should STFU
Lmao...its obvious ur sick..very sick...u guys defend ignorantly

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by oderinlewo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
anonymous1759:
the Atiku you're supporting is from which tribe Hyporite... How many project did GEJ accomplished in the South East Useless people.... I don't support Apc or PDP but with way the SE are Atikulating I'll prefer APC to win.. Iet me see thier reaction.. After insulting Hausa fulani Muslim... You still go back to your vomit to support another fulani muslim because of obi.. It shows you guys are power hungry... If Igbos have the kind of might the North have.. Every other tribe will be OSU... Over $800m was found in diziani house landed property of over$ 300m at banana Island... GEJ did nothing... If APC is corrupt PDP Is the Grand Master.
Oloyinbo buruku...how many project did gej accomplished?..olodo....its not a must to comment bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by jafol(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
franchasng:
Yes o Yemi Osinbajo is a cheap lying midget that derive satisfaction in attacking and defaming Goodluck Jonathan, which is the usual passion of an average Yoruba man; attacking and defaming Igbo people and any other person or thing related to Igbo.

Check all through Nairaland and all Nigerian media, that's what Yoruba people are good at; attacking and abusing Igbos for political favor with Hausa-Fulani.

They know the only way Hausa-Fulani can allow them close to power is only when they accuse, blame, attack, hate and betray Igbos and Niger Delta, so they dwell on it instead of trying to perform excellently in what they do and get to power by merit.

Despite the fact that God and nature have taught Osinbajo and Yoruba people and their Fulani masters a hard lesson of life after they ganged up against Goodluck, look at their Messiah government and how messed up it is, yet they refuse to learn, maybe until bigger calamity befalls them.

That's how Fashola who cursed Goodluck saying a serious government will fix power in few months and devil decided to ridicule and expose him by making him head of Nigeria's power and its close to 4 years now and Nigeria has turned to the darkest nation in the world with electricity appearing and disappearing like ghost yet these shameless Yoruba failed Politicians will never learn and leave Igbo and Goodluck out of their hatred and eye service nonsense to Hausa-Fulani.

When you try so much to like this lying midget because of some few goods he does, his lying, pretentious and eye-service nature to please his Hausa-Fulani masters just can't let u angry

Time will tell undecided

Have you finish crying onyioshi. ..pele you need tissue. If you Have problem with yorubas attacking igbos in NL. Check out what your ibo people are saying against yorubas, hypocrites. You want to throw stones and hide your own hands abi, you igbos have failed. Habe u read your history? Abi no be you igbos that started killing people in Nigeria? No be igbos dey call yorubas backstabbers? No be igbos dey eat, build n live in YORUBA land while they have the stupid audacity to call yoruba land no mans land, abi no be you greedy muthafuckers neglected yoruba Pdps from political position during Jonathan reign? Abi no be you igbos dey get political favor from the same fulani ATIKU?
Keep ranting, the YORUBAs supporting PDPs una don hear your OBI relatives? Thats the thought of an average ibo man and woman, yorubas do not vote PDP o, dey go use you and dump you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Both of you should STFU

so where has APC brought the dunghill mr throwback?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

so where has APC brought the dunghill mr throwback?

Who is throwback?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Who is throwback?

I am apolitical. dont expect me to go down the APC PDP rabbit hole with you. stay off igbo matter for your own good. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

I am apolitical. dont expect me to go down the APC PDP rabbit hole with you. stay off igbo matter for your own good. cheers.

Inapu ara? Odika anya piri gi otu inamagi n'am bu onye Igbo. Inodu ebe ino n'akoreghi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by sogodihno: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Monimatic:

“.
grin grin grin See finishing Osibanjo a mere commissioner has suffered
that mere commissioner is greater than everyone in your family and tribe.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:13am On Nov 14, 2018
How come this bloody lootocrat, Stealing is not Corruption, even get mouth to talk sef?

Lest not we forget how he sacrificed thousands of innocent lives and condemned many more to IDP camps in the NE, because of his 2nd term bid; he selfishly diverted money meant to fight Boko Haram towards his election campaign instead - as a result many died and families broken up, including those of his own soldiers.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by sherlock229(m): 2:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Johnathan is really ugly ooo.... lol. osibanjo ftw!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by emmasege: 2:56am On Nov 14, 2018
franchasng:

Time will tell undecided

Hello Mr. Man, not all Yorubas are haters of Igbo. I take exemption for that. You could go read my posts. I am pro-GEJ and hate everything that APC, PMB, Thief.nubu or Osinbajo represents.

And could you please stop this senseless tribal thing? Can't you guys make your point without attacking another person's ethnic group?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2018
You said it all.

The "little" money GEJ borrowed was shared. Infrastructure development was zero so why need to borrow more? Our oil money was equally shared in the name of subsidy. Military men became stupendously rich on account of prosecuting war on Boko Haram.

Here we have a government that is investing heavily on developing infrastructure. It needs money and we don't have that money so they borrow. And GEJ is screaming that our debt has increased! Why won't it?

Officialpdpnig:

Both of you should STFU
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by ihatesycophant(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2018
martowskin1:
Am yet to see any Nigerian politician who give facts and figures like the guy
It's one thing to give fact about what you borrowed but left how much generated within the same period and outline of what was done with it. This his analysis can only caught low thinkers that cannot think by themselves. You borrowed over 8 trillion but still left infrastructure at it lower decadence and abandon projects scatter country. Reno is not being factual. He should also tell the world how much generated within the 16 years. We've seen probes of how much wasted on power section and scam on oil subsidy. We've seen how they were borrowing to say salaries. We've seen how pensioners were not paid. We've seen how contractors were not paid. We've seen how money meant for security was embezzled as same security chiefs are returning same today. How Nigeria money was flown to South Africa and still there. Reno refused to balance his argument. He should balance his record with back and forth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.