Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' (50780 Views)

Moghalu Attacks Osinbajo, Asks Nigerians To Reject Tribalism / Corruption Allegations: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says VP Has ‘leprous / Herdsmen Killings: You Are Very Sick – Fani-kayode Attacks Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by TyrantInAsoRock: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
The stealing pastor just want to stick to their "winning formula"

Label ur opponent corrupt

Continue to hammer it till citizens accept it as the truth

Don't blame the scammer

Aso rock sweet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by condralbedez: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
lol,see finishing !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Battle of the Pastors...!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by zeusdgrt(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
GEJ THE BEST WE HAD

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Gboom: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Monimatic:

“.

grin grin grin
See finishing
Osibanjo a mere commissioner has suffered
How many mere commissioner has your lineage produced?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Alawe(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Osibanjo Aka the cameleon

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Afamed: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Glory be to Jesus Otueke fisherman has suddenly gotten his voice. A PhD holder without a thesis.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by mightyhazell: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
if these allegations are true,then nigeria is in big trouble. this administration has finished us..

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Xisnin(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fake news. This is a statement made by Reno and not GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Xisnin(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Afamed:
Glory be to Jesus Otueke fisherman has suddenly gotten his voice. A PhD holder without a thesis.
You are right. How can he not have a PhD when the current president has no common WAEC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Niceman4u(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
PDP and APC will never solve Nigerian problems.
Corruption wont go away in this country so long as the citizens prefer tribe and religion to humanity.
Jonathan is as corrupt as Buhari. Maybe the difference btw dem being that the 'apparent' honest one is a corrupt graduate while the 'apparent'modest one is n uneducated corrupt fellow

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by artofseduction: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Our Jonathan the ineffectual one is now talking because he feels our thieving candidate Atiku can give him his lost voice back.

I may be PDP but I am anti Atiku and he will not get my vote.

Also, This same Jonathan who is saying Osinbajo has leprous fingers should be ashamed of himself.

This same Osinbajo is doing what his Sambo could not do and is working for the masses while this aturu called Jonathan was working for the elite alone.

Osinbajo is no thief like you Jonathan and I know he will never be one.

Your government brought us here along with the government of that our thief and crook called Atiku.

Both of you should STFU

Go look for your sense

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by santopelele(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
CHAI, (A) UNDER PDP FOR 16YRS = #6TR (B)UNDER APC FOR 3YRS= #10TR THEN WHO IS THE BIGGER THICK. LIKE FOR A, SHARE FOR B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by santopelele(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
artofseduction:

Go look for your sense

Please don't quote me if you are yet to scavenge for your sense from the rubbish dump it was poured into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by oluwafemim(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gucciblog:
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to claims by Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo that he left Nigeria with debt and ruined the economy due to the alleged corruption under his watch, DailyPost has reported.

The Vice President had during a lecture entitled, “Restructuring and the Nigerian federation,” delivered as part of activities marking the 40th anniversary of Association of Friends in Lagos yesterday, accused the immediate past government of President Goodluck Jonathan, of throwing Nigeria into untold hardship, recession and debt.

But reacting in a statement made available to daily post by Reno Omokri (for Dr. Goodluck Jonathan), the former President wondered why Osinbajo, who, according to him, was recently indicted by the House of Representatives for an alleged worse corruption in Nigeria, should point accusing fingers at him (Jonathan).

The statement continues, “My attention has been drawn to regurgitated and discredited allegations by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo blaming former President Jonathan of saddling Nigeria with debt and ruining the economy by the alleged corruption of his administration.

“How can Vice President Osinbajo, a man who had just been indicted by the House of Representatives in one of the biggest corruption scams ever in Nigeria’s history, have the gall to point accusing fingers on Dr. Jonathan, a man that is celebrated internationally for his efforts at achieving Nigeria’s best rating in Transparency International’s annual Corruption Perception Rating when Nigeria improved 8 paces from 144 to 136 in 2014?

“Having read through the sordid details of Professor Osinbajo’s corruption as revealed in the indictment by Nigeria’s House of Representatives, it is easy to understand why Nigeria made her worst ever retrogression in Transparency International’s annual Corruption Perception under him this year, moving 11 paces backwards from 136 to 148.

“On the issue of debt, the fact remains that in the entire 16 years that the Peoples Democratic Party governed Nigeria, the total amount of money borrowed was N8.06 trillion Naira. These are facts sourced directly from the budget office controlled by the Buhari administration.

“However, in only 3 years, the All Progressives Congress-led administration of President Muhammadu Buhari has borrowed a total of N10 trillion Naira. With this fact in hand, where does Vice President Osinbajo have the moral authority to point leprous fingers at former President Jonathan?

“The claim by Vice President Osinbajo that former President Jonathan left $$63 billion in debt is also a false claim. The Jonathan administration inherited $42.23 billion in debt in 2011 which were debts borrowed by the states and the Federal Government.

“Throughout the five years that he was President, former President Jonathan incurred the wrath of several state governments because his administration refused to guarantee their foreign loans.

“The reason that Nigeria’s debt has ballooned under this administration is because the Federal Government lacks the discipline that Jonathan had and are thus unable to curb borrowing by both the Federal Government and the states.

“For example, on Tuesday, November 13, 2018, the Debt Management Office revealed that in just 2017 alone, the Buhari administration borrowed N2.4 trillion to fund their budget deficit. This is besides other loans that they took in 2017 alone.

That money is more than the funds borrowed by the Jonathan administration in 5 years!
“To show to Nigerians the profligacy and ineptitude of the current administration, I draw their attention to the fact that between July and August 2018, the Buhari administration claimed it had shared $322 million Abacha funds recovered by the Jonathan administration to the poor. Then a week after it made that announcement, the Buhari government borrowed $328 million from China.

“The question is this, why would you share out $322 million one week only to borrow the same amount next week? Why not use the Abacha funds to fund government activities instead of adding to the already strained debt burden?
“These are questions that Vice President Osinbajo should answer rather than making false allegations against former President Jonathan.”

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/goodluck-jonathan-attacks-osinbajo-says-vp-has-leprous-fingers/

Egbami ke , Jonathan mansoro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by oluwafemim(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gucciblog:
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to claims by Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo that he left Nigeria with debt and ruined the economy due to the alleged corruption under his watch, DailyPost has reported.

The Vice President had during a lecture entitled, “Restructuring and the Nigerian federation,” delivered as part of activities marking the 40th anniversary of Association of Friends in Lagos yesterday, accused the immediate past government of President Goodluck Jonathan, of throwing Nigeria into untold hardship, recession and debt.

But reacting in a statement made available to daily post by Reno Omokri (for Dr. Goodluck Jonathan), the former President wondered why Osinbajo, who, according to him, was recently indicted by the House of Representatives for an alleged worse corruption in Nigeria, should point accusing fingers at him (Jonathan).

The statement continues, “My attention has been drawn to regurgitated and discredited allegations by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo blaming former President Jonathan of saddling Nigeria with debt and ruining the economy by the alleged corruption of his administration.

“How can Vice President Osinbajo, a man who had just been indicted by the House of Representatives in one of the biggest corruption scams ever in Nigeria’s history, have the gall to point accusing fingers on Dr. Jonathan, a man that is celebrated internationally for his efforts at achieving Nigeria’s best rating in Transparency International’s annual Corruption Perception Rating when Nigeria improved 8 paces from 144 to 136 in 2014?

“Having read through the sordid details of Professor Osinbajo’s corruption as revealed in the indictment by Nigeria’s House of Representatives, it is easy to understand why Nigeria made her worst ever retrogression in Transparency International’s annual Corruption Perception under him this year, moving 11 paces backwards from 136 to 148.

“On the issue of debt, the fact remains that in the entire 16 years that the Peoples Democratic Party governed Nigeria, the total amount of money borrowed was N8.06 trillion Naira. These are facts sourced directly from the budget office controlled by the Buhari administration.

“However, in only 3 years, the All Progressives Congress-led administration of President Muhammadu Buhari has borrowed a total of N10 trillion Naira. With this fact in hand, where does Vice President Osinbajo have the moral authority to point leprous fingers at former President Jonathan?

“The claim by Vice President Osinbajo that former President Jonathan left $$63 billion in debt is also a false claim. The Jonathan administration inherited $42.23 billion in debt in 2011 which were debts borrowed by the states and the Federal Government.

“Throughout the five years that he was President, former President Jonathan incurred the wrath of several state governments because his administration refused to guarantee their foreign loans.

“The reason that Nigeria’s debt has ballooned under this administration is because the Federal Government lacks the discipline that Jonathan had and are thus unable to curb borrowing by both the Federal Government and the states.

“For example, on Tuesday, November 13, 2018, the Debt Management Office revealed that in just 2017 alone, the Buhari administration borrowed N2.4 trillion to fund their budget deficit. This is besides other loans that they took in 2017 alone.

That money is more than the funds borrowed by the Jonathan administration in 5 years!
“To show to Nigerians the profligacy and ineptitude of the current administration, I draw their attention to the fact that between July and August 2018, the Buhari administration claimed it had shared $322 million Abacha funds recovered by the Jonathan administration to the poor. Then a week after it made that announcement, the Buhari government borrowed $328 million from China.

“The question is this, why would you share out $322 million one week only to borrow the same amount next week? Why not use the Abacha funds to fund government activities instead of adding to the already strained debt burden?
“These are questions that Vice President Osinbajo should answer rather than making false allegations against former President Jonathan.”

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/goodluck-jonathan-attacks-osinbajo-says-vp-has-leprous-fingers/

Egbami ke , Jonathan mansoro .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by AAinEqGuinea: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Making it about tribe Goodluck. Kanu was right. Africa is shallow grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Smarkie: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
voting apc(the evil party) out is our collective task

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by blesssingtime(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
PDP and APC will never solve Nigerian problems.
Corruption wont go away in this country so long as the citizens prefer tribe and religion to humanity.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Smarkie:
voting apc(the evil party) out is our collective task

My Party PDP is devilish and a failure. Because we fielded a crook in Atiku, then we must not taste the presidency anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by prigoz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Osibanjo don buy market, a case of pot calling kettle black

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by joepepsy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na English go develop your country?
Koval12:
This Reno sabi speak English sha. Typical PDP technocrat unlike what we have in APC undecided undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Yopcity: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Our Jonathan the ineffectual one is now talking because he feels our thieving candidate Atiku can give him his lost voice back.

Also, This same Jonathan who is saying Osinbajo has leprous fingers should be ashamed of himself.

This same Osinbajo is doing what his Sambo could not do and is working for the masses while this aturu called Jonathan was working for the elite alone.

Your government brought us here along with the government of that our thief and crook called Atiku.

Both of you should STFU

No, u should be ashamed of urself and STFU !

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Yopcity:

No, u should be ashamed of urself and STFU !

Why should I be ashamed when I am not that idiot called Jonathan and that thief and crook called Atiku?

My support is for a rebranded PDP and since they refuse to rebrand then I repeat, they are all idiots including their supporters in this their current state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Lordofthewest(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
The otuoke dummy, the hero of biafuro peasants too has suddenly found his voice... Chai Nigeria don suffer, person wey suppose dey kuje prison dey chop beans if buhari has done his job well.
Hotfreeze:
Jonathan of all animals?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Nerdygangsta(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Both of you should STFU

who be this one??

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Jonathan of all animals?

That zoo attendant

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Politicowizard(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know why Osinbajo keep regurgitating how GEJ loot or ruined the economy.

This macabre dance of grievance and frustration has to stop. A whole professor of law spewing thrash! Where he ought to channel his energy by ensuring the dictator does not flagrantly disobey rule of law and court order, he will foolishly keep mute. What manner of man is Osinbajo? How Asorock changed a well revered personality to a weekly singer of how GEJ ruined no Nigeria remains the eighth wonders of the world.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by Officialpdpnig: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Politicowizard:
I don't know why Osinbajo keep regurgitating how GEJ loot or ruined the economy.

This macabre dance of grievance and frustration has to stop. A whole professor of law spewing thrash! Where he ought to channel his energy by ensuring the dictator does not flagrantly disobey rule of law and court order, he will foolishly keep mute. What manner of man is Osinbajo? How Asorock changed a well revered personality to a weekly singer of how GEJ ruined no Nigeria remains the eighth wonders of the world.

You need to shut your mouth.

I support his constant reminders of where we once were and where we are coming from.

One cannot know where you are going until you know where you are coming from.

Out past governments as PDP brought this nation to ruin and they still have the guts to talk when another administration is trying to salavage the mess they caused.

We cannot stop talking about corruption because it is a vice that ate deep into the fabrics of this country under my party.

Osinbajo is very much on point .

Only a corrupt soul does not like hearing about him talking about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' by SirIconR(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Both of you should STFU
It seems like u didn't go through the content of this news.. before making ur comment... Oga read it again and make corrections

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.