Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport (48437 Views)

Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by PenileFitness: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lies.
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by ImperialYoruba: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Where is Atiku? He needs this miracle sticker.
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by thebigkendo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8132290_img20181113175929339_jpeg6f7662718034d0f8a3bc92732f52f6e7

Diportivo make we go buy sticker!!! From the shop church straight to Canadian, USA and Australian embassy

We must Cane with our own powerful testimony

TheCar are you interested?
We
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by xtervaganza(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Scammer pastor
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by bossrillboss: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
I just dey imagine if d embassy pple see dis news nd revoke d 3 visa na.lol

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by cluewebhost(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
3 visas in 2 weeks.

Which efficient countries did he apply to
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by higgs: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sad.Getting a visa is now considered a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by rhythyson: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
I know the story will end up about a Nigerian
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by IMASTEX: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Religion has actually ensured Africans don't use their brains.. To some extent religion can b said to b responsible for holding Africa back from reaching its full potential
Seconded, people won't border to ask which countries?
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oildichotomy:
It is only in sub-saharan Africa that having a pali like a Visa is a miracle. If you analyse what we give as testimonies in our churches, you won't help to conclude this continent is on a curse of some sort. I won't be surprised if the Almighty God himself laughs and frowns somewhat at our sticker jokes called testimonies.

God has made everything for us to use and better ourselves but no we are celebrating Visas in Jesus Name

Can't we see there is something wrong with us Black Africans?

Surely black Africans know something is definitely wrong somewhere but what is it?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by olawonder(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fact that the person giving testimony is a Nigerian grin like who else can act dramas in church well enough for others to fall for the scam?
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by galaxy2020(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hope the countries are not Tanzania, Ethiopia and Rwanda?
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by pcicero(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
They imported that one from Nigeria to deceive the Malawian gullibles.

Miracle also paid his visa fees abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by JVector: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Now the sticker printer just hit jackpot.. grin
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by WaffenSS(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Church, Inc.
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by olusola200: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
I can see only SA visa
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
thebigkendo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8132290_img20181113175929339_jpeg6f7662718034d0f8a3bc92732f52f6e7

Diportivo make we go buy sticker!!! From the shop church straight to Canadian, USA and Australian embassy

We must Cane with our own powerful testimony

TheCar are you interested?
We

You want to collect "Miracles" towel and "Travels" with him abi

I would pass.

Dangote doesn't need Miracles towel that would open up financial doors and travels him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Franking: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Africans are miracle hunting eh! I'm ashamed that in this day and age people are still stupid and gullible.
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by magicminister: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
I got visa to like 20 countries without any sticker... Loool!!
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by leesha(f): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bouhahahaha....miracle sticker and miracle towel!
If u hear....
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Friend01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Religion has actually ensured Africans don't use their brains.. To some extent religion can b said to b responsible for holding Africa back from reaching its full potential

The same religion is what is being practiced in Dubai where their roads are second to none.
The same religion is still in Saudi Arabia where thing are taken care of and properly organised without being a fool.
I think not it is religion,Methink it is foolishness and modern Pentecostalism that is what is fueling this idiocy.
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Bobnotrouble: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmmm....
They've offshored these dramas to Malawi. �
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by anif009(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
south Africa?? that I thought I'll see Australia and Canada visas! lol....
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by ChiefSweetus: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
puretayo:
Visa to Dubai, Iraq and Angola.
grin grin grin

This is why they don't worship God in Europe.
You don't need to pray when you're traveling by road abroad.
You don't pray for contract. You don't pray for admission. You don't need God in an environment that WORKS.
Imagine a white man celebrating visa.
We are finished!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by chuckdee4(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
A mumu is born everyday
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Dshocker(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
I hate stories like this,because it reeks of marketing to me...... Churches be looking for customers in Africa since 1960.
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by ibinaboonline: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Speaking of visas. Anyone here knows about Palau? Is it a good place to emigrate?
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by monstah(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018
ibinaboonline:
Speaking of visas. Anyone here knows about Palau? Is it a good place to emigrate?

this one here is really tired of this country. cry
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by DaHrNn0001: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Obinim sticker.... If you know you know
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Frankaka8(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
Visas to Cambodia, Indonesia and India... grin grin grin

If you know, you know. cool
Indonesia and India still thrives than this shithole kwantry ruled by a lifeless bigot
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by Ayobami7(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport by oneman1988: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2018
NA so e beooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.