Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (4927 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Just try and give him a breathing space and let's see if his temper will calm down

Still give him a call when he is not around, if he doesn't pick up your call send a wish to him and a prayer

You will have to be playing the fool and don't challenge his authority

Have you guys gone for fertility test?
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by darlenese(f): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
see advise.....smh

keep shaking your head till it falls off
Re: How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? by Kkposky: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Why is everyone one pointing to childlessness.. what single guys that acts same way...

That is his character, some people are like that. Just try and understand this aspect of him and always avoid whatever that will lead to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 / Baby's Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.