Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) (61674 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho Are Dating (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
What a SHOCKER! shocked
Poussies are really SCARCE worldwide! grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Odiegwu
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rebound!
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Dreambeat: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Soldier go, soldier come.Barrack still remain grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
keep looking for cheap publicity. with your head like cashew nut

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Soldier go, soldier come....
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by ollah2: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
shocked shocked

His next babe after this must be a chimpanzee
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by fishmillan: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
If it is not buhari ,it is not making sense....
My brethren receive sense and vote buhari again....

Buhari 2000 and for ever wink
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
This gurl ugly die
Ngbeke feeling funky
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Juliet will be so happy. This lady is ugly abeg.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Taaah c'mon shut up. A man offers more than you can ever imagined. He gives his time, energy, money, care, security , make endless sacrifices, etc, and you are still saying men don't offer anything.

Abeg park for one side jare
undecided

lipsrsealed

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Akabuking: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
SweetBuns:
STUPID MAN
Ntoooor

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Be like this guy get better Dicke game o he is always with hot chicks grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
This shows how useless girls are. Dirty rags. Use and dump hoes.

victorian:
Shes average looking.

Nothing spectacular jare.

,I don't think Juliet cares especially when all a man has to offer is his dick!
The mystery lady can keep him.

Pls no need arguing with me, argue with your screen and keypads biko.

Am not in the mood for all night arguments.

Hello
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
The Nyash Groper Boss

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
But he said Juliet Ibrahim's pussy is watering, I believe this one dong dry
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sharp guy.

Correct man.

No time for any possessive bìatch.

This is one thing I will always like about women.

Always eager to be in a relationship.

Such that any correct nigga who wishes to, can line up as many bìtches as he wants as long as he is able to fake a relationship with any of the bìtches.

This is the word of the Lord.

Praise be to you Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by COOL10(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
My correct Geeeeeeee cheesy. No time to waste time. I always knew Iceberg was a certified G who knew how to play the game. Nigga has moved on while Juliet is still there trying to console herself with meaningless posts cheesy
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
victorian:
Shes average looking.

Nothing spectacular jare.

,I don't think Juliet cares especially when all a man has to offer is his dick!
The mystery lady can keep him.

Pls no need arguing with me, argue with your screen and keypads biko.

Am not in the mood for all night arguments.

What does the average 9ja lady has to offer other than a smelly pvssy?

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by icogb: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Looks like Bobrisky.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
That's what happens when your focus is on just boobs and ass..
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by icogb: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
That butthurt time you have to get any girl available to heal dumped heart 4rm breaking further.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is the way to treat girls: replace them quick. If you can't find a replacement then act unfazed. It kills them slowly.
I know the trick but even I am not immune from trying to get back with an ex.
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
SweetBuns:
STUPID MAN

STUPID WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

What does the average 9ja lady has to offer other than a smelly pvssy?

Guycheesy..... looooool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by SweetBuns(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
omooba969:

STUPID WOMAN
ignored
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
SweetBuns:
ignored

I'm not referring to you hun if that's what you think - I'm only copying you.

Calm down ok. smiley
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Soldier go soldier come...
Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
atikulated2019:
my gf says if I get 50 likes I will get laid tonight
help a bruu

May u not succeed

U want to use our likes to commit fornication

Again I repeat. May u not succeed grin

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos) by SweetBuns(f): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
omooba969:

I'm not referring to you hun if that's what you think - I'm only copying you.

Calm down ok. smiley

its ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.