Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos (41373 Views)

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by jericco1(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
this harmattan is really disturbing me
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by ClassicMG(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
You stole pictures from their Instagram page, still put your own water marks useless blogger

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by dlectura(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
So you don flip reach here, who tell you say nairalander na mumu people to fall for this cheap scam... Mr or Mrs Flip Check next door.
preciousflip:
FLIP CASH INVESTMENT NIGERIA LTD

This Is a unique and legitimate platform that gives you double of your investment within 2hrs and after 2hrs you can do another one.
Call or whatsapp Mrs Ayodele Blessing on 08039208755 to be a member
No scam
100% legit
Here are the packages below:-
5k and get 10k
10k and get 20k
20k and get 40k
30k and get 60k
40k and get 80k
50k and get 100k
60k and get 120k
70k and get 140k
80k and get 160k
90k and get 180k
100k and get 200k
150k and get 300k
200k and get 400k
250k and get 500k
300k and get 600k
Call or whatsapp Mrs. blessing on 08039208755 for registration and pledging

BROUGHT TO YOU BY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ®2018
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Somalino: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
preciousflip:
FLIP CASH INVESTMENT NIGERIA LTD

This Is a unique and legitimate platform that gives you double of your investment within 2hrs and after 2hrs you can do another one.
Call or whatsapp Mrs Ayodele Blessing on 08039208755 to be a member
No scam
100% legit
Here are the packages below:-
5k and get 10k
10k and get 20k
20k and get 40k
30k and get 60k
40k and get 80k
50k and get 100k
60k and get 120k
70k and get 140k
80k and get 160k
90k and get 180k
100k and get 200k
150k and get 300k
200k and get 400k
250k and get 500k
300k and get 600k
Call or whatsapp Mrs. blessing on 08039208755 for registration and pledging

BROUGHT TO YOU BY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ®2018

Some people will still fall for this cheap scam.
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2018
themonk:
The president of Givenchy is very well Suited and he sells torn clothes which hushpuppi buys.

Lalasticlala what do you think?

My thoughts exactly.
You can see to from the second picture that he is just doing this for PR reasons. Bnaira or whatever his name is, is apparently irritating to the Givenchy ceo
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by waleoke43: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Bnaira where are these guys seeing their money ehn,mr presido oya ask oo
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by samuel390: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
wow those guys have gone mehn
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by R0ckefeller: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
a won investor givenchy
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by maxuella: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian Instagram Big boys, Hushpuppi and Bnaira pictured with the president of Givenchy.

See more photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/nigerian-instagram-big-boy-hushpuppi.html?m=1

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2018
BAILMONEY:
OVER TO VANITY CREW
some said love of money is the root of evil but my jaimacan friend said no...It's the lack of money that is the root of evil..
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by dalass(f): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2018
themonk:
The president of Givenchy is very well Suited and he sells torn clothes which hushpuppi buys.

Abi o....The President dressed corporately and he knows he needs a ragged brain Nigerian to sell his wares, the way he has helped Gucci etc to sell ....smh
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by seenter84: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Not my concern am here to expose jubril
Zoom the picture and spot the difference

So dem day maga us for Naija
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by gaby(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm...this is glamorising and celebrating a name I can't put down here. Isn't this like sending a message to the young and honest earners that money, however gotten is okay and will make you roll with the reknowned.
Not a very good PR in my opinion and if some whites who had been victims of fraud get knowledge of this, you'd soon start see a hashtag trending to boycott givenchy for celebrating fraud and scammers.
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by maxuella: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
If Ronaldinho got broke and begging for arms with all the wealth he acquired as the best and highest paid at his reign, then who is hushpuppi not to start selling pure water when owu blow him. Hush my advise to you is to invest in big time real estate as to continue with this ur show.
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by gulfer: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Abeg, Givenchy is president of which Country
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Gptins(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Only God knows what these guys do for a living. Whereas here in Nigeria, people can't even afford daily meals, I have lots of patients owing me and salary unpaid...
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by mimimile93: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Real ballers
Real ballers with no source of income? It seems u don't know what or who a real baller is.
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Ok next. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by bedspread: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
themonk:

RESPECT!!

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
willyo:
However this boys make this money, they're rolling with big things the world over.

But, its all on fashion.

Niggas should try real estate

You too get sense, take this for breakfast wink

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2018
fraud boys
otuba wire has started singing
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2018
God punish u scammer
Gptins:
Only God knows what these guys do for a living. Whereas here in Nigeria, people can't even afford daily meals, I have lots of patients owing me and salary unpaid... Let God touch u to be a blessing to me this day. First bank
Savings
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by joepepsy(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2018
The difference is,he's wearing different clothes.
Nigeriabiafra80:
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by symbianDON(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
see as the bnaira guy be like makossa artiste....yeye people

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Where be that country Pls? May person go chilax there small grin
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by philus66(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
themonk:

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Deltatoto: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
themonk:

irony of life
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by ShedrachU(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
You are a stupid boy.
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by OKorowanta: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mowoe:

Bros Shut Up. Is the devil afraid of the Givenchy CEO wearing suit?

You dey learn how to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Says She Is Pregnant For Runtown, Shares Ultra Scan Photo / May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.