Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos (41381 Views)

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by willyo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Born2Breed:

You too get sense, take this for breakfast wink

Thanks for this mouthwatering breakfast. But with this kinda food @MBuhari is still not frosh. Nawa o
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by danthamccoy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

Lols.

The president is wearing a black suit, perhaps repeating clothes every week (and making more money) ... And they're spending their money buying rags undecided undecided

Who's really balling? grin
There's no point here really. Do you know how much his suits cost? I don't like torn clothing myself but it's fashionable and the top celebrities in the world wear them.
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by kyng(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
hushdog my guy
���
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian Instagram Big boys, Hushpuppi and Bnaira pictured with the president of Givenchy.

See more photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/nigerian-instagram-big-boy-hushpuppi.html?m=1

This thing looks photoshoped
Re: Hushpuppi & Bnaira Pictured With The President Of Givenchy. Photos by Gptins(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
God punish u scammer
Not everyone is like u..
I am a sincere person...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.