Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (23430 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Caseless: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jomandi13:

Plateau state is not like kaduna,get this into your brain for clarity.

You can't turn facts on their heads. Why are you deceiving yourself?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Jomandi13(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Caseless:
in a state where it's 60-40 between Christian and Muslims, you think the Muslims don't deserve the seat of a deputy governor? What "well informed perspective" are you talking about?
[color=#006600][/color]You should ve wonder why the Governor has always been a Muslim while the deputy a Christian and going by your anology it is a mis represented facts stated above.Do the needful in researching.However,you should ve seen the hand writing on the wall of El-Rufai intentions,I see you completely missed it.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by celeiyke: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
And what do u expect buhari to say. Someone whose appointments clearly show the kind of human being he is.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Jomandi13(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Caseless:
in a state where it's 60-40 between Christian and Muslims, you think the Muslims don't deserve the seat of a deputy governor? What "well informed perspective" are you talking about?
What I am stating is, have you wonder why kaduna has always produce a Muslim as Governor while the deputy is a Christian? Don't you see El-Rufai bigotry at work or you are too blinded by deep hated sentiment of the people of southern kaduna.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Caseless: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jomandi13:

[color=#006600][/color]You should ve wonder why the Governor has always been a Muslim while the deputy a Christian and going by your anology it is a mis represented facts stated above.Do the needful in researching.However,you should ve seen the hand writing on the wall of El-Rufai intentions,I see you completely missed it.
it was IBB that started political equation when Sadauki was appointed to deputize a military administrator. It's not because of numbers, it was because of political correctness. The same ibb created the "population imbalance" you have in taraba state simply because he wanted to please TY Danjuma - now as a result of that, we have Christians claiming imaginary majority.

We have been having christian deputy governors in Kaduna state since 99 , has that brought peace? Under Yakowa in 2012 , we had crisis. So what are you guys saying?

If you have that number to produce a governor, go ahead and fly Christian-Christian ticket.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Jomandi13(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Caseless:

You can't turn facts on their heads. Why are you deceiving yourself?
No no no....... It is you that is been deceived.I am well informed and have traveled across the country,also mingled with the locals and have read up researched articles for self improvement.At this point I can not enjoy any meaningful discourse with you because you ve deep hatred, blinded by sentiment.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Jomandi13(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Caseless:
it was IBB that started political equation when Sadauki was appointed to deputize a military administrator. It's not because of numbers, it was because of political correctness. The same ibb created the "population imbalance" you have in taraba state simply because he wanted to please TY Danjuma - now as a result of that, we have Christians claiming imaginary majority.

We have been having christian deputy governors in Kaduna state since 99 , has that brought peace? Under Yakowa in 2012 , we had crisis. So what are you guys saying?

If you have that number to produce a governor, go ahead and fly Christian-Christian ticket.
If toll this line,there will be no peace and unity among us,do you like it this way? Is that what you will teach your children to be?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Praktikals(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jomandi13:

Ok but you should know that kaduna state is not entirely a core Muslim state like Kano,Sokoto,Zamfara and the likes.
I know KD south eg Zaria is predominantly christians
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Jomandi13(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Praktikals:

I know KD south eg Zaria is predominantly christians
No......point of correction Zaria is predominantly Moslem with both old churches set up by the white missionaries and new ones springing up by the New breed of Pentecostal churches.However,that is where zazau emirate council emanates from.However,you should know that the southern part of kaduna is predominantly Christians and traditionalist if they still practice such and of different ethnic groups from that zone.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by reality1010: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
fiizznation:
If you are cognizant with kaduna shi'tes and northern shi'tes in general, you would have known that they DON'T vote during any elections in Nigeria. I think this is their doctrine or something like that. They just constitute nuisance on major roads and are very fanatical about their beliefs. And let's even assume that the shi'tes are going to vote against El-rufai, he will still win the elections if liberal Muslims of kaduna vote for him. Fact!!!

Well I also believe you would have done the same thing if you were in El-rufai's shoes. Why should he waste his time on people who don't like him and will never like him no matter what? He is the governor of Kaduna state who was elected to work for his people. So why should he waste his time in trying to make some inconsequential folks like him?
i hope u will one day allow a christain/christain ticket one day?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Praktikals(m): 3:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Jomandi13:
No......point of correction Zaria is predominantly Moslem with both old churches set up by the white missionaries and new ones springing up by the New breed of Pentecostal churches.However,that is where zazau emirate council emanates from.However,you should know that the southern part of kaduna is predominantly Christians and traditionalist if they still practice such and of different ethnic groups from that zone.
Thanks for the point of correction. My point is, if some states can have christian govs and deputies, El rufai s choice should cause no fuss.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by godliman: 4:56am On Nov 15, 2018
fiizznation:
If you are cognizant with kaduna shi'tes and northern shi'tes in general, you would have known that they DON'T vote during any elections in Nigeria. I think this is their doctrine or something like that. They just constitute nuisance on major roads and are very fanatical about their beliefs. And let's even assume that the shi'tes are going to vote against El-rufai, he will still win the elections if liberal Muslims of kaduyna vote for him. Fact!!!

Well I also believe you would have done the same thing if you were in El-rufai's shoes. Why should he waste his time on people who don't like him and will never like him no matter what? He is the governor of Kaduna state who was elected to work for his people. So why should he waste his time in trying to make some inconsequential folks like him?
Why didn't they like him? Was it not because he supervised their slaughter and mass burial? They have brought their shia and sunni war from middle east to nigeria. Two sets of bad children who are possessed with the spirit of war and bloodshed. Let us split nigeria and give them their Islamic War Republic abeg.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Good to know
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2020
There is nothing bad in a Muslim /Muslim ticket if they mean well for kaduna state.
this line will be used in 2023 you'll see
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2020
slimfit1:
Obviously, Buhari is going to support the Islamic process. He has already turned our military into something else Christians need to be prepared if Buhari should win in 2019. Nigeria is finished our defence is full of Muslim generals who are ready to fulfil Buharis Islamic agenda be warned.
you are right and I'm seeing them ruling in 2023
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
grandstar:
He is going to win the election.

In a heavily polarised state like Kaduna, the Muslims will vote massively for him and I suspect turnout in large numbers as well.

As for adherents of Christendom,some may vote for him as well focusing purely on his performance.

Possibility of a win is 99% in my opinion
same will happen in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age / El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses / I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.