Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (23429 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by doctokwus: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
lereinter:
This people are just satanic
No other single word best describes them. They are of the devil,harbour and implement satanic thoughts and ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by bkool7(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2018
TheGreenLand:

He should have come to consult ur papa in the village shey?

I'm not here to disrespect ppl.

Go find ur equal

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Come on! Stop trying to be mischievous!!
are you asking i give you the exact number of muslims in his state? even his state governor doesnt know that
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by tekknow727: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Kaunas people it's up to you to decide your fate,that's all I can say.#evilisevil

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by eodavids(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Ganduri:

https://punchng.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-consulted-buhari-el-rufai/

This people are testing the denied agenda with all their move in these four years.
Kaduna people are still silent. Perhaps the matyrd king had to be deleted for this plan to fly
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by aliyubaka: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Bastard midget. You consulted buhari, buhari who is a senile mentally retarded old monkey. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Tareq1105: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Ejimagift:
There is nothing bad in a Muslim /Muslim ticket if they mean well for kaduna state.

Mean well for Muslims?

How can a sane person go for a Muslim Muslim ticket in a volatile state like Kaduna where there's growing religious suspicion?

Definitely, El Rufai has agenda to Islamise Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by monerozi5590: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2018
fiizznation:
El-rufai did no wrong in picking a Muslima as his running mate. Democracy of course is a game of numbers and there is nowhere in the constitution that says he can't choose a Muslim as his running mate. If the southern kaduna people feel shortchanged or whatever, they have numerous options to choose from.

1. They can vote against El-rufai since they hate him so much. Opposition parties are there, they can decide to rally around one opposition party and vote for the candidate. And just maybe, El-rufai might lose the election.

2. They can get their own christian-christian candidates and immensely vote for them. That should be as simple as ABC. Since some people said indigenous christians in kaduna state constitute about 50percent of the state's population. So why are they crying foul?

Anyway the reality on ground is, the southern kaduna folks can never decide who will be become the governor of kaduna because their numbers just don't add up. El-rufai don't really need their votes to win the election and everybody knows this fact(well except for silly people who don't know anything about kaduna state). I also love what El-rufai did. Yeah they said they hate him so much and El-rufai gave them the middle finger. Funny, there isn't anytime to love thy enemy.

Weldone mallam El-rufai, I say a big kudos to you.

Southern Kaduna is very big bro. It has the numbers also.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Caseless: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
backnbeta:
I hope your brothers will one day allow a Christian/Christian ticket to show that religion doesn't matter but competence.
It's not handed to anyone, it's won. They have the space to fly a Christian-Christian ticket now. No one is stopping that.

Why are you guys not talking of Edo, ekiti, plateau, benue, etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Yaboski: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2018
may God save us come 2019 general election
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by monerozi5590: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
fiizznation:
My friend don't be an ignorant prick. If you understand the northern political terrain, you would have known that the same reason(s) why a Muslim can't be a governor in plateau state for now is also the same reason(s) why a christian can't be a governor of kaduna state for now.

Lies. Most of the ethics groups in Plateau State are Christians. Hausa self is not an ethnic group in Plateau State. You can't say the same in Kaduna State. Kaduna State has so many ethnic groups. Kaduna State is a mini Nigeria. Kaduna State has almost the same setting as Nigeria. Christians to the South and Muslim to the North. Even in the North, they are Hausa Christians.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Patrioticman007(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Caseless:
It's not handed to anyone, it's won. They have the space to fly a Christian-Christian ticket now. No one is stopping that.

Why are you guys not talking of Edo, ekiti, plateau, benue, etc?
The southern Kaduna people are traditional worshippers, they claim Christianity just to be among & get sympathy. Had the Europeans not intervened they would have been Muslims. However its not late for them to worship one true God. The White Europeans taught us might is right, they colonized us with machine guns.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by maxzzo1(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Is Buhari not a mugu?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
backnbeta:
I hope your brothers will one day allow a Christian/Christian ticket to show that religion doesn't matter but competence.

That will never happen in a state That have 80% of Muslims

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by FriendNG: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
lordkush:
Christians. make una come see oo

these 're the real Apc people. shebi. saarki din keep quiet now? it's aii

the people controlling apc 're all alhajis. alhaji tinubu fashola. aragbeshola oyetola buhari elrufai.

while in pdp it is balanced. even down in the heart of taraba. A Christian is governor. and in gombe a muslima is governor.

fact is pdp would never allow a muslin Muslim ticket in kaduna.

Mr hypocrite why no deputy Muslim in Taraba and Plateau?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by FriendNG: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
lordkush:
shebi they bow wear hijab in Lagos schools now. and there. is a faceoff between school and Muslim parents ryt now in osun. it's a gradual process.

nor be once e dey happen

Lagos is Muslim majority state.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Awoleesu(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Hear jackass governor!

"President Muhammadu Buhari, because he is the only person I know that has worked in the army , he has been Governor , Minister and President ."
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by enemyofprogress: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Bastards!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Elayna:
Sorry to say this... Our President no get sense

Next time, don't ever be sorry to speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by backnbeta(f): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2018
blackgold90:

We should no longer care about this religion thing in politics again. The leaders are using it to scam us.

All the leaders that have been looting since independence are they not either Christain or Muslim?

During elections the will use religion to whip sentiments
You are right sir. Unfortunately, we are too sentimentally attached to religion! We will always vote along religious line.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2018
fiizznation:
El-rufai did no wrong in picking a Muslima as his running mate. Democracy of course is a game of numbers and there is nowhere in the constitution that says he can't choose a Muslim as his running mate. If the southern kaduna people feel shortchanged or whatever, they have numerous options to choose from.

1. They can vote against El-rufai since they hate him so much. Opposition parties are there, they can decide to rally around one opposition party and vote for the candidate. And just maybe, El-rufai might lose the election.

2. They can get their own christian-christian candidates and immensely vote for them. That should be as simple as ABC. Since some people said indigenous christians in kaduna state constitute about 50percent of the state's population. So why are they crying foul?

Anyway the reality on ground is, the southern kaduna folks can never decide who will be become the governor of kaduna because their numbers just don't add up. El-rufai don't really need their votes to win the election and everybody knows this fact(well except for silly people who don't know anything about kaduna state). I also love what El-rufai did. Yeah they said they hate him so much and El-rufai gave them the middle finger. Funny, there isn't anytime to love thy enemy.

Weldone mallam El-rufai, I say a big kudos to you.
look at them abokination dem dem, under developed set of people mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Elayna(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
ikennaf1:

Next time, don't ever be sorry to speak the truth.
abi grin
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by chiefolododo(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2018
israelmao:
You and Buhari are Siamese twins in fanaticism.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by chrisxxx(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Smile4daddy:

PMB till 2023 has been Confirmed, Cleared, Established, Signed, Affirmed, Validate, Endorsed, Authorized, Prove, Verified, Assured, Settled, Sanctioned, Uphold, Clinched, Checked, Strengthened, Fixed, Permitted, Mark Good, Vouched, Backup, Guaranteed, And Approved.
Bros please pity us. Pity Nigerians. We have suffered enough. Take back the plague. Free Nigerians. Have our cries not come to you?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Tonalphs(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2018
All I see is a final opportunity to eradicate the Christians finally from kd state.... After all, we all know who's behind the killings of Christians in southern kd. I think if PDP brings out a Muslim -Christian ticket, chances are good for them.... Even the Muslims are tired of the mass burial in kd.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by jessewagz: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2018
If you are a Christian and you feel el-rufai's choice of picking a Muslim running mate is based on only religious sentiments, what have you got to say about Ekiti,Benue and Plateau state?

Stop being a sentimental fool and wisen up

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Obansy112(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2018
lordkush:
Christians. make una come see oo

these 're the real Apc people. shebi. saarki din keep quiet now? it's aii

the people controlling apc 're all alhajis. alhaji tinubu fashola. aragbeshola oyetola buhari elrufai.

while in pdp it is balanced. even down in the heart of taraba. A Christian is governor. and in gombe a muslima is governor.

fact is pdp would never allow a muslin Muslim ticket in kaduna.

pls complete your lists..... e.g Benue, Jos, Eketi etc and u also forget to mention Osibanjo, oshomole, Rocha's, Fayemi or are they now Alhaji too?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by lucy10(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2018
The same man who called Obi a tribal Bigot and he should not be voted for is the same person choosing a Muslim running mate with the excuse that she is the best candidate for the position. What an irony.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by farouk2much(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
I dont see anything bad For this..... Plateau no be christian/christian........ Make una shut una mouth
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai by Obansy112(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
FriendNG:

Mr hypocrite why no deputy Muslim in Taraba and Plateau?
including Benue and Ekiti.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin / Buhari, Osinbajo’s ‘aides’ Stripped Of Salaries, Privileges / #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.