Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole (16255 Views)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
OP, how can you claim that Arise TV is a sister broadcast station of your blog Akelicious? You can be sued for that oh

Leave those hungry bloggers its a pity he does not know he risk serving jail terr
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by Jax1: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
They would forever remain party loyalists if they don't want the EFCC to bark @ them @ the expiration of their tenure
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by ngadaAwo: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
Make Okorocha catch you for this statement. grin grin
Okorocha will rather die than to see uzodimma in Douglas House
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by zolajpower: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2018
I dreamt that okorocha died and that sen hope nzodinma became the govnorship aspirant of APC shocked
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by younglupe(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2018
I think Okorocha and Amosun should take their calm and also realize that in life, it's not always win-win! Some times its like that, you can also lose. People of Nigeria especially in Imo state have over the years grown very mature in terms of politics, in the mode of governance as it concerns them and their future. And that is the main reason they opted for a new leadership ideology devoid of Rochas Okorocha's own. I think He Rochas should respect that and let the will of Imo people prevail.
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by danehijan: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Adams is using the adage of "after u beat a child under leave mouth for him to cry". He has seen that he goes no where without them that is why he is using efcc on Uzodinma to pave way for okorocha Nwosun in the substitution window.
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by danehijan: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2018
younglupe:
I think Okorocha and Amosun should take their calm and also realize that in life, it's not always win-win! Some times its like that, you can also lose. People of Nigeria especially in Imo state have over the years grown very mature in terms of politics, in the mode of governance as it concerns them and their future. And that is the main reason they opted for a new leadership ideology devoid of Rochas Okorocha's own. I think He Rochas should respect that and let the will of Imo people prevail.
Adams is worst off of what he is accusing others of. In Edo he has familiarised the ministries, he choose who run for any office in APC and submerging the will of the people. Today he is at war with the governor because he governor could not agree to his terms. So what are we talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by OlujobaSamuel: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
OP, how can you claim that Arise TV is a sister broadcast station of your blog Akelicious? You can be sued for that oh
i read that part about 4times, the thing do me one kind. Maybe he dey related to Thisday
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by PHILipu1(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
gare:

Osho Baba wake up from your sleep, you have lost those 4 states bit like loyal party men, these men are not Ambrose, they don't have godfathers, so stop consoling your self 4 states already gone to PDP.
Keep dreaming.
In few months time,we will see
Re: Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole by antojack: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Modphase:
A billion % , even your hate can’t stop his re-election.
shurra, na u and follow zoobe

(1) (2) (Reply)

SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid) / President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.