Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

"La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi (12018 Views)

Barcelona Star, Lionel Messi Overtakes Romario In Global Goalscoring Charts / Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Sends Cristiano Ronaldo And Real Madrid A Message / Barcelona Star Lionel Messi Set To Break Another Record But A Crazy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by GisthoodBlog(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Barcelona Star Lionel Messi has claimed that La Liga is now more competitive that ever following the exit of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo stunned world football as he quit Real Madrid in the summer and signed for Serie A Champions Juventus in a £88m deal.

After a poor start to life in life in italy including a Red card in the Champions League, Ronaldo has started showing his best.

The Portuguese has six goals from his last seven appearances and recently scored against former club Manchester United and rivals AC Milan.

Meanwhile in La Liga, Both Real Madrid and Barcelona are struggling to dominate the Spanish topflight.

The lower rated club have stunned some many fans this season, including the 4-3 win by Real Betis against Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

Barcelona are still top of La Liga but just four points ahead of rivals Real Madrid in sixth.

And Lionel Messi believes Cristiano Ronaldo's exit has seen the Spanish League become more competitive than ever.

“It’s good that the league is more competitive than ever,” Messi said.

"Nothing is easy, anyone can beat anyone and I hope it continues like that for some time.

“I am always more interested in the importance that goals have rather than how good they look.”

Source:>>http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/liga-more-competitive-than-ever.html

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
If I slap you? Because Ronaldo dn comot abi

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by pxjosh(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by NwaAmaikpe: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

What competition is the retarded midget talking about?
La Liga suddenly became the least interesting league in the world with CR7 and Zidane's exit.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Xisnin(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Because it is now easy for you.

3 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Pidginwhisper: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
The Bloody coward who is afraid of leaving his cave for the fear of being tagged a failure. Baba Iya Eyan. CR7 was a hit back to back. From United to Madrid to Juventus. Ko ni da fun iya Messi grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Whobedatte(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
GOAT!!!

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Kennedy94(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
yes
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by LegitHustler: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
News for football lovers

Meanwhile i bring good news for women

Say goodbye to Tampons, pads...Switch to Menstrual cup. According to the world health organization survey, 63.7% of all women's health problems in the world are due to the use of inferior or unqualified sanitary napkins and tampons in special periods.

Introducing iCare Menstrual Cup

Menstrual cup is a feminine hygiene product that is inserted into the vagina during menstruation. Its purpose is to prevent menstrual fluid (blood from uterine lining) from leaking onto clothes. Menstrual cups are usually made of flexible medical grade silicone and shaped like a bell with a stem. The stem is used for insertion and removal. The bell-shaped cup seals against the vaginal wall just below the cervix. Every 4–12 hours (depending on the amount of flow), the cup is removed, emptied, rinsed, and reinserted. After each period, the cup should be boiled for at least 5 minutes and stored for use the next month.

Unlike tampons and pads, cups collect menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it. One cup is reusable for up to five years or more. This makes their long-term cost lower than that of disposable tampons or pads, though the initial cost is higher. Menstrual cups are also promoted as more practical and eco-friendly than pads and tampons. Given that the menstrual cup is reusable, its use greatly decreases the amount of waste generated from menstrual cycles, as there is no daily waste and the amount of discarded packaging decreases as well.

Interested whatsapp me https:///2348110383818

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Slymonster(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Big lies..i dont follow la liga anymore. Italian league is the new deal

29 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by VickypediaPHC: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
I guess he is missing Ronaldo grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Ikem11(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
This statement clearly mean Ronaldo was over shadowing you guys... Makes him a legend

8 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by OhiOfIhima: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Be consoling yourself there, Madrid will soon sack this new coach... For you bloggers, continue ur lies, there was never in the article where Messi mention Croro.

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by sureheaven(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Messi my man. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by cooldipo(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Powerbank Lord here for you

Check my signature
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by SaintHilary(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2018
I'm a barca fan but I must admit...the absence of Ronaldo has made the league dry...Madrid is not helping matters too atall..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by destiny00: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2018
That league that is all about barca and madrid. rubbish

4 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by richidinho(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2018
far from the truth

3 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by seunmohmoh(f): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2018
spain is now boring without ronaldo.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by carrascocity(f): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2018
oga go another country and show your power
yeye boy

7 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Maxcollins042(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2018
The star players of the top teams are suffering from World Cup hangover, most are aging thereby affecting the teams' performances, which other teams are capitalizing on and some have tagged the league as competitive.

Let's see how competitive it will become, apart from the typical two-horse race that it is, after they recruit fresh talents.

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by ShedrachU(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2018
he wants to justify himself for their lose against Betis.

4 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by kingPhidel(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2018
Ahmed56:
Dope
shey I wan carryam go collect money for bank after I buy am? Goan get better hustle jare...
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by SaintHilary(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
destiny00:
That league that is all about barca and madrid. rubbish
U no even happy say na 2teams for here
Wat will u say abt Seria A nd Ligue 1

5 Likes

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by kingPhidel(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Fabulouz47911:
who dey do you this thing na.... Make dem free you so that you no go dey post 1999 cheat here.. I weak for you
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Femich18(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Sure..The Greatest Of All Time has spoken

1 Like

Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by psychologist(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Louder louder the goat gon gon
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by Robert129(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
laliga is the most competitive league in the world, take it or leave it.
Re: "La Liga More Competitive Than Ever" - Barcelona Star Lionel Messi by MobileGees: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Why didn't you all get the message?

He was being Sarcastic

na irony

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Is The First African Female Ballon D'or Nominee / Kung Fu In Nigeria / Mohamed Salah’s Record And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.