Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts (20527 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
ode fan

shey cdq with low iq and shallow lyrical content fit help your soul get out of depression ?

better look for a shrink even cdq sef needs help

BTW what is the meaning of cdq abeg
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by LegiitAdigun(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Suicidal thought

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2018
depression is now the new format instagram beggars association of Nigeria (IBAN) use in order to attract pity so they can scam people

anyone broke now is depressed

beware!
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with CDQ.
It's hard to assist folks without them coming back to hurt you.

Shebi that's how Ifu Ennada wanted to use him to climb just because he stooped so low to sleep with her muscular ass.
muscle dry ass and smeling dry toto
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Dollanation: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by nelcliff(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Amagite2:
Rapper CDQ wasn't having it when a fan messaged him privately, asking if he can talk to him, as he is having suicidal thoughts. 

Well, the depressed young man got a rather 'insensitive' reply from the CDQ. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/check-out-rapper-cdqs-reply-to-a-fan-who-told-him-he-has-suicidal-thoughts.html

Obob see latest format for street.. I swear dis guy duped..

Lol.. D Epic reply go don give dat guy heart attached.
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by AeroplaneApple: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Ire2:
So of all people na cdq olowo you go find comfort from? Nigga when they reason how to make money lmao, savage
My nigga did you later go to Lagos Beach
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by koboomo: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2018
their is hope
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by BenzEne1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:
ode fan

shey cdq with low iq and shallow lyrical content fit help your soul get out of depression ?

better look for a shrink even cdq sef needs help

BTW what is the meaning of cdq abeg

His name is Sadiq. Hence C D Q
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
his reply isn't insensitive at all. if the dude is having suicidal thoughts it's obviously people close to him, like his family, who can attend to him quicker and talk to him better before he does anything dumb. how's that an insensitive reply?
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
BenzEne1:

His name is Sadiq. Hence C D Q

thanks
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
flyca:
He should have kindly directed him to a psychologist or refer him to one (if he knows any), or send him words of encouragement.

Not all these plenty nonsense write-up.
Did he beg you for money (yet)? undecided
He even added a “happy face” smilie. Not polite angry

he should direct or refer him to a psychologist? in Nigeria? are psychological services free in Nigeria like that?! cdq tried to encourage him the best way he knew how, like he told him to not to give up and to post so his family can know who he is and come to his aid. what more do you want the guy to do? get on a jet and go save him himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by immaculate1234(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
from suicidal advice to I need money shame on him

Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Moode(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Not cool... should talked to him privately
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
If you are depressed or feeling suicidal, seek professional help.Don't share your problem with just anybody.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Moode:
Not cool... should talked to him privately
He did talk to him privately.
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So you can't just give him words of encouragement privately?? Na the fan i even blame sef. Smhl

Words of encouragement doesn't work on a suicidal person.
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
flyca:
He should have kindly directed him to a psychologist or refer him to one (if he knows any), or send him words of encouragement.

Not all these plenty nonsense write-up.
Did he beg you for money (yet)? undecided
He even added a “happy face” smilie. Not polite angry

He can't help the suicidal person in any way.
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
My nigga did you later go to Lagos Beach

No person bring an for me xD
Re: CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts by Ayobami7(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo / Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.