Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why Is Speed Darlington Never Featured In The Naija Music Industry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Speed Darlington Never Featured In The Naija Music Industry? (367 Views)

Why Men Prefer Marrying Yoruba To Igbo Girls – Speed Darlington / Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS) / Speed Darlington Leaks His Sex Photo, Set To Leak His Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Speed Darlington Never Featured In The Naija Music Industry? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2018
It's no doubt that we don't know who speed darlington, the bang da da dang crooner.
He is a Nigerian musician who currently stays in the U.S . He is often criticised of his style of music which according to him is unique.
One thing i have observed is that he has never been featured by any Nigerian artist despite him releasing some musics that are better than most of other musicians in the industry.
Music channels like mtv base, hip tv, sound tv, afro pop and others have never played his musics before.

An artist can only get better when he is promoted and encouraged by other artists and music channels but not in the case of speedy who is always criticised.

My opinion! Who else have noticed?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DMPAUL_SR/status/1061181157172224000?p=v

Re: Why Is Speed Darlington Never Featured In The Naija Music Industry? by prince2much(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Why Is Speed Darlington Never Featured In The Naija Music Industry? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2018

Re: Why Is Speed Darlington Never Featured In The Naija Music Industry? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi please do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone So Mean To Me? / Are You Still In Love With Your Ex? / Help Me – My Family Seeing Visions That My Marriage Will Not Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.