Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother (884 Views)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother by olayemi85(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Early this year, I quit working with an online e commerce job because meeting target is becoming impossible, and everyone of the marketers knows, but they come up with a fraudulent idea that the management must never know, and this has been the only reason while many of them are still working, I could have join them but I decided to quit, because I have an integrity to defend.
If you are are in need of someone you can trust as a sales Rep, I am at your service but I need to make this point clear don't invite me for networking business, and also gnld people.

You can reach me on
olayemiolaolorun@gmail.com
Re: I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother by ehinmowo: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
olayemi85:
Early this year, I quit working with an online e commerce job because meeting target is becoming impossible, and everyone of the marketers knows, but they come up with a fraudulent idea that the management must never know, and this has been the only reason while many of them are still working, I could have join them but I decided to quit, because I have an integrity to defend.
If you are are in need of someone you can trust as a sales Rep, I am at your service but I need to make this point clear don't invite me for networking business, and also gnld people.

You can reach me on
olayemiolaolorun@gmail.com

Nigeria job, naija job forum, careernation on telegram. Interract withh the admin (that is, post your cv, and ask him to find a job that marches your credentials). He does nt gv job, bt posts genuine job...they are different job platforms on telegram. Join all of them. They sometimes post positions that are not public.
Re: I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

Nigeria job, naija job forum, careernation on telegram. Interract withh the admin (that is, post your cv, and ask him to find a job that marches your credentials). He does nt gv job, bt posts genuine job...they are different job platforms on telegram. Join all of them. They sometimes post positions that are not public.

please throw more light how do I do this stuff?
Re: I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother by adaomaoluchi(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please, how can one join these groups on telegram
Re: I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother by ehinmowo: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pentolution:

please throw more light how do I do this stuff?

Telegram is an instant messenging app like wahtsapp. Download it and register. There three job groups of Nigerian descent that could help u to achieve your aim. 1. CareerNation 2. Job openings, job leads and job connection 3. Nigeria job forum..

They post jobs regularly there, some of which are not thrown open to the public. You can post your cv for review there and ask the admin to help you with a particular type of job.

This is not guarantee for job. But it can help you.

1 Like

Re: I Quit My Job Due To My Integrity, Now I Need One. Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
LinkedIn is another app he can try. follow the recruiting hr staff of companies as they post vacancies. besides many recruiting agencies do background check on their candidates on LinkedIn before hiring them.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Lekki / FG Begins 2020 Npower Batch C Recruitment Process And How To Apply - Jobly / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.