Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) (27985 Views)

Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
GreatLion:

Receive deliverance from the clutches and bondages of sense
Sense is what you lack.
I won't bother myself with you, It's obvious you're brain washed.
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rip fr
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Answer the question na.
Instead of you answering me you're insulting me, As if I were the one who gave you this stupidity.
Who created GOD??!

I can see that your case is not a psychiatric case

It's not a drug abuse case

It's not even a spiritual case

But a case of what you did to yourself

And you know where it normally end?

Frustration and Suicide
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

if i serve god like the priest did, then he should be able to protect me from shit like this. what is the difference between him and one arm robber if both of them cant be protected in times like this. god could have easily caused a serious hold-up or punctured his tyre or make his fuel tank leak so he wont die like this
hmmm which race of religion do you belong please
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
Village people.... may his soul rip
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

I can see that your case is not a psychiatric case

It's not a drug abuse case

It's not even a spiritual case

But a case of what you did to yourself

And you know where it normally end?

Frustration and Suicide
Am gonna ask you one more time before I add you to my list brain washed Christians, Who refuse to answer simple questions.
Who created GOD?
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Moode(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
when will you have sense?
TBH....never
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by hahn(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Your query on God not preventing the accident shows that you are not normal upstairs

Lol. It would be expected that a lunatic, like yourself, will see it that way.

frozen70:

Your query on God not preventing the accident shows that you are not normal upstairs

Wisdom is always foolish to fools. Like yourself smiley
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Atigba: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
No good road in Nigeria
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Even your master, the devil is smarter than you
Exactly what I expected from a dullard for a CHIRSTIAN.
Silence grin wink
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

And he let a priest die like that shocked
You're really brain washed.
For persons like you, you are what you are, just like the non living creatures on earth. Talking to you or listening to your opinions is meaningless.
You are not different from a tin can bottle..
have a nice day.
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Am gonna ask you one more time before I add you to my list brain washed Christians, Who refuse to answer simple questions.
Who created GOD?
Before I answer you though its not my question, who created you and water on the sea?
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Shaev7:

Before I answer you though its not my question, who created you and water on the sea?
There is no answer to that question because there is simply no evidence about how we came into this world but we no when but just not how.
Now answer my question, who created GOD?
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
rickyrex:
hmmm which race of religion do you belong please
i am not religious and i do not expect one supreme being to protect me. i make sure i dont drink and drive, i make sure the car is properly serviced, i make sure the brakes are working perfectly, i dont drive speed unnecessarily and i don't compete with idiots on the road. i protect myself
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Shaev7:

For persons like you, you are what you are, just like the non living creatures on earth. Talking to you or listening to your opinions is meaningless.
You are not different from a tin can bottle..
have a nice day.
A frustrated christain spotted.
Your kind can never face the truth grin
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Shaev7:

What did you gain for typing this gibberish?
what did your father gain for not using condom
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Call God number and pass those suggestions to him since you know better

Maybe next time he will exchange you for another soul
whats his fucking number so i will call him cos there are too many questions for him to answer. i also wanna ask him why he hasnt sent heavy rain to california and stop the fire that is claiming innocent lives there
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

if i serve god like the priest did, then he should be able to protect me from shit like this. what is the difference between him and one arm robber if both of them cant be protected in times like this. god could have easily caused a serious hold-up or punctured his tyre or make his fuel tank leak so he wont die like this
You may have seemingly right suggestions, but you don't know better than God. He's an infinite being and knows all things. He also has a personality, therefore as a sovereign being which He is, you can't question His actions. You can't tell Him what to do. Leave things to fate and let it not hinder your chances of having faith in God. Believe it or not, what God says will be, will be, whether or not you believe in Him.
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

whats his fucking number so i will call him cos there are too many questions for him to answer. i also wanna ask him why he hasnt sent heavy rain to california and stop the fire that is claiming innocent lives there

You have not shown sympathy for fellow citizens that bokoharams are dealing with

Na california wey far you dey sympathise for?
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Exactly what I expected from a dullard for a CHIRSTIAN.
Silence grin wink

I don't argue with fools I make them realize their stupidity and you are one of them
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
hahn:

Lol. It would be expected that a lunatic, like yourself, will see it that way.

Wisdom is always foolish to fools. Like yourself smiley

Only a fool can detect one
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

You have not shown sympathy for fellow citizens that bokoharams are dealing with

Na california wey far you dey sympathise for?
i am not sympathizing with anyone. i am only telling you whatyour useless christian god is suppose to do
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by when2(f): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
now what did he gain, he never even sampld pussies or enjoyed the good things of life.
what if he dies and gets to find out tht all these things they said are sin are actually not sin.

Father may this your beloved son receive sense Amen!
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by when2(f): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

i am not sympathizing with anyone. i am only telling you whatyour useless christian god is suppose to do

Father may this your beloved son receive sense Amen!
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Only a fool can detect one

At least you agree you are a lunatic smiley

1 Like

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
hahn:

At least you agree you are a lunatic smiley

Is the same thing

Lunatics knows their members
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
what did your father gain for not using condom
brain damage spotted here.
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

I don't argue with fools I make them realize their stupidity and you are one of them
Answer the question na since you're so smart.
Dullard like you grin
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Lucifer66:

Answer the question na since you're so smart.
Dullard like you grin

The thing wey dey pursue you no go leave you until the luciffer himself takes you to hell where he controls people like you
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2018
frozen70:

The thing wey dey pursue you no go leave you until the luciffer himself takes you to hell where he controls people like you

Okay instead of insulting me like the animal you are.
Why are you refusing to answer my question?
Are you that much an illiterate or simply ignorant?
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Lucifer66:

Okay instead of insulting me like the animal you are.
Why are you refusing to answer my question?
Are you that much an illiterate or simply ignorant?

It's high time you visit yaba left before they bundle you there

Those things you have been taking is now affecting your thinking ability

This time around even Lucifer66 will deny you because you disappointed his kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG To Begin Evacuation Of 4,000 Nigerians / 7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.