Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) (27987 Views)

Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2018
frozen70:

Is the same thing

Lunatics knows their members

It's 'lunatics know" dummy. What are you a lunatic and brain dead too? You don't even know how to use "it is" as "it's" undecided
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2018
frozen70:

It's high time you visit yaba left before they bundle you there

Those things you have been taking is now affecting your thinking ability

This time around even Lucifer66 will deny you because you disappointed his kingdom
Okay good bye.
You're obviously a hypocrite and extremely immature, Asked you a simple question but you're throwing words like the dullard you were born to be.
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

i am not religious and i do not expect one supreme being to protect me. i make sure i dont drink and drive, i make sure the car is properly serviced, i make sure the brakes are working perfectly, i dont drive speed unnecessarily and i don't compete with idiots on the road. i protect myself
see your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Every Foreigner Must Visit Nigeria/next Tourist Destination / Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / Claims That Nigerian Died In Iran Plane Crash Are False - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.