Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? (3449 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by Backslider(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
@babasin

Very funny

I have been to Singapore and Malaysia And I bet you Mr Poster You dont need to be worried your brother will be on the next flight to back Naija like the prodigal son.

But if he has been offered a job and resident permit by a company(multinational one oooooooo) then that is ok

The place is developed but I tell you not for none citizens

How will he work
How will he rent a house

with no paper ?

We africans are not respected because we have no HERO FIGURES to them.
To every qualified Nigerian they have a lot of people that can do better.

I am just laughing because I have been there and I meet Nigerians there and men I have never seen Nigerians defeated in attitude any other place.
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by Backslider(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2007
@babasin

Very funny

I have been to Singapore and Malaysia And I bet you Mr Poster You dont need to be worried your brother will be on the next flight to back Naija like the prodigal son.

But if he has been offered a job and resident permit by a company(multinational one oooooooo) then that is ok

The place is developed but I tell you not for none citizens

How will he work
How will he rent a house

with no paper ?

We africans are not respected because we have no HERO FIGURES to them.
To every qualified Nigerian they have a lot of people that can do better.

I am just laughing because I have been there and I meet Nigerians there and men I have never seen Nigerians defeated in attitude any other place.
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by smile4kenn(m): 5:17am On Apr 25, 2007
You are rite. malaysia and singapore is not for non citizens.
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by princeonx: 2:28am On Apr 26, 2007
No wahala yourself!! nobe person go tell am! when him land there!
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by martekcy: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
All my bros, I salute you all.
I am in dare need of advice, I happened to gain admission in Nanyang Technological university, Singapore to study Offshore engineering (MSc.) full time and would commence studies by 24th july, 2007. My student pass/visa has been approved and a copy sent to me.

My problem now is that I am having difficulty raising the tuition fee S$18000 (N1.54m) payable in two semesters. I have been able to raise about N 300,000 for the trip. I was thinking about raising half of the tuition fee before traveling then search for student loan/scholarship and/or do part time job while schooling to cater for myself and pay for the other half of the tuition fee. Unfortunately, the school said I can only work after spending one semester with them, i.e work part time only 16hours per week during school session and full time during vacation .

Right now, I need any information regarding how tosurvive in Singapore. I am just so ready to take the risk after being jobless after my graduation with 2.1 in Marine Engineering since 2004 in Naija.
Here is my profile:
• One time civilian instructor with Nigerian Naval Engineering College
• A Christian Chaplain Officer
• I am from Rivers(Maternal) and Delta (Paternal) States of Nigeria and connected with oil (Bonnilite) refined grade export by legal transhipment in association with SHELL and Senior Security Officers, Security of Foreign buyer is guaranteed. If I could see a sincere and straightforward buyer then my case is settled. PLEASE NO 419 BUYER. We have had huge losses in chatering tankers while dealing with fake and unprepared foreign buyers.

All the bros, your bros is kind of frustrated in Naija. HELP ME O!
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by Backslider(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2007
My brother Singapore is not where you can hussle or do any menial job please stay in Naija Unless you get work offer in Singapore
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by onatisi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2007
my guy i really pity you and i understand how u feel , well the first questions is this or let me put it like this the issues a re like this number 1 , you cant stop ur brother except maybe u are the one sponsoring him . secondly
i was suppose to travel to malayia this year well the guy that was presuurising me to go told me i was a fool that it was easy to go to australia and new zealand and uk , well i cross checked and to my amazement it was true but but but with a condition u must have a student visa after having paid 4000us dollars. well he peresuaded 3 of his friends to collect visiting malaysian visa for 3 month at thhe rate of 150k each
do u know waht

they came back after 3weeks
no job in malaysia , now i will like to sound a note of warning here to people
PLS PLS PLS PLS dont believe everything bu read on the net about countries or people , always try to verify with people on ground thhere how the place is i did my check and thank god i didnt follow them so pls advice ur brother and give him a condition that my own brother gave mme which made me change my mind , my brother lives in dubai he said my brother u want to collect 5-6k to go to malaysia that REMENBER I WILL NOT GIVE U THIS KIND OF MONEY AGA IN . , i thought twice and i thank God i listened to my brother . tell ur brother if he now insists then let him go , ur neck is free
the only job they do in malayia i mean nierians is 41 n, thhey call their computer office . waste of life it is
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by smile4kenn(m): 2:45am On Jul 04, 2007
Malaysia sucks. I have been there b4. lots of naija citizens and with the high racism. Malaysia is for malaysians and not for foreigners
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by swing4real(m): 3:03am On Jul 04, 2007
@smile4kenn

U so right.If u want to experince a real racism i advice you go there
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by martekcy: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2007
All my bros, I salute you all.
I am not really satisfied with the response I have received. I am still in dare need of advice, I happened to gain admission in Nanyang Technological university, Singapore to study Offshore engineering (MSc.) full time and would commence studies by 24th july, 2007. My student pass/visa has been approved and a copy sent to me.

My problem now is that I am having difficulty raising the tuition fee S$18000 (N1.54m) payable in two semesters. I have been able to raise about N 300,000 for the trip. I was thinking about raising half of the tuition fee before traveling then search for student loan/scholarship and/or do part time job while schooling to cater for myself and pay for the other half of the tuition fee. Unfortunately, the school said I can only work after spending one semester with them, i.e work part time only 16hours per week during school session and full time during vacation .

Right now, I need any information regarding how tosurvive in Singapore. I am just so ready to take the risk after being jobless after my graduation with 2.1 in Marine Engineering since 2004 in Naija.
Here is my profile:
•   One time civilian instructor with Nigerian Naval Engineering College
•   A Christian Chaplain Officer
•   I am from Rivers(Maternal) and Delta (Paternal) States of Nigeria and connected with oil (Bonnilite) refined grade export by legal transhipment in association with SHELL and  Senior Security Officers, Security of Foreign buyer is guaranteed. If I could see a sincere and straightforward buyer then my case is settled. PLEASE NO 419 BUYER. We have had huge losses in chatering tankers while dealing with fake and unprepared foreign buyers.

All the bros, your bros is kind of frustrated in Naija. HELP ME O!
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by spoilt(f): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2007
why singapore? why the desperation?
Re: How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? by MP007(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2007
i have a friend in syrilanka, we finished high school at sango ota together,

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Uk To Canada,which Way? / Beautiful Streets Of Akure / Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.