Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million (13151 Views)

Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by Sambaby7640: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Speaking the truth for the minority and opposing the senseless angry
Get the f**k outta here Mr Lucifer

Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
princfred:
kai chai chai this your latest meme is suffering me with laughter. Ror grin
tongue

Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by Lucifer66(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sambaby7640:
Get the f**k outta here Mr Lucifer
You're among the senseless I was talking about
Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by bizhop01: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
BTW! Fellani has cut his hair..

No ogbona cut nneka private hair
Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by semyman: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
These Israelites have criminality engraved in their Jewish DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by latsy: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
QuickStandard:
Funny enough these types of girls that always fall victim to dubious lovers will never spend a kobo on their brothers or relatives.

I can relate cos I have one very close, though she has never been duped by anyone, but at time I wonder what she does with her monies that one has to be stingy to even themselves.
It goes both ways!
Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by PenileFitness: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
He must be good in bed.
Re: Man Accused Of Duping Girlfriend Of N4.8 Million by condralbedez: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
boilerplate:
If na Another tribe now, we no go hear word oh, But since na Ogonna do am..everywhere silent.
Thats the difference. MATURITY.

guy u just did the same thing those stupid tribal myopic fellow does,so i dnt see any maturity or what so ever on you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) / Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano / Wadume: AGF Malami Takes Over Prosecution Of Taraba Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.