Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) (37300 Views)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by gurunlocker: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
It's good to enjoy life with your fam after making your money.

Heard Modric is ending Messi and Ronaldo Ballon D'or Reign....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by princfred(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=larylyriq11 post=72966597][/quote]My goodness.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
dan900:
good. i know some people will still come and say something about messi here now. grin grin

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.
I'd like to hear more. Please guide me. Thanks.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by doctorpromise(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kingjames:
having dinner @zela restaurant is only to keep him on the media since he is no longer scoring goals like before

been relevant and maintaining it is a good job
Na back of T.V you dey watch?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by blackright007(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
One thing I have always reasoned, this guy no get two head oo when will people hear of me??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by sparkle6(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
The Real GOAT, the SHE-GOAT and the KID GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by virtueee: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
good for him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by virtueee: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
good for him oooh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by blastac: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
He is series A's top goal scorer this season... Although the season is still fresh but still just to clarify you on what you said tho..

Kingjames:
having dinner @zela restaurant is only to keep him on the media since he is no longer scoring goals like before

been relevant and maintaining it is a good job
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by doublecross(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
which family are they even talking about here? that ugly boy there is a bastard. ronaldo is not married....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by PenileFitness: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Okay, cool.. lovely family.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by doublecross(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
the real family. married couple with handsome boys.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
oyacastam:
shocked

"If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/if-women-ruled-world-therell-be-no-wars.html

...Just countries not talking to each other

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by FKMagazine(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have Tecno C9, driven by a octa-core processor 1.3GHz CPU .

2 GB of RAM, 16GB Memory

Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 32GB
13MP Rear Camera and 13MP Front Camera
4G LTE Data
Iris Scanner (Front)
3000 mAh Battery

condition: very Good

Price: 25k

call/what'sapp: 09073982244
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by shegra58: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Make I treat myself with small igbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by airprinz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:
Lovely family!
Like for C.ronaldo share for messi
like and share kill you there
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Starboytwo:
People will come here now and start mentioning one short guy now......we fine,our wife fine,our pikin fine....Everybody like us....

Na only Barca people dey like the short midget....nobody else like am
you dull no be small

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
This one that he still having the woman as girl friend, he should marry her on time o.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) by pelumi001(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
do you need an expert for the installation of CCTV, intercom in the home and office. contact 07036261645

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Footballer Chichi Igbo Flaunts Her Bum In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.