Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (26148 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by babaonpoint: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
overdrive:
please who can put me through.i need to partake in this billion dollar business.
WhatsApp me@08130581436 for info on my affiliate business....no products involved... but legit
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by greenhope(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Has Clickbank start accepting Nigerians
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by smartkester(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
babaonpoint:

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here
you guys never get tired of this your yeye scam.. Pay 10500 for one nansene and you come here showing ne stupid and fake account balance. Who do you want to deceive. This format is wack go get something new
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by walezy85: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cryptocurrency naim sure pass to know about digital currency & how to invest with little or no contribution through airdrops whatsapp(08120331836)thanks
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
I want to advice anybody who want to learn affiliate marketing to learn digital marketing first and seo. I wonder how you will effectively market someone's product without knowing jack about marketing. This is the reason people fail in affiliate marketing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by SocialJustice: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yankee101:
@nairaland

Stop promoting Affiliate marketing. If you don't know MMM, NOSPETCO, Swiss Gold, Double your money schemes are all Affiliate marketing.

Any type of marketing that forces you to bring a customer before you enjoy any benefits is a flawed product and marketing concept to start with. It is a pyramid scheme.

It is mostly wrapped in deception and end up in tears. Every good product sells itself to a certain extent.
Nope! what you have described is multi-level marketing...this is very different from affiliate marketing.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by Yankee101: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gilbertase:
Nope! what you have described is multi-level marketing...this is very different from affiliate marketing.

Any product that rewards you only after you drag others to use the product is mostly fraudulent. I stand by my statements. Any good product sells itself. Reward me for me, don't force me to bring anyone to you before I get rewarded.

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. Wikipedia
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by styles2009: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Yankee101:
@nairaland

Stop promoting Affiliate marketing. If you don't know MMM, NOSPETCO, Swiss Gold, Double your money schemes are all Affiliate marketing.

Any type of marketing that forces you to bring a customer before you enjoy any benefits is a flawed product and marketing concept to start with. It is a pyramid scheme.

It is mostly wrapped in deception and end up in tears. Every good product sells itself to a certain extent.

You are wrong about this, get informed before uttering jargons Oga Ade

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by Yankee101: 1:12am On Nov 15, 2018
styles2009:

You are wrong about this, get informed before uttering jargons Oga Ade?

Any product that rewards you only after you drag others to use the product is mostly fraudulent. I stand by my statements. Any good product sells itself. Reward me for me, don't force me to bring anyone to you before I get rewarded. 

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. Wikipedia
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by Atlanticfire: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2018
babaonpoint:

i have created a detailed step by step instruction for you to follow. please check it here

This is nice
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by WiseStarr(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Ever since i heard about affiliate marketing,I've so much desired to be an afilliate marketer but i don't know where to start,what to do...I have ni experience or idea about what it is,Can someone please explain to me in the simplest way.....I will be grateful
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by sawdi: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018
greenhope:
Has Clickbank start accepting Nigerians

No. But Nigerians have been able to create and use the site with the help of VPN.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by Xzydar(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
PLEASE! I just want to know how you opened a clickbank account from Nigeria...
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by nohitch: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2018
Xzydar:
PLEASE! I just want to know how you opened a clickbank account from Nigeria...

it used to be tough Xzydar,

but things are getting less stressful now...

here is a link to learn how you can open a clickbank account in any country of your choice...

https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by nohitch: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yankee101:
@nairaland

Quick question sir.

1. Jumia has an affiliate marketing platform right? does it mean it is incompetent or simply trying to provide income stream for people?

2. You open up a bakery in lagos, you bread tastes so good that it has flooded the Lagos market, but you plan to reach other places like osun, Ibadan, (definitely because you want to make more as a business man)etc without having to want to spend there because you know no one, suddenly someone comes up to you and says, what if i help you promote your bread in Kwara, will you pay me some percentage,yes or no?

3. A good business sells it self, but why do you have people working for those businesses?

4. In banks, why do you have marketing staff? do UBA, GTBank, Zenith and other banks not need more customer base? Does it mean they cn't sell themselves..

P.S you are against multi level marketing which i am against too and is quite understandable.

In affiliate marketing you don't recruit people, but in multi level marketing you recruit and whoever you recruit brings in more, so whatever they sell you still get commission, but thats not the case for affiliate marketing.

READ these for better understanding:

Multi-Level Marketing is made of two terms. Marketing (which takes place when a product or service is passed from the producer to the receiver) and multi-level (referring to calculating salaries for distributors who are responsible for delivering products and services to customers).

Basically, it’s the kind of business in which marketing seems to be invisible. It doesn’t include TV commercials or billboards. Products sold via multi-level marketing can’t be found in shops as well. Their promotion is carried mainly by word of mouth.

It’s a strategy used by many pharmaceutical firms. They sign contracts with various physicians or physiotherapists who recommend their supplements to patients. And patients can purchase these goods only from distributors.

Moreover, this kind of marketing allows distributors to build their own selling networks, thanks to which they can gain additional money. It means that every seller can build his own structure of traders in which everyone is paid in accordance with the established marketing plan.

In contrast, affiliate marketing is a business deal which involves 3 parties - merchants, publishers(affiliates) and customers. It takes place when affiliates get provision for promoting merchants’ products and services. It’s a good way to earn additional money for bloggers and influencers. For example, they may write reviews of products and publish them on their sites. They get unique ID which tracks all the traffic they send to merchants website. When visitors perform a desired action on merchants’ sites (subscribing, buying, signing up for a newsletter, etc.) affiliates get a commission.

Affiliates may openly admit that they are promoting products, however, if they don’t want to reveal this information, they have a right to do so

https://www.affiliatemarketertraining.com/why--is-better-than-multi-level-marketing/

https://www.affiliatemarketertraining.com/-vs-multi-level-marketing/
Re: Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry by nohitch: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
WiseStarr:
Ever since i heard about affiliate marketing,I've so much desired to be an afilliate marketer but i don't know where to start,what to do...I have ni experience or idea about what it is,Can someone please explain to me in the simplest way.....I will be grateful

see this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/4986967/why-should-get-clickbank-groundzero

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.