Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial (48915 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Kemi Olunoyo Replies Davido's 'Under Threat' Post / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by adesina746: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bibby25:
I doubt if Eko Atlantic is been sincere concerning this issue...I personally feels its politically motivated. My opinion tho..

How can it be politically motivated and who are the politicians?
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by cr7lomo: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Topmaike007:
dats what we are saying as an artist you don't carry politics on your head or else you fall

You can tell that to the late fela
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
hush15:

Sometimes, i dont understand how our people can be so naive.
a few senseless people will not believe davido but we all know the truth.

What were people thinking Eko Atlantic will say before? Ofcourse, someone organizing a show would factor in security now. Is that Davido's first show that he doesnt know the rudimentary reauirements,

for me o, he was denied and it is politically motivated ofcourse. All these is just denial when we know they dont want it to be a political affair especially when the landlord is of another party. nonsense people....

who are decieving
who are the politicians that denied him from using the place ?

When you wanna hold a youth carnival in your street, is it the Community development association that do arrange for security?
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
cr7lomo:

You can tell that to the late fela
how can you compare fela with davido undecided

Abeg tell me the name of a davido song that you can compare to that of the abami eda?
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
pauljumbo:
But they approve wizkid concert why deny davido
Is it that u cannot read or u just like to waste mb.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
hush15:

Sometimes, i dont understand how our people can be so naive.
a few senseless people will not believe davido but we all know the truth.

What were people thinking Eko Atlantic will say before? Ofcourse, someone organizing a show would factor in security now. Is that Davido's first show that he doesnt know the rudimentary reauirements,

for me o, he was denied and it is politically motivated ofcourse. All these is just denial when we know they dont want it to be a political affair especially when the landlord is of another party. nonsense people....

who are decieving
You are just deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Jaideyone(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Davido and his upcoming artists shot video at the beginning of the year which you welcomed before the election saga bah

Okay quantinue!
did fans troop in for the video shoot? I doubt if those present at the video shoot were more than 50.

a concert will probably host 50k people, thieves and robbers inclusive. is it bad for the owner of the venue to ask about his plan for security?

some of you just rant like illiterates

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Wallade(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
mynairaland2018:

It's not a 'facility' so they cannot provide security. And they have exclusive and influential residents. Of course they'll have to meet requirements. Maybe his manager slept off or partied too much and forgot to send in necessary documentation. Lol!

You mean the Eko Atlantic City space is not managed by an organization. The maintanance of the roads and other facilities in the space, waste management and others must be done by the facility manager.

I honestly don't agree that it is not a facility, however influential and exclusive the residents could be. It is better to disallow the show on the basis of public interest or crowd mgt challenge rather than ask Davido to ensure security or brief you on security plans.
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Taiwo20(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
coolie1:
wetin concern me?
Are you suffering from Conjunctivitis? You eyes are reddish-pink. Cos I'm down with same thing here.

grin
coolie1:
wetin concern me?
Are you suffering from Conjunctivitis? You eyes are reddish-pink. Cos I'm down with same thing here.
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Dawalexdg8: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nawa o, some people and scoring own goal are like 5&6. How can u be expecting security from an event planners while at the same time u said Eko Atlantic City is not an event centre. Just curious ni o.
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by kolaaderin: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
shukudi:
na coconut dey ur neck, no be head. After their explanation you still dey ask that yeye question.
Why not ask davido if he has provided the information requested from him.
AtikuandObi don use your sense play tenten.
Your parents for take the money spent on your education breed Ekuke, at least calabar ppl for dey pay them regularly by now.

Why my man , why.... Savage from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by mapet: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Afamed:

Bibby25:
I doubt if Eko Atlantic is been sincere concerning this issue...I personally feels its politically motivated. My opinion tho..
You just feel without any reasonable input or excuse? Don't allow your emotions to tamper with your sense of reasoning .

Too late.... His sense of reasoning is already defective

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by mapet: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Iamicekid:

If with this you don’t understand, in law bro u don’t diversify word, putting myself in his shoes with this there statement you First told you don’t do events and later told you I have to meet some of your security measures, right so if it’s not politics related which security measures do you want to give a personnel like Davido which he can’t offer or live up to... He no dey make money from something he dey spend, come think of it in a thing he wants to make money from how much will it take him to provide 1000 security personnel, or more if they still request more...
so you telling me for your own mind wizkid met the security check while Davido can’t meet it right.. Abeg go shift front

Your IQ is low

Terribly and embarrassingly low
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wallade:

You mean the Eko Atlantic City space is not managed by an organization. The maintanance of the roads and other facilities in the space, waste management and others must be done by the facility manager.

I honestly don't agree that it is not a facility, however influential and exclusive the residents could be. It is better to disallow the show on the basis of public interest or crowd mgt challenge rather than ask Davido to ensure security or brief you on security plans.
But others are ensuring the security and briefing the management. Even companies. Is Davido special? Why should his case be different? You know the residents are billionaires & expatriates & companies right?
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
SaintHilary:
Who read reach dah side wey dem say
Davido and his upcoming artistes
This people dey mad sha cheesy

I guess you assumed that you understood what they meant but you didn't.
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by NoToPile: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin

What a funny thread

Wait oo is Davido a politician? Why the shouts of politically motivated up and down. Or is it because of his uncle?

You don't follow procedures you don't have your concerts simple

Nigerians like short cuts, will not do the right thing and be crying wolf when denied. Na today?

Once again this thread has confirmed a lot of nairalanders dont read to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
Gptins:

Yeah... You so right.... I used to like David but these days I have really taken my time to look into his person despite all his bravado and I am keenly dissapointed

David only get gragra nothing more
But wiz use his brain to do everything it rear to c wiz shouting calling people out like dat

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Tonimordred(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
SaintHilary:
Who read reach dah side wey dem say
Davido and his upcoming artistes
This people dey mad sha cheesy
na u no read am wel cos dey davido n his up kumin artiste
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by SirBunky85(m): 1:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Lucifer66:
What a disgrace but it's good to see that there are companies who don't care about your position and will still treat you like a normal client.
story.dey are trying to protect demselves from d anger of lasg who are dia major client.davido too show himself during dat osun electon
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Michaelayo4life: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
8017889756. Ecobank. Thanks
Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by litaninja(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Bro, can't you read? He was asked for clarification on the planning / event, and no response has been received....

Iamicekid:
It’s political related now it all shows in what dey are saying, so if you don’t do event why is wizkid having a concert there on the 23rd, make unna just shut up, we know how Unna dey do, no be 9ja we dey as long as dem don give unna money

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial by Olamide004: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Post your events and easily sell tickets for your events and shows also purchase your other event tickets.
To post click on www.vtpass.com/post-event and www.vtpass.com/events to get your event tickets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.