Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan (35816 Views)

President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by sematec(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
I don read the book before.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by cinoedhunter: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
free2ryhme:

if you can afford ghost writers and you are marketable grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by shadyLP(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
cinoedhunter:
All our past Presidents are becoming authors.... can't wait for our WAEC holder

Buhari's book will be titled 'my waec and Nigerian army'
grin
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari will never set foot in that venue grin
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Lerio(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
J
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Transition to eternal rest of mind
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
ohosi4real:
Man of the year
which year?
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Pecca: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
"The man in me died", Buhari, sorry Jubril, titles his once In a lifetime thriller. ...and Obasanjo laughed

1 Like

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Leiman100(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
id911:

Good news! The incoming President of Nigeria His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar is also invited to the book launch

I'm delighted that majority of Nigerians especially the youth, have decided to support Atiku because he's a huge asset to us. Youth will be gainfully employed next year when Atiku becomes President because Atiku means jobs! Nonsense post Atiku will Lose again, those who are cheering him up are the same people like you who led Jonathan to the Golgotha in I'm 2015!

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Leiman100(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
id911:

Good news! The incoming President of Nigeria His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar is also invited to the book launch

I'm delighted that majority of Nigerians especially the youth, have decided to support Atiku because he's a huge asset to us. Youth will be gainfully employed next year when Atiku becomes President because Atiku means jobs!
Nonsense post Atiku will Lose again, those who are cheering him up are the same people like you who led Jonathan to the Golgotha in I'm 2015!
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by madridsta007(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
saaron:
It will be a best Seller not just in Nigeria. The world will want to know how an illiterate fraudster scammed a whole country.

It will contain lies, so there’s no point grin grin grin
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by sexiestharam(f): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by id911(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Leiman100:
Nonsense post Atiku will Lose again, those who are cheering him up are the same people like you who led Jonathan to the Golgotha in I'm 2015!

Are you sure you're OK? Can you show me evidence where I ever supported Jonathan? Abeg swerve
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by SingleWahala(f): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Nice !!!! Expecting Buharis book " How A Dullard Joined Nigerian Army Without Cert"
.... Yes ! and BUHARI GO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT YOU WEY GET CERTIFICATE BUT ENDED UP .......... AS AN ORDINARY NAIRALAND MEMEBER not even an ADMIN angry angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by bizmaster003(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
It time to open the can of worms. Gej set to expose Buhari and his cohorts.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Nice !!!! Expecting Buharis book " How A Dullard Joined Nigerian Army Without Cert"

don't b mad all time nah

atleast pity your parents

well I forget
#owu iya gbon lomo Oran...

just saying ni o
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by blowjob: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
zoba88:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan is set to launch a book titled ‘My Transition Hours’.President Muhammadu Buhari, former president Olusegun Obasanjo,Abdulsalami Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and other African leaders are invited to the book launch billed to take place at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja on November 20.

See photos of the book below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-photos-of-book-written-by-goodluck.html
DIS THIEF STILL BE PUBLISHER.... grin grin..WONDERS WILL NEVER END... grin

SAI BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by ekestic1976(f): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ghost-written and edited by Femi Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri and Timi Frank! Saw a copy of the book earlier today: full of spelling errors!
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by sholay2011(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Is our ex-president taking a poo in that book cover or what?
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by zoedew: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
One is in the hope that Patience got a mention in there for who she truly was in the GEJ Presidency- a bull in a Chinashop.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Eserise1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
gathering of looters
Becareful of high blood pressure
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by MelaninDraining: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
K
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by RZArecta2(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
I saw the advert of the book launch on AIT, when i heard the list of dignitaries billed to attend i realized we have a very very very big problem in Africa. Instead of these men to be meeting to discuss the many many many problems in Africa and ways to solve them, they are meeting to launch a book that won't improve the life of one single African..... angry
how many AU and other economic/regional meetings involving those men have you followed ? Continue talking nonsense because of cheap data

1 Like

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by seunmohmoh(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eserise1:

Becareful of high blood pressure
lol
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Dawalexdg8: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
What would d presidency write about?
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by stanthonynaija: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nice one from a great leader....I'm sure Buhari is already in panic mood...
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by zicoraads: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
I'll buy it if it's not too expensive when the launch happens. I just hope it'll be worth the price and not what we already know or the rumours of what we heard after that famous call was made.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Patrioticman007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=id911 post=72968500]

I'm delighted that majority of Nigerians especially the youth, have decided to support Atiku because he's a huge asset to us. Youth will be gainfully employed next year when Atiku becomes President because Atiku means jobs!.
They have eyes but can't see, They have ears but can't hear. Because you choose to follow looters dose not mean others will not use their sensory systems. Atikulooted was VP for 8 years
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by dalass(f): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Oh goodness me grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Praisesmart23(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
The best president ever liveth on planet earth.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.