Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan (35815 Views)

President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by pacificom: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
ohosi4real:
Man of the year
Did you wanted to say " Looter of the year"
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by pacificom: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
OzziOhinoyi:
Good. Will grab a copy.

Good for Nigerians to grab a copy and save some tissue papers in the toilet.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
zoba88:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan is set to launch a book titled ‘My Transition Hours’.President Muhammadu Buhari, former president Olusegun Obasanjo,Abdulsalami Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and other African leaders are invited to the book launch billed to take place at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja on November 20.

See photos of the book below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-photos-of-book-written-by-goodluck.html

Transition to the Hereafter abi? Omuti oshi

I thought when you get the next national honour up the line you stop quoting the previous one. Our GCON was probably too drunk to correct that obvious goof.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Born2Breed(f): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
The mockup is averagely OK.
A pen name should have been used instead.
Book title is top notch.
Cover design looks great and professional.
Nonetheless, a book should not be judge by its cover.
Moral of the story is that Goodluck is a writer unlike Buhari (a Shepherd from Daura).

Hmmmm the last line is a good title for another book.

The Writer and the Shepherd.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by fof1: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Nice !!!! Expecting Buharis book " How A Dullard Joined Nigerian Army Without Cert"
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by jattopeter(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Write today's date down. PMB will not attend, he will find one excuse or the other before the day.... At the end VP might represent him.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by writeprof(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
I saw the advert of the book launch on AIT, when i heard the list of dignitaries billed to attend i realized we have a very very very big problem in Africa. Instead of these men to be meeting to discuss the many many many problems in Africa and ways to solve them, they are meeting to launch a book that won't improve the life of one single African..... angry

These men have never & would never really have the interest of Nigerians in their hearts. The men who did died long time ago.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by MycroftHolmes: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Buhary that will not go..
On that day now he'll send his representative
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Jaiyeola24(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Someone should pls tell Baba Gowon to write book o, most especially his side of the story about Civil War. He shouldn't die with that story o
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Realzikkist(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
some may term you a coward,but u're simply the GOAT in Nigeria's history

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by fof1: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Transition to the Hereafter abi? Omuti oshi

I thought when you get the next national honour up the line you stop quoting the previous one. Our GCON was probably too drunk to correct that obvious goof.

SOME PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS SICK IN D HEAD AFTER D ACTUAL OF D DISEASE INCAPACITATING THEM...? HOW...!
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by fof1: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
madridsta007:

It will contain lies, so there’s no point grin grin grin

HV U WRITTEN A LETTER BEFORE, PACK UR LOAD ASIDE,PLS.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by madridsta007(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
fof1:

HV U WRITTEN A LETTER BEFORE, PACK UR LOAD ASIDE,PLS.

Learn to write using good English, sir. And you should find compelling reasons; just look at what you wrote here.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by israelmao(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
GEJ my man.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Switruth: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
alsudan:
Buhari must title his book " The Return of Usman Dan Fodio" when he's finally sacked next year.
Abeg no dey scatter me with laugh here. Hahahahahahahahahah
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by adetayo234: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=Stocking post=72970027][/quote]

I hope deji adeyanju is sharing the millions he gets from apc with you? If not, then you have a big personal problem
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Stocking: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2018
adetayo234:

I hope deji adeyanju is sharing the millions he gets from apc with you? If not, then you have a big personal problem
Everybody is not like you that collects 5 naira per post from obituary

Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by kennypoka2(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2018
id911:

Good news! The incoming President of Nigeria His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar is also invited to the book launch

I'm delighted that majority of Nigerians especially the youth, have decided to support Atiku because he's a huge asset to us. Youth will be gainfully employed next year when Atiku becomes President because Atiku means jobs!

Do you guys have brain at all? Anyone that believes this nonsense is either an illiterate or just plain dumb. How can youths be employed when the economy isn't stable, industries aren't available, light is still an issue. So you expect him to solve all this in one year cause he has companies? Cause he stole Nigeria money, built companies to enrich himself, automatically he is the next saviour to save Nigeria? Please stop writing this nonsense on Nairaland. Go and contribute to your society the little way you can.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by HeroicMeastro: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2018
zoba88:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan is set to launch a book titled ‘My Transition Hours’.President Muhammadu Buhari, former president Olusegun Obasanjo,Abdulsalami Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and other African leaders are invited to the book launch billed to take place at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja on November 20.

See photos of the book below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-photos-of-book-written-by-goodluck.html
The shoeless one went silent for a while.
It will remain in our history that you almost destroy our dear country with your cluelessness.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by adetayo234: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Stocking:

Everybody is not like you that collects 5 naira per post from obituary

Yes, you aren't like me because you collect 30k per month to trivialise your destiny.
Re: ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan by Stocking: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2018
adetayo234:

Yes, you aren't like me because you collect 30k per month to trivialise your destiny.
So?
How’s that your headache ?
Is it your destiny?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.