Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" (22669 Views)

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
YoungLionken:

Bros, you called winning the league that has the best football clubs of the world competing for, a fluke? Maybe I don't know the meaning or rather, there's another meaning for the word"fluke". You should have just said it was God that did it na(the favorite statement of a typical Nigerian). The Super Eagles could have won the world cup, since it's by chance. See bro, One man's wisdom(Fergie and Pep) is another's foolishness(Mourinho). You rated Pep and Fergie over Mourinho because you feel their tactics are superb? The "score one goal and defend it until the final whistle" of Jose Mourinho is tactics already. Mourinho didn't just do it with FC Porto, but also with Inter Milan, that's not by chance/luck. He brought Sporting FC to the fore front using the same pattern... I can even accept Pep(as a very good coach) but not Fergie... I rate coaches and players by how dynamic they are. You can't be a static and expect me to rate you higher.

Bro... that guy is a Barcelona fan...

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by YoungLionken(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Bro... that guy is a Barcelona fan...
Lol...
But even if, I don't really mind. Afterall, there are no permanent enemies in the world of football. I can become a fan of Barcelona FC tomorrow which depends on their signees(I can surrender to Barca if they signed C. Ronaldo or Jose Mourinho and/or other personalities I like in football)
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by peterd53(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol.... looking at the players you've listed, why then do you Barca fans always say players do not develop under Mourinho

Apart from Messi, which player Pep develop to win world best, or even come out top 3 in the world??

Guy u just don’t av a point. I provided wat u ask for. Must d player win ballon d’or ?
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by andrew444(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Raphael Varane
Joe Cole
Mario ballotelli
Jose callejon
Scott mctominay

Who is a world beater in all this player you just mentioned? maybe apart from varane and j cole,the rest are average players

I think roberto mancini discovered balotelli and not mourinho

Callejon was 25 when mourinho got him from espanyol so is 25 a young star?

Mourinho is one of the best coach in the world no doubt.

Do you know how many world beaters pep guardiola has produced?
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
andrew444:

Who is a world beater in all this player you just mentioned? maybe apart from varane and j cole,the rest are average players

I think roberto mancini discovered balotelli and not mourinho

Callejon was 25 when mourinho got him from espanyol so is 25 a young star?

Mourinho is one of the best coach in the world no doubt.

Do you know how many world beaters pep guardiola has produced?

Lol... Apart from Messi, who else is a World beater Pep produced?? Moreover Messi was already a World beater before Pep sef...
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by andrew444(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... Apart from Messi, who else is a World beater Pep produced?? Moreover Messi was already a World beater before Pep sef...

So sergio Busquets is not a world beater? who has been the best midfielder for the past decade?

Pedro Rodriguez, Gerard pique? Joshua kimmich of bayern? Leroy sane of city?

Please pep didnt discover messi or made him a world beater,messi has been class before the days of pep so please remove messi out of this
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by obonujoker(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
andrew444:

So sergio Busquets is not a world beater? who has been the best midfielder for the past decade?

Pedro Rodriguez, Gerard pique? Joshua kimmich of bayern? Leroy sane of city?

Please pep didnt discover messi or made him a world beater,messi has been class before the days of pep so please remove messi out of this

Lol... so Pedro is a world beater? kikikikiki... this Barca fans sef... kimmich lol..like wtf??
I only give you Busquets and Pique....

See Mourinho world beaters here...

Deco
Ricardo Calvaho
Didier Drogba
Arjen Robben
Frank Lampard
Raphael Varane
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by andrew444(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... so Pedro is a world beater? kikikikiki... this Barca fans sef... kimmich lol..like wtf??
I only give you Busquets and Pique....

See Mourinho world beaters here...

Deco
Ricardo Calvaho
Didier Drogba
Arjen Robben
Frank Lampard
Raphael Varane

Yes pedro was a world beater at barca,he later pushed henry out of the starting line up,20 year old pedro played all match when spain won the world cup in 2010,i guess you have forgotten about that, mind you neymar kicked pedro out of barclona along side alexis sanchez

None of those players are world beaters because of mourinho, those guys you mention during mourinho time they where already 25 years old and more than,I will only agree with varane and deco during his porto days,drogba was class from marsielle,go and check the transfer fee chelsea paid for him then,lampard has always been class

Pep has also turned average sterling to something else

Joshua kimmich is one of the best versatile player we have in football especially at right back and central defence,you think its easy to make bayern first team for the past 3 seasons? that show you he is world class
Re: Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" by osazsky(m): 3:40am On Nov 16, 2018
obonujoker:

Oga, can Lukaku start in Argentina team??
d question should b can sane who didn't make the world cup list start for Germany?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Everyone Knows When Leo Messi Is Angry" - Barcelona Football Director Abidal / Should Kelech Iheanacho Take Over The No 10 Jersey From Mikel Now? / Free Single Bet Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.