Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC (823 Views)

Auchi Poly Sanctions 27 Lecturers Over Sex-for-marks Saga / 'I Am Guilty' - OAU S*x-for-marks Lecturer Admits, Changes Plea / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by Bravo123: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Richard Akindele, the disgraced sex for mark former lecturer of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, has been charged to court by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC).

The former lecturer has also indicated his readiness to plead guilty to the charges with the hope of getting a lesser punishment given his health challenges...

http://alabingo.com/i-am-too-sick-to-go-to-prison-akindele-oau-sex-for-marks-prof-begs-icpc

Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by abbeycial: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
pardon
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
punish him heartless men, they won't let girls rest. the same thing i am passing through, school authority does nothing abt it,
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by blakid(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol, but he's not too sick to shag pussy baa. very sick old fool.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by IamD18: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
punish him heartless men, they won't let girls rest. the same thing i am passing through, school authority does nothing abt it,
My friend stop slaying. Read your books and pass your examinations.

You won't see smart and intelligent female student in a situation of asking and negotiating marks with lecturers.

Babe wey sabi book no get time to dey yarn sex with lecturers because of marks, na all these olodo ones.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:

My friend stop slaying. Read your books and pass your examinations.

You won't see smart and intelligent female student in a situation of asking and negotiating marks with lecturers.

Babe wey sabi book no get time to dey yarn sex with lecturers because of marks, na all these olodo ones.
once a lecturer find u attractive, u fail ur courses, he will first come nice and ask to tutor u, when u decline, u start failing ask girls.
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by Stocking: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
In OAU?
Lie kill you there
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by IamD18: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
once a lecturer find u attractive, u fail ur courses, he will first come nice and ask to tutor u, when u decline, u start failing ask girls.
Only dumb and unintelligent set of girls in the university can relate to this, the intelligent and brilliant ones can't.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by bujebudanu1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:

Is that how you dress in school at your dp?

Sorry if the VC should see you like that.trust me u getting another advances from him
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stocking:
In OAU? Lie kill you there
which OAU??
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by Stocking: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
which OAU??
I thought you said you’re passing through the same thing in OAU undecided
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
IamD18:
Only dumb and unintelligent set of girls in the university can relate to this, the intelligent and brilliant ones can't.

Have a nice day.
exact reason it happens. Nobody feel concerned, having a wrong mindset about this, that's why they keep increasing.
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by Kenekingisback: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is how those that diverted NEMA funds would be begging next year.
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by Pearl05(f): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:

Some girls don't have any business in being in tertiary institution but because of peer pressure and to feel like belonging, they will be there doing rubbish. Attending parties , clubs, doing function parades and all sorts.

Immediately after examination, they start following lecturers about seeking for help. While at it, they dress in such a way that a monk will be tempted. Giving the poor male lecturers invitation to treat. Making implied offer and if the man act on it then it becomes issue.

In this man's case , there is understanding between them and not coerced. The school should have handled it .
Re: I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC by SAMBARRY: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2018
But you weren't sick to fok? Unku go and continue your research behind bars.na your type dey make all these little loose girls be disrespectful

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Opinions On How To Curb Ritual Killing Or Stop Yahoo Boys / Body Of Man Found Hanging On Mash Pole In Cape Town / Final Year Student Allegedly Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kogi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.