Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (66216 Views)

Never Knew Wike Was Such An Humble Person / Ike Ekweremadu & Wife Nwanneka Sentenced To 10 Years, 6 Years Each / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Obynolee(f): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

Why should a woman kneel.for someone that's not even her husband

I can bend to greet you, but kneeling down? undecided

It's a matter of choice, nobody force her or can force you.
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by lionson(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I agree with u, bending is enough pls.
I hate our African society for this.

I can see you lack home training. What foreigners come to learn here is what you're condemning. I no blame you, I blame your parents wey no train you well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Read my post again.. I'm not against "paying homage" or whatever., However Bowing is very enough,.. This is degrading expecially the second pix
who be dis one? which one is degrading?

Its the igbo culture so allow it to be. Ekweremmadu didnt beg u to fight for his wife

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Nakedwire635(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

Dont forget our culture, morals and ethics, western civilization has indeed dealt with Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I agree with u, bending is enough pls.
I hate our African society for this.
den pls leave our african society for us

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Pat081: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U must be yoruba You people are full of lies and propaganda

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by kerry57: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

Ur name says it all, high queen. Gender equality campaigners that end up ass and dick licking men. Abeg shift make we see road. Ask ur mum why her generation did it to their husbands and the gains from that, maybe u can learn better.
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by ticoticotico: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

That's y u are still single
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by DrHighchief(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

If ur culture does not permit it, others do. Its a symbolic way of greeting an elder. God continue to Bless our Mother's generation.....
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by writeprof(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
Quorax:
not everything should be thrown away on the ground of trying to be westernized... go check out china and japan.. they don't joke with their tradition, no matter how developed they are.

Thank you jare! We always want to claim 'sabiness' more than the owners. This is why Africa is losing her culture especially language and communal ethics.

3 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by tunary(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Shut up!! Idiota Ur 50mb data will soon expire.
Jesus Christ
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by sirSixtus(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
eDoctorr:
Just few days after Former president Goodluck Jonathan visited the deputy senate president over his escape of assassination attempts.
The wife of the senate President knelt down in one of the pictures during the visit. To my greatest surprise, she did exactly the same thing today when Former Vice President Namadi Sambo pay a visit.
I respect the woman for that. Wish to meet her one on one. Lol

As a Yoruba guy, sharing a similarity with our Ibo's brothers in terms of culture really makes me happy.

God bless Ibo tribe!
God Bless Hausa tribe!
God bless Yoruba!

If Nigerians think like you we won't be asking for Biafra. But still good end of a write up.
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by icogb: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Quorax:
I don't care what u think bro. This is Africa and not everything should be thrown out of the window just because u want to appear westernized... u can as well choose homosexuality since that is what westernization is about... or insulting elders...

She chose to kneel down and I see nothing wrong in that... if she chose to bend down, so be it as well. it is her choice and how she was raised.
What do you mean by insulting elders? Hope it's not about not being stern wif an elder dat wld keep being a nuisance?
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by icogb: 12:56am On Nov 17, 2018
Nakedwire635:

Dont forget our culture, morals and ethics, western civilization has indeed dealt with Africa.
Wana ask you, does kneeling nd all dat mean respect? Des whites you guys wld always throw aspersions at, were once living in d cave but look at where dey re. Their secret being dat dey knw when to bend a rule nd when something is outdated but in Nigeria here nd Africa at large some things re better not even heard from ones mouth dats why a woman wld be suffering in her husband's house all in d name of being a wife material nd d mention of maids or labour saving devices like washing machine bcoms a taboo even when d VIRTUOUS WOMAN xtians and Muslims like to reference hair MAIDS. Dnt even tell me abt d women of old cos most of dem had MAIDS nd how many of dos wife material women re still alive today? I am not against curtsy but I think you male folks in Africa need to have dis culture of knowing why some things came into being nd why dey should/shouldn't continue and save your women. And thinking of d fact dat most of you upholding some of des things re d young ones... I jst pray my children see MEN to marry else my fear of not wanting to give birth has come to pass.
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by ireneidiva(f): 1:07am On Nov 17, 2018
What an irritating thread. Rubbish.
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by steperone(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Which one be pain again.. undecided
That's the only English Una sabi
Any little thing "pain"

A topic is opened and we are arguing about it normally e come become "pain"

95% of nairalanders are just dumb fcks.

Come and see ode ooh, who is arguing with this one, it is you ancestors you’re arguing with, you’re claiming argument and you’re throwing in words like “Rubbish” and “disgusting”? Literacy is way more than just the ability to read and write these days and it is 95% of your brain that is inactive!
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Benito8998(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I are talking trash.. I don't care about what u think either.
BTW respect has nothing to do with westernization... Nobody is talking about westernization..
Going by ur logic I can equally ask u to throw away ur cloths and start walking naked since u don't like westernization undecided

What I said about the pic is my own opinion as a reasonable person.
Goodnight

Don't be shortsighted.
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by eallstar: 5:30am On Nov 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
OP on the contrary I don't like the picture.
It degrades woman, besides this is a married woman for Christ sake.

Rubbish my wife can't kneel down to converse with anyman, I can't even allow her to kneel down and convers with me.
Bowing is enough pls.

This pic is disgusting from my own view
Pride goes before a fall
That is your own opinion
Respect her own opinion opinion also
Is it your greeting?
Is it your kneel down?
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by MRAKBEE(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2018
Yareema22:
Iam a staunch and a die-hard Buharist,but to be honest,even the least ego in me is humbled by Mr. Jonathan’s simplicity...Since after his defeat in 2015 he has only demonstrated high level maturity.You hardly see him interfering in issues that do not concern him,unlike some former Presidents...Mr. Jonathan is a true democrat and I wish him all the best for rest of his life.
Mr Yarimo.. U have opened another account
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by tyinfinity: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2018
most of this igbo women are brought up in Lagos.they learn good things from their host Yoruba in Lagos
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Mysselff2: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:
angry angry

Chochochochochor

No kneel nah, anybody dey force you? Just allow those that want to kneel kneel
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by zealousayo(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2018
This is humility and manifestation of proper upbringing.Maybe she grew up in Yorubaland because this is common among them.
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by CoolAmbience(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2018
ukukaegbu:
She's an Igbo woman nah. They're respectful.

Are you serious? I am just learning this.

Please, are there special places where I can find the women you referred to than in the streets, villages and towns?
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
steperone:

[s]
Come and see ode ooh, who is arguing with this one, it is you ancestors you’re arguing with, you’re claiming argument and you’re throwing in words like “Rubbish” and “disgusting”? Literacy is way more than just the ability to read and write these days and it is 95% of your brain that is inactive![/s]

Who is this FULANI cow pls? undecided
What's wrong with saying rubbish
U are a cow
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:
den pls leave our african society for us

Then pls stop wearing cloth, using phone and driving car. undecided
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018
lionson:

I can see you lack home training. What foreigners come to learn here is what you're condemning. I no blame you, I blame your parents wey no train you well!

If ur useless parents trained u well andblay foundation for u will u be here mining afternoon and night ?
Ode!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Koralords: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2018
Ekweremadu one of my Favourite politician ...
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Then pls stop wearing cloth, using phone and driving car. undecided

And why should i stop wearing clothes, using phone n driving cars?
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And why should i stop wearing clothes, using phone n driving cars?

Beacause there are not ur culture.
Since u don't like westernization
Re: Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife by Yareema22(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Mr Yarimo.. U have opened another account
No,this is a different Yarima,you can check my profile Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.