Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (58157 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by willyo(m): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Amakavula:
useless man

Can u please interpret what u mean by " useless " here?
Not that I'm judging ur statement by I want to know the context under which u used that word
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Amakavula:
useless man

y are u people like this , u talk about right every time... "AFTER 4 MONTH OF GIVING BIRTH" are we senseless here?... I will do like that coz from breastfeeding, she can kill the baby, I beat her mercilessly coz of the baby she dropped to sleep with another man.. let us forget about rights or laws or anything....
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Ekpeikot(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Na wa for women dnt beat her so that she will not die just send her away sir.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by DKM123: 1:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Rubbish!

If every wife in Nigeria should act up against cheating husbands and bring it to the street, we would be having chaos all over Nigeria every damn day. Instead all you morafukas will tell her to pray and fast and start wearing red underwear and throwing backdive in bed so her wandering penknis partner will love her more.

Cheating is bullcrap but the double standard in Africa is absolutely horsedung!

When your partner cheats on you, you shouldn't act up in violent animalistic ways. Instead of fighting on the street or poisoning his food, You two should talk/think of the next step whether or not you are still compatible for each other, go for counseling or separate, etc....

This is 2018, we are not barbarians.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Mrceragem: 3:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Miners busy mining their bodies.....(Mopani mines where she work) angry
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by akilo1: 3:28am On Nov 15, 2018
When will good news come from zambia and Zimbabwe?
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Offisteven: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=highqueen post=72975731]Kill her because you caught her cheating?

Because she doesn't have the same strength as yours?

Odiegwu
Mention two of these ways you can use to deal with a cheating wife, apart from beating her.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 15, 2018
madridguy:
Why beating her?

cos shes a hoe, left her 4 month old baby for cock,
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Ekpeikot:
Na wa for women dnt beat her so that she will not die just send her away sir.

and what about d baby, dont blame you sha, you will gladly sleep with a pregnant woman.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by britiko: 4:51am On Nov 15, 2018
madridguy:
Why beating her?

He didnt beat her.
But exposed her shameful act in a shameful manner. He could have walked away after catching her. Thay eould have given him more respect. I swear the lady wont dare go home to him.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by trudpo: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Can you tell us 10 of those ways. ITK worry u dia.

Kill her because you caught her cheating?

Because she doesn't have the same strength as yours?

Odiegwu.

There are many ways to deal with a cheating partner rather than showing your power Mike on a feeble gender.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Ikpongiton: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2018
the man suppose to spray powdered pepper in that her useless cunt .
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by seunfape(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Amakavula:
useless man
you be woman I think .
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by whitering: 6:11am On Nov 15, 2018
So where is the man. Why humiliating only the woman
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by longerthroat(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Hades2016:
madam don’t be too quick too judge , the fact that the man was on top of her doesn’t mean he was beating her.. The lady might be hiding her face while the man was trying to let people see her face ok don’t be too fast or quick to judge ... Since you are not there to see for yourself or one of the witnesses, so be calm and chill... He caught her 4 months after giving birth and how are u sure the child is for the husband? Be calm and learn on how to approach stuff like dis Ma

I wonder if she actually read the part 'while most people hailed him for not beating her' or just saw the pictures and rushed to spew trash.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Charly68: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Why On God's Green Earth Do People Cheat On Their Spouses. Just Don't Get It.
They cheat because of attention ,sex & other reasons . Every married man must give good attention to their wives . Money is not enough for a woman to love a man..you must be good down there and be very affectionate . Many of the big men's wives are dying and crying daily because of these factors.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Biingoo:
Nigeria women are full of surprises nawa ooh
No be NIGERIAN LADY
no be NIGERIA CAR
If a Lady mentions her Ex’s name severally then you have to FEAR OKAFOR’s LAW and Avoid it.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
the man suppose to spray powdered pepper in that her useless cunt .
Noooo
I don’t support such.
Putting Pepper and releasing her will not solve any issues....,because she will still revisit the Man. That’s the Power of OKAFOR’s LAW.
Just show her the way to the other man’s apartment and then employ another LADY
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by BenoskiBEN(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Who knows if her husband is truely the father of her son so kongi dey hold women like dis.lol
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Caplekside(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Let me wait and see the next action
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by frozen70(f): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2018
I don't support a man beating a woman but I love what this guy did to her

He wants to disgrace her publicly
That alone is enough for the woman and it will affect her for the rest of her life

And am very sure that he won't marry her again after this public disgrace

That country like sex pass anything
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Hades2016(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2018
longerthroat:

I wonder if she actually read the part 'while most people hailed him for not beating her' or just saw the pictures and rushed to spew trash.
that is how they are internet feminist always jumping into conclusion... Every woman dis days wants to be internet feminist rubbish
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by ChiefAlex(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Nothing indomie about her post!

Try this nonsense in a sane country and get locked up .
If your partner cheat on you the right thing to do is to either forgive or divorce her.

Shut up. Hoes everywhere
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by polite2(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Amakavula:
useless man
for real?
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by vinceobe: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2018
NOW, THE QUESTION MANY GREAT MINDS HAVE ASKED OVER THE YEARS AND THAT I NOW JOINED THEM TO ASK IS: "WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT?"
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Franzinni: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
If you ask why beat her... I pray God will put you in the man's shoes one day and then you will know the answer....
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by tiswell(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Avedonn:

Don't be fooled na filter
Savagery

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by tiswell(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin
Take a chill pill, he is only helping yah till she contract back due to delivery to ur accommodate ur size. Pending that time she wan enjoy the bigger one she can feel... #ifuknowuknow. Lol. Some women sha
Just look at you

Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by April4th(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
All these people commenting he shouldn't beat or fight her, is it this same video i just watched you guys watched? Because i didn't see anywhere in the video where he beat or hit her.
Re: Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
madridguy:
Why beating her?

Are you blind? Where did you watch him beating her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.