Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

drop a comment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / drop a comment (3363 Views)

See What Evil People Did To Me After I Made A Comment On Nairaland (pics) / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: drop a comment by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Born2conquer:

What's tiger but?
in my language it is called aki awusa
Re: drop a comment by coolh3ad(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Born2conquer:
Everything seems on the right track for me ,except for just omw thing..

Mh sex life.. The last time I Ever enjoyed sex was the time I was disvirgined..I really performed well..and even after releasing thrice I still have my divk hard..

Since then..I've been a disgrace to myself..

I have a very sweet tongue that can melt any girl to bed.
My pre-intimacy is topnotch and I can turn any gurl on with my pre-intimacy..

One problem SEX!! when it's time to penetrate like this..I do go flaccid..I am telling you.. FLACCID to the last point.

Note.. The ecstasy of wanting to have sex would still be there but I just can't get the divk up again..

A lady came from Lagos.. pre-intimacy was on point, when it got to the sex part..I went down

Same as every other ladies I've met after that.

I'm not depressed and my self esteem ain't down!! I'm just always worried and because of that I no longer entertain ladies over yo my side..

I've taken watermelon before sex, cucumber, groundnut.. Honey solution ,garlic

Every recommendations!!!!!

I don't just know..the pain of seeing that Ass and not being able to do anything embarassed

Sexual Performance Anxiety!!. It happens. Read more about it.
Re: drop a comment by Vicboi1(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Born2conquer:

Mh sex life.. The last time I Ever enjoyed sex was the time I was disvirgined..I really performed well..and even after releasing thrice I still have my divk hard..

One problem SEX!! when it's time to penetrate like this..I do go flaccid..I am telling you.. FLACCID to the last point.

Note.. The ecstasy of wanting to have sex would still be there but I just can't get the divk up again..

A lady came from Lagos.. pre-intimacy was on point, when it got to the sex part..I went down

I'm not depressed and my self esteem ain't down!! I'm just always worried and because of that I no longer entertain ladies over yo my side..

I don't just know..the pain of seeing that Ass and not being able to do anything embarassed

Do you take sugary things alot
Re: drop a comment by Born2conquer: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2018
codeSavant:
is it a must to have sex... abeg enjoy ur chaste life joor. it's better than exposing yourself to venereal diseases.

Are you alright sir?
Re: drop a comment by Born2conquer: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2018
femi4:
Stop or reduce masturbating
Stop alcohol and carbonated drinks
Exercise daily
Eat banana and watermelon
Carbonated drink??

Is that possible.. I've tried gan but no..is nur easy
Re: drop a comment by femi4: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

Carbonated drink??

Is that possible.. I've tried gan but no..is nur easy

Its possible, just quench your thirst with water
Re: drop a comment by codeSavant: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

Are you alright sir?
very. I am tempted to say better than u are, but I just realised that we are incomparable. have a nice day.
Re: drop a comment by Dessy96: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

The watermelon ish didn't work.. cus i was going to recommend that
Re: drop a comment by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

Your sugar level is too high that's why
Re: drop a comment by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

Your sugar level is too high that's why
Re: drop a comment by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

I hardly masturbate.. Even before I started sef.I was already having the issues

Most of the people on nairaland are immature, abusive and unserious. Asking them for advice is like asking for public humiliation.
Re: drop a comment by kollinzgee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
codeSavant:
is it a must to have sex... abeg enjoy ur chaste life joor. it's better than exposing yourself to venereal diseases.

pervert spotted
Re: drop a comment by tgmservice: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Born2conquer:

i have been i your shoes bro
though i have resolved it to some extent
Re: drop a comment by Born2conquer: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
tgmservice:
i have been i your shoes bro
though i have resolved it to some extent

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St / I Tot She Was Different / What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.