Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] (3195 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Don't panic — nothing bad is happening to me. I just want to say that 95% of Nigerians are liars and criminally minded. They always form smart in disguise to scam people.

There is this 5% that are always honest no matter what. I'm lucky to be among them. Now, I will tell the benefit of being honest.

When you're honest, it will help you in business. Even though you increase your price, people will still patronize you because of your integrity.

Even when some people try to bring you down, clients who know you will still come back for more.

Sometimes, I just receive money without knowing who sent them. As long as it's 10k or 7k, I know it's someone who wants to buy a book.

With trust, these people send money without even telling me they are sending money. Why? Because they trust me.

They know if they message me and say, "Legend, I sent you 10k some minutes ago," I'll check and say, "Yes, I received 10k some minutes ago, but what is your name let me check to verify if it matches?"

The moment it matches, he will get his book.

This level of transparency and honesty is what you need in a country with at least 95% liars. (95% is just my assumption, not a fact.)

I'll show you an example of 7k I just received without knowing who sent it. This kind of thing happens a lot. When Nigerians trust you, my brother, you go make money taya.

Since trust is scarce, 5% of Nigerians make more money than the rest of 95% smart liars — excluding the real criminals — politicians.

Also, all the thank you messages I get on WhatsApp.

If you want to make free money, solve a problem and put the solution inside a book and be honest with your clients. That is what I did and it's been paying off home and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin ;Dma go look for problem to solve
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
So, why are all these money and free compliments coming my way? It's because I solved a problem and I'm honest in my business and in real life.

That is the secret I use to stay ahead. You too can do the same and it will work. The sky is big enough for all birds to fly.

Oh, givers never lack. Those red digits in the screenshot above are money sent to people for free.

When I say, "Givers never lack," it doesn't mean whenever someone asks me for something, I give — I'm quite stingy, but I know when to give. I can't be lured to give, but when my spirit approves it, then I give — even if it isn't that much.

I'm broke. Who will give me?

3 Likes

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by MrCork: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
angry
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by MrCork: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
iLegendd:
So, why are all these money and free compliments coming my way? It's because I solved a problem and I'm honest in my business and in real life.

That is the secret I use to stay ahead. You too can do the same and it will work. The sky is big enough for all birds to fly.

Oh, givers never lack. Those red digits are money sent to people for free.

When I say, "Givers never lack," it doesn't mean whenever someone asks me for something, I give — I'm quite stingy, but I know when to give. I can't lured to give, but when my spirit approves it, then I give — even if it isn't that much.

I'm broke. Who will give me?

Bro..plese...gooooooooo and find another chat room to nag or juss do sexx change ..I beg!!!(No oooofense)
angry

1 Like

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrCork:

Bro..plese...gooooooooo and find another chat room to nag or juss do sexx change ..I beg!!!(No oooofense)
angry

Hahaha.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by Samyj247: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
na wa for u o. you are preaching about honesty and about to spend 7k change that was sent by an unknown person. u no try o, do u know whether this money was mistakenly sent to your account. na so person enter jail last month bcus him spend money weh another man mistakenly send for him account. U are honest my ass, u just fall my hand. this your marketing strategy ehn...no b here o. pls tell the person that sent u a thank u message on whatsapp that we are hailing him/her.

goodluck in ur biz my guy.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrCork:

angry

When my depressed haters arrive they'll start dragging who will be the first to click the like button of your post. They'll think you're attacking me without knowing you're just having fun.(((Shaking my head 10 times)))
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Samyj247:
na wa for u o. you are preaching about honesty and about to spend 7k change that was sent by an unknown person. u no try o, do u know whether this money was mistakenly sent to your account. na so person enter jail last month bcus him spend money weh another man mistakenly send for him account. U are honest my ass, u just fall my hand. this your marketing strategy ehn...no b here o. pls tell the person that sent u a thank u message on whatsapp that we are hailing him/her.

goodluck in ur biz my guy.

Ok.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by Samyj247: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
iLegendd:

Ok.
yeah na d koko I just yan u...no hard feelings u hearrr but make u no de over do.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by MrCork: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
iLegendd:

When my depressed haters arrive they'll start dragging who will be the first to click the like button of your post. They'll think you're attacking me without knowing you're just having fun.(((Shaking my head 10 times)))

fun how? ..U create thread like woman everyday..(onila) ...nagging nagging.nagging..and then u expet to find support in romance section??... I begggy!! angry

1 Like

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Samyj247:
yeah na d koko I just yan u...no hard feelings u hearrr but make u no de over do.

Ok. Have a nice day, Sir.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrCork:

fun how? ..U create thread like woman everyday..(onila) ...nagging nagging.nagging..and then u expet to find support in romance section??... I begggy!! angry

You're being emotional. My threads make more sense than yours. Even though it looks like a show off, at least, there are lots of hidden lessons in them.

You've been a troll even before I joined Nairaland. You've wasted many years on this forum without achieving anything apart from trying to be funny.

If I go hard on you, you'll regret ever attacking me. Please, be warned.

5 Likes

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
SirDanny7:
grin grin ;Dma go look for problem to solve

Hahaha. That is the secret.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by MrCork: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
iLegendd:

You're being emotional. My threads make more sense than yours. Even though it looks like a show off, at least, there are lots of hidden lessons in them.

You've been a troll even before I joined Nairaland. You've wasted many years on this forum without achieving anything apart from trying to be funny.

If I go hard on you, you'll regret ever attacking me. Please, be warned.

..no worries ...bro we expect another nagging thread from u in next 30 second.....u boring geek!!(No oofeense) angry
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by MrCork: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
and for the record..my threads make more sence angry
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrCork:

..no worries ...bro we expect another nagging thread from u in next 30 second.....u boring geek!!(No oofeense) angry

30 seconds is too far.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by Crayfish09: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
You are honest yet your title was deliberately mispresented to decieve people into opening your thread. Too many hypocrites on nairaland.Im out

1 Like

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
MrCork:
and for the record..my threads make more sence angry

Lol. You are right. Approved by the ministry of works. Keep it up.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Crayfish09:
You are honest yet your title was deliberately mispresented to decieve people into opening your thread. Too many hypocrites on nairaland.Im out

Honest in business. Title is sensational — if you understand. If you read everything, you'll see the title matches the thread. The only thing is — I picked the catchy part.

If you spend one month learning how to craft a title, you'll understand. Anyway, all the best.

Why is this happening to me? The full meaning is: why are people always sending me money without telling me. In the post, I explained why.

2 Likes

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Finally, I got a message from the person who sent the money. So, all is well now.

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
So, that is how I rag out money from all the states in Nigeria everyday. Yes, I know 7k or 10k is small for most Nigerians, but when it accumulates, it becomes big.

When you're being paid or patronized by the whole country and the whole world, the sky is your beginning.

So, my advice to those who envy or attack me is: In May 2016, I came to Nairaland empty handed and started teaching people relationship tips for free. Later, I turned them to books and those books have been making my account smile everyday and when I talk about it, it makes my haters frown. Anything I do that makes my haters frown, trust me, I'll do it times two again. Lol.

If I can do it, anybody can do it. Currently, Ubunja is doing it. If Ubunja can do it, you too can do it.

We all have the same 24 hours in a day. It's either you use yours to achieve greatness or use it to achieve depression.

The choice is yours.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
More Knowledge On You Boss
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
"We all have the same 24 hours in a day. It's either you use yours to achieve greatness or use it to achieve depression."

The choice is yours. [/quote]
well said
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
More buyers on the queue. Any man who reads our books always learn cool things he never thought about.

I have already been abused countless times on this forum, so there is nothing to worry about again — I'm used to it. I'm like a duck — it splashes on my back like water and straight on the floor.

What is left is: make some cool noise and make more money. Lol.

1 Like

Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Time to share recharge card. I'll give 500 Naira each to the first 4 people to drop their numbers.

Please, mention the name of your network.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
I will love to drop my number bt i know i have many followers that can easily grab it grin grin
Anyways nice post,you should not let bitter people to discourage you!!!
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by leonard002(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
iLegendd:
Time to share recharge card. I'll give 500 Naira each to the first 4 people to drop their numbers.

Please, mention the name of your network.
08159325027 GLO
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I will love to drop my number bt i know i have many followers that can easily grab it grin grin
Anyways nice post,you should not let bitter people to discourage you!!!

Number 1.

Three more people left. Most of them have not read to the bottom of the page, so they haven't seen the giveaway.

Forget haters, I use them to catch fun, entertain my guest readers, and make more free money. I'm emotional detached from all these childish drama.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
leonard002:
08155027 GLO

Number 2

Two more left.
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Who are the last lucky 2?
Re: WHY IS This Happening to Me? [Picture] by Acsm(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
******""""""" Airtel

(1) (2) (Reply)

F*cking My Teacher / See The Chat Between My Guy And A Guy He Just Meet.(photo) / "Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.