Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce (42844 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by adetayo234: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
ariesbull:

Mine skulls bro ...you would be better ! If e no pain you

Why you begin to quote me

E pain you shaaaaaa

Go and kill your fellow blodas over land matter and you'll be fine. cheesy
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
If jj okocha were white he would have won world best several times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by ariesbull: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
adetayo234:

Go and kill your fellow blodas over land matter and you'll be fine. cheesy

Chai

See pain
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by kingjoe(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
lexy2014:

He is talking in terms of skills. Jay jay did things on d ball no other footballer would ever b able to replicate
comprehension problem is just too much among readers. in what context was he speaking. u are the only one that understood big sam.in that context he is right.

2 Likes

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by adetayo234: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
ariesbull:

Chai

See pain

Are you trying to tell me how much pain has eaten deep into you?
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by gladisa7: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
story for the gods!
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Archbishop88: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
U mean the Jay Jay we love to watch his skills, over a decade ago in premier league.
Meanwhile fellas, help me to win dz oooh, by liking, sharing and retweet.
#ThisisNpower#
#MyImpactThroughNpower#
Hello friends, please help me (Tomisin James Aruleba) to win the #1m# price for Npower impact series for Ekiti state. My post only need to have the most likes, shares and retweet to be the ultimate winner for Ekiti State category.
Kindly help me to share on other platforms.
Facebook: Tomisin James Aruleba
Twitter: @OluwatomisinJ
Instagram: Jamiehyz
Vimeo: Tomisin James Aruleba
YouTube:Tomisin James Aruleba

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Diso60090(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
Everyone has an input on how to shape ones future...Messi and Ronaldo will always remain the works best million times ahead of Okocha simply because they shape their way to greatness at the right time...but broda okocha see opportunity to go to ManUtd but he refused to stay at Bolton...what's the outcome of that now, no trophy or anything....just saying thou....

Enter house � What do you know about toothball
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Awesomefred32(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
African man sense from PSG to BOLTON
cheesycheesycheesy
that is why he turned down a golden opportunity when BARCELONA came knocking
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by KelB(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Okocha na donkey
Mike football career is better than him
Rubbish
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
wolexy14:
But op wait ooooi from ur writeup where he mention messi name? Una go just wtite anyhow for traffic ....
if him pass Ronaldo, automatically, him pass Messi na

1 Like

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Rossikki: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Chrismentor3:
Please who is okocha?

He's the KING OF MAGIC FOOTBALL.

And THOUSANDS of Youtube commenters from across the world agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5fKKEdDYKw

3 Likes

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
If jj okocha were white he would have won world best several times
He was good no doubt . But the problem with his game is that it lacked output. His team can be losing yet you'll still be seeing him joggling ball dancing unnecessary samba. He hardly score goals , he hardly assist. His game lacked work rate and output.

Football is not all about dancing samba and awilo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Gangster1ms: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2018
adetayo234:

Are you trying to tell me how much pain has eaten deep into you?
Ignore that fool abeg.. even tho he is from my side he is a mumu, don't drag urself in the mud with him.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Rossikki: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

He was good no doubt . But the problem with his game is that it lacked output. His team can be losing yet you'll still be seeing him joggling ball dancing unnecessary samba. He hardly score goals , he hardly assist. His game lacked work rate and output.

Football is not all about dancing samba and awilo.

Oh shut up... You know nothing about his games. Just feeding on stereotypes. He scored NUMEROUS GOALS, with MULTIPLE ASSISTS. Go on Youtube and learn about Jay Jay Okocha. Small pikin talking rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by wagazala: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Zansu007:
Okocha my brother, nah set up oooooo am sure Sam is high on some cheap drugs. Though talk is cheap just like wat apc numerous promises.

Anyway okocha is a great player. grin

Every player had their peak period. Ronaldinho couldn't come close in the PSG days. One day some dude will rubbish your highly rated Messi/Ronaldo based on present form. We will see what you'll say about that.

1 Like

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by wagazala: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Rossikki:

Oh shut up... You know nothing about his games. Just feeding on stereotypes. He scored NUMEROUS GOALS, with MULTIPLE ASSISTS. Go on Youtube and learn about Jay Jay Okocha. Small pikin talking rubbish.

No mind the indomie generation kids what do they know beyond Messi or Ronaldo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Rossikki: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2018
wagazala:

No mind the indomie generation kids what do they know beyond Messi or Ronaldo?

My brother can you imagine these small children of yesterday insulting Jay Jay Okocha? I just felt like slapping the guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Rossikki:

Lol, when i start to dey watch ball I no sure say your mama don start her menstruation.

Spain 1982. I watched it live and direct . Not from my TV set, but live from Spain.

3 Likes

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Rossikki: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Lol, when i start to dey watch ball I no sure say your mama don start her menstruation.

Spain 1982. I watched it live and direct . Not from my TV set, but live from Spain.

Goat. I watched Godwin Odiye's own goal that messed up our world cup qualifier for the 1978 World Cup. Dem don born you that time? Or you were still sucking breast?

4 Likes

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Aystarz: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2018
12345baba:
Coach wey like bribe
No football group takes bribe like Nigerian local coaches. You can ask Salisu.
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2018
9jvirgin:
If Okocha had played with his real age, he would have played for another 10years and become a sensational celebrity across Europe. He was in the class of Totti, Zidane, Beckham and Paolo Maldini. But I give him maximum respect because at 44years old (real age) in Bolton he was doing what I am unable to do at 37 sad

Stop being mischievous. Okocha left secondary school in 1989. How old do you think he was when he left school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by wagazala: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Rossikki:

My brother can you imagine these small children of yesterday insulting Jay Jay Okocha? I just felt like slapping the guy.

Ofcourse they clearly missed these...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by ozoono(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Former Bolton Wanderers manager, Sam Allardyce has rated Nigerian football legend, Jay Jay Okocha, above Cristiano Ronaldo.

Jay Jay joined Bolton on a free transfer from PSG in 2002 with Allardyce in charge of the English club and helped steer the team away from relegation.

In his new book titled Big Sam’s Autobiography, Allardyce said he could watch the ex-Super Eagles star play all day as he states there is no player like him.

He wrote, “I love Jay-Jay’s tricks on the ball, I could watch him all day… He could do drag-backs, flick-overs, double step-overs, there’s been no else like him, not even Cristiano Ronaldo.”

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/11/jay-jay-okocha-sam-allardyce.html
shut up old man, what did he win, common African best he nor win

1 Like

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Bobinovic: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
Everyone has an input on how to shape ones future...Messi and Ronaldo will always remain the works best million times ahead of Okocha simply because they shape their way to greatness at the right time...but broda okocha see opportunity to go to ManUtd but he refused to stay at Bolton...what's the outcome of that now, no trophy or anything....just saying thou....
Anywhere people mention Okocha's name they must add the fact that he refused an offer to Manchester united, quoting all he would have achieved. Are You God?
From my own point of view Okocha made one of the best decisions concerning his career. watching Okocha play ball you could see he did it for the love not for accolades. Do you think Ferguson would have watched Okocha dribble 5 players including the keeper and turn away from an empty post without scoring and still play him the next match?
Okocha is a household name in Bolton, a club legend till tomorrow. Not up to 10 African players has achieved that status for an European side in top flight football.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Rossikki:

Goat. I watched Godwin Odiye's own goal that messed up our world cup qualifier for the 1978 World Cup. Dem don born you that time? Or you were still sucking breast?
Oh I see. Good to know you still remember the story your father told you as a 3 year old.
Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by Rossikki: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Oh I see. Good to know you still remember the story your father told you as a 3 year old.

I can name every member of that team and instruct you on how they each played, from Odebgami to Adokiye. From Muda Lawal to goalkeeper Emmanuel Okala. Have you ever heard of Okey Isima? Small pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Bobinovic:

Anywhere people mention Okocha's name they must add the fact that he refused an offer to Manchester united, quoting all he would have achieved. Are You God?
From my own point of view Okocha made one of the best decisions concerning his career. watching Okocha play ball you could see he did it for the love not for accolades. Do you think Ferguson would have watched Okocha dribble 5 players including the keeper and turn away from an empty post without scoring and still play him the next match?
Okocha is a household name in Bolton, a club legend till tomorrow. Not up to 10 African players has achieved that status for an European side in top flight football.
That's why he remained a useless player . How will you dribble 5 players, have an empty net begging you to impregnate it with a goal yet you chose to turn back and continue the madness from where it all started from.

His game simply lacked output. He was classless and refused to promote the motive of the game. I will gladly call him a commedian coz he wasn't a footballer at all. He was just there to make people laugh.

Have you even ever wondered why many Nigerians even rate KANU Nwankwo above him? Kanu generally was a far better player. He had all the skills and tricks okocha possessed and he put them to good use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Rossikki:

I can name every member of that team and instruct you on how they each played, from Odebgami to Adokiye. From Muda Lawal to goalkeeper Emmanuel Okala. Have you ever heard of Okey Isima? Small pikin.
n

But you weren't old enough for a passport to travel to the host country to watch the games live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates Son, Ken On His Birthday / Barcelona Ranked World's Richest Football Club In 2021 (Full Rankings) / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.