Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

California Fire: What If Its End Time And The Fire does not stop? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / California Fire: What If Its End Time And The Fire does not stop? (337 Views)

Covid-19: Young Indian Astrologer Accurately Predicted The Crisis And Its End / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

California Fire: What If Its End Time And The Fire does not stop? by DjAndroid: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
what if its end of the world and the fire rages on and spreads to the rest of the world?

How ready are we.

I'm talking to Christians. If you are not a Christian, please stay off or you will be ignored.
Re: California Fire: What If Its End Time And The Fire does not stop? by DjAndroid: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
2 Peter 3:

6-Long ago the earth was covered with water and it was destroyed.

7 But the heaven we see now and the earth we live on now have been kept by His word. They will be kept until they are to be destroyed by fire. They will be kept until the day men stand before God and sinners will be destroyed.

Re: California Fire: What If Its End Time And The Fire does not stop? by thesicilian: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
It's not even physically possible for fire to spread from one place to everywhere else in the world because most places are separated by water. Besides, the Bible was clear on how the world will end: with a blast of the trumpet.

(1) (Reply)

‘stop Displaying My Pictures, I’m Not God ‘-adeboye Warns RCCG Members / All Things Are Yours Why Are You Then Struggling To Make It In Life / Better To Be An Atheist Than A Hypocritical Christian- Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.