Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) (53384 Views)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by bestpunterever: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
blessedvisky:
Oyinbos are really trying I swear. I just started laughing when I sae that fat chicken in the first picture. If it was Nigeria, the most senior vet will take like one quarter of all the animals home and all the rest will share the remaining ones.

Nigeria has a very long way to go
don't say nigeria, u will say black nations.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Itzurboi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Real definition of sane minds...

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by bestpunterever: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
I'm crying now, I don't knw what might be my offence that made God put me in this shithole

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by bestpunterever: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
fuckupnation:
Honestly they should come and take Buhari and El rufai to that hospital cause they need the same treatment
this is what we are saying, hate is in your blood, nigeria can never be progress as long as you are still alive.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
blessedvisky:
Oyinbos are really trying I swear. I just started laughing when I sae that fat chicken in the first picture. If it was Nigeria, the most senior vet will take like one quarter of all the animals home and all the rest will share the remaining ones.

Nigeria has a very long way to go

I actually wish I could put a laughing smiley on this

is it not high time nairaland adopt facebook smileys like love, like, wow, smile, angry and laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Borderless: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
These are human beings, exactly as God intended!

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
tokrizy:
how come Africans (blacks) don't have common sense like d whites.

abi na different God create us?
Have you talked to the average white person before? Compare that with the average black. There is a stack difference. There's something called Moral Value, and they've reached the peak when it comes to that. It's not something that money can buy, or resources can buy. It's something that is taught to kids who grow up to become like this. It's also the same reason why every single Japanese on the planet are called Senior Citizens of earth. Their moral values are too strong, stronger than the white's even. I've talked to some white people that lived in Japan, and they cannot explain the level of sanity that exist there. Some even say America is a shithole compared to Jap.

2 Likes

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by mfm04622: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Flexherbal:

Even our leaders do not think twice when leave Nigeria.
If it were possible, the would have been ruling us from there.

Paul Biya is filling Cameroon from abroad. We are getting there slowly don't worry. He even win election from there and came back for swearing in
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by DedeNkem: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
It looks better than "best" hospitals in Nigeria.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yeah animals are treated with same rights as human beings abroad. They live large.

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
oh my GOD, THIS IS A SANE COUNTRY, GOD HELP ME TO LEAVE THIS HOT LAND O.

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Focusmind: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oyibos are correct when they call Africa and other developing countries as "emerging" economies or country.

The emphasis is on the word, "EMERGING". The meaning is that we are still undergoing human development. We are still not behaving the way the normal human should behave.

Our economy is still not matured the way it should be.

This can never happen in Nigeria or any shithole country

3 Likes

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Fierce11: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
ahnie:
I envy that CAT....he's on a roll those nurses are even petting him and giving him first class treatment with his mittens on.he's even resting on a bosom.

I trust naija nurses them for don quickly chook the pussycat injection killam troway sharp sharp.

Your comments on this thread are really hilarious.. cheesy
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by franchasng: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
THINGS that will happen when you leave NIGERIA
for EUROPE, USA or CANADA........

1. Ur Prayer Point will drop drastically.
2. Ur hidden and untapped talent will be unveiled.
3. U will realize that 95% of Religious Leaders are thieves
4. U will also realize that 99% of your political office holders are hardened criminals.
5. U will realize that the problems of Nigeria are RELIGION and POLITICS.
6. U will conclude that NIGERIA is IRREDEEMABLE.

7. Relocation of California Fire to the wicked Souls that have perpetually plunged Nigeria into mayhem will be ur daily prayer.

8. Finally, U will start fast tracking the relocation of family members including your married and non married ex-girlfriends especially for the Men.
Sadly true cry

I wish 80% of northern youths (especially the poor ones) could travel far and open their eyes to how wicked their elites have been to them by using them for their selfish political gains angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Ejiod(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
More reason my kids won't stay here in Africa..
Such cute sense..... I swear I love America!
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by franchasng: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Seeing these pictures made me more assured that we are never going to progress in this country not because we don't have the resources, our perception and orientation is just a thousand years behind as a people.
Yes my sister, Nigeria and all black African nations can never advance, its not a curse but because we got it wrong for too long.

1940 - 1990 were the years every nation was transforming their national leadership to organize it well and position it to give room for development, equality and good governance but our so called useless founding fathers were busy advancing their tribal-religious goals, selfish goals, enriching their family and marrying wives anyhow and increasing their number of concubines while forming useless founding fathers.

Nigeria has no hope cry

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Admin401:
Have you talked to the average white person before? Compare that with the average black. There is a stack difference. There's something called Moral Value, and they've reached the peak when it comes to that. It's not something that money can buy, or resources can buy. It's something that is taught to kids who grow up to become like this. It's also the same reason why every single Japanese on the planet are called Senior Citizens of earth. Their moral values are too strong, stronger than the white's even. I've talked to some white people that lived in Japan, and they cannot explain the level of sanity that exist there. Some even say America is a shithole compared to Jap.

EXACTLY

It's a morally bankrupt country /continent
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
franchasng:
Yes my sister, Nigeria and all black African nations can never advance, its not a curse but because we got it wrong for too long.

1940 - 1990 were the years every nation was transforming their national leadership to organize it well and position it to give room for development, equality and good governance but our so called useless founding fathers were busy advancing their tribal-religious goals, selfish goals, enriching their family and marrying wives anyhow and increasing their number of concubines while forming useless founding fathers.

Nigeria has no hope cry

our founding fathers put us on the wrong footing in Nigeria undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by skyman200(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
this is wonderful from a civilized country,i weep for my country nigeria.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by homirefacuny(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Flexherbal:
See the way these people are taking care of animals. God bless them.

Over here, even humans do not enjoy half of this love they are showing to their animals.
Half you say grin grin
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Reference(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Notice those trees around them and the lawn. Before doing anything else why not just cut them down and rip up the lawn that is a ready fuel for the inferno. Abi dia sense no reach?.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by babajeje123(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ugosample:

our founding fathers put us on the wrong footing in Nigeria undecided
Can't we retrace our steps back? We can get it right by voting the right person. Durotoye, Sowore & Moghalu are the options to be considered.

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by jconsulting(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
this is why i dont like Americans , if na naija all these na food
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Ugosample(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
babajeje123:

Can't we retrace our steps back? We can get it right by voting the right person. Durotoye, Sowore & Moghalu are the options to be considered.

we can

but it will be difficult cheesy

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by ehbellsho(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
God please, send us small, small of this kine love to every heart in Nigeria. Chai!
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by ayokenny37(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
eniyan o ri bi sun ni naija, aja n ho nrun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Mysselff2: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
ahnie:

Look at that injured cute rabbit....awwww

You wan go use am do cute rabbit pepper soup abi ?
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by EAhumble(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Folks with pure souls... If it is nnamdi kanu now.. Them afonjas would have been all over the place saying "he value animal lives more than human.. God bless America

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by zabuur: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is how to practise religion. Not preaching prosperity and paying tithes.

Sincerely....

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Now for those that have been MOCKING CALIFORNIA especially the US, between these Animals in the California and the citizens of Nigeria in Nigeria, who is better treated in times of disaster...??

PLEASE speak the TRUTH and SHAME the devil
For I know Nigerians have been exposed to Lies too much...
Now you can see reasons why people do everything humanly possible to leave that dungeon and never conceive the idea returning ....
Hahaha, this table you are shaking, hmmm, they will soon come for you but you are absolutely right and spot on cool
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by chigo245: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
lipsrsealed for 9ja all this na bush meat. see country every life main so much
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Useless APC government sad angry
Hahaha, not just APC, all other parties are useless as well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / My Gurl Naomi �❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.