Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) (53388 Views)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Bamz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
smiley God bless America
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by pawesome(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Smartmanager:
Honestly,am short of words.
you not the only one...
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by poyet(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
And over here we are looking for a good hospital that can accommodate our president, we no get.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by LadyHeaven(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
na wa o, no wonder they are called GODS own country and everyone wants to migrate there, even our hard core Arab brothers

2 Likes

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by consultancy: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Animals in America enjoying healthcare that humans don't get here in Nigeria. such irony of Life
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
Explorers:
Selfless veterinarians and nurses have set up a makeshift animal clinic in an abandoned hospital to treat hundreds of animals that were left to be burned alive in the California wildfires.

There are 600 animals at the Del Oro County Hospital building in Oroville and all are being cared for the North Valley Animal Disaster Group.

Among the residents are 258 cats, 188 dogs, 76 chickens, 41 birds including a handful of brightly colored parrots and five rabbits.

Larger animals have been transported to the Butte County Showgrounds in Gridley, California and another is being operated in Chico.

‘We work with Butte County Animal control and we’re sheltering close to 600 animals chickens, ducks, geese,’ said shelter lead, Karen Falconer, 62, of Oroville, California.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6390475/Inside-abandoned-hospital-vets-set-makeshift-clinic-save-animals-fires.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1237225115
I think Buhari deserves a room with the animals there cry cry
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by liyahwillie(f): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
ahnie:
I envy that CAT....he's on a roll those nurses are even petting him and giving him first class treatment with his mittens on.he's even resting on a bosom.

I trust naija nurses them for don quickly chook the pussycat injection killam troway sharp sharp.

here in Nigeria they don't treat humans half of the way this animals were treated God help us
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sane country.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by alohman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nonsense people are hungry here and you are there giving bed to animals in the the hospital as they are human.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
franchasng:
Yes my sister, Nigeria and all black African nations can never advance, its not a curse but because we got it wrong for too long.

1940 - 1990 were the years every nation was transforming their national leadership to organize it well and position it to give room for development, equality and good governance but our so called useless founding fathers were busy advancing their tribal-religious goals, selfish goals, enriching their family and marrying wives anyhow and increasing their number of concubines while forming useless founding fathers.

Nigeria has no hope cry
true, our founding fathers took a wrong but what are we currently doing to fix it?, there is the main problem.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Omonaijani: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Even the animals are not spared of the problems of this live, God save us

https://campusbiz.com.ng/infinix-hot-s3-review-specs-price-in-nigeria/
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by greggng: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
I feel like dieing now. Imagine the type of care animal is receiving while malaria has been killing me without any nairaland evening buying agbo for me....
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by khalids: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Even our IDP dont get this much care...........where did Nigerians go wrong

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
vincentjk:
What is he saying?

What is so difficult to understand in what he said? The average Nigerian is an animal in human skin.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
The injured animals cry cry. But I know they will be taken care of. smiley smiley smiley
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by wasuka14(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Explorers:
More.
see the way common duck is treated and rescued. Wow I learn great things Frm this post. To make this world a better place for us all, we just need to show love to all living things. Many guys here only seein food but some are think.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Ekitiparapo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
I feel like crying, Nigeria have lost it long ago. This is a place where things are working
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by seunH: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
blessedvisky:
Oyinbos are really trying I swear. I just started laughing when I sae that fat chicken in the first picture. If it was Nigeria, the most senior vet will take like one quarter of all the animals home and all the rest will share the remaining ones.

Nigeria has a very long way to go
It reminded me of when we were doing our IT at a veterinary clinic. We had a case of dystocia in a goat and during the Caesarean Section, I remembered the chief veterinary surgeon saying "Chai see meat, sincerely after this surgery, I will buy this goat from the owner". I was like (in my mind) What is now the essence of all this wahala since you will end up buying this same animal from the owner and Killing it !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Ifiokumo: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
THINGS that will happen when you leave NIGERIA
for EUROPE, USA or CANADA........

1. Ur Prayer Point will drop drastically.
2. Ur hidden and untapped talent will be unveiled.
3. U will realize that 95% of Religious Leaders are thieves
4. U will also realize that 99% of your political office holders are hardened criminals.
5. U will realize that the problems of Nigeria are RELIGION and POLITICS.
6. U will conclude that NIGERIA is IRREDEEMABLE.

7. Relocation of California Fire to the wicked Souls that have perpetually plunged Nigeria into mayhem will be ur daily prayer.

8. Finally, U will start fast tracking the relocation of family members including your married and non married ex-girlfriends especially for the Men.

Nigeria makes people dumb and naive, even most of the girls that have become cheap prositutes, giving out their Toto for free to unworthy men abi boys....

Buhari/Jubril can even be treated at these types of hospitals alongside his cows
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by vincentjk(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Xda59:

What is so difficult to understand in what he said? The average Nigerian is an animal in human skin.
Ok
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
How nice, I'm really moved smiley cool
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
I cry for black race.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ekitiparapo:
I feel like crying, Nigeria have lost it long ago. This is a place where things are working
Nigeria? abi all black race.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by DavidEsq(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
ahnie:
If its naija those chickens would be ended up in chicken peppersoup with their feathers joyfully buried in the ground.

188 dogs wud ve ended also in very spicy and oilly dog peppersoup.......with enuf palmy to download it.

As for the parrots....Them go come for night come thiefam...

As for the rabbits...Na still pepper soup things.

Look at that injured cute rabbit....awwww
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Rebuke: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
My God. The way I feel right now eh, I can't xplain.

Imagine animals bin cared for, this much.

This people jxt succeeded in reminding us the way humans should live.

Sorry Nigeria, so sorry a lot of people here don't know or have an idea of how human should truly live...nt to talk of our animals.

If yhu go through dis thread n nt touched or felt something, hmmmm I don't knw o.

Explorer, thanks for this reminder again.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by homirefacuny(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
tokrizy:
how come Africans (blacks) don't have common sense like d whites.

abi na different God create us?
This your comment got me laughing hard. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by homirefacuny(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
ayokenny37:
eniyan o ri bi sun ni naija, aja n ho nrun
Dead grin

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by mbodea(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Have not seen a dog taking drip
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by tokrizy: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
homirefacuny:
This your comment got me laughing hard. grin
bros try reason am na....
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by skillz111(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
The way they call disaster's are even sexy, just imagine California wildfires hurricane Katrina if naa my Niger u go hear fire Disaster razes entire village no survival.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
mbodea:
Have not seen a dog taking drip

Try to get a dog.

U go experience am wella
All my dogs don collect drip.

Especially when they are not eating.na drip sure pass .
We have vet doctors in naija but not as good and caring as this and we don't put ours in picture.

Watch Dr pol on animal kingdom channel

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by jarrot(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nigeria still far sha cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / My Gurl Naomi �❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.