Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) (53383 Views)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics) / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by IbrahimDamola: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
yoruba muslims said that they love one nigeria yet they are running to UK.

They said buhari will make nigeria greater than America, but they are sleeping in front of USA embassy while fasting for US visa. Laugh wan tear my belle.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by brojoshua: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
The white people, most of them and their countries, are blessed with a kind of blessing- they are making the good and right use of themselves, their environment, the animals and so many things. Volunteers came up to take care of the animals in trouble.
In Africa in Nigeria, leaders who were elected to manage, use and supervise people and resources of the people were looting all the money of the country. The governors, senators and so on are doing this.
The pastors who supposed to live humble and simple life, to do and lead their followers by good example took the money of the people, deceived and brainwashed them and threw their followers and country into poverty.
Neighbours and friends who we supposed to rely on are the one kidnapping and killing people for human parts and ritual as they say.
We cursed ourselves by our wickedness.
The animals in those places can rely on their people to take good care of them but you cannot rely on most people who are called leaders, pastors, christains and neighbours in Nigeria. We are a cursed people by our wickedness and corruption.
But let us change our ways, let us turn from our wickedness to the good and right ways that God also may relent from destroying us, that he may heal our land and bless us. Let us learn from their example

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by ensamy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chicken too is a stranded animal instead of end up in pot of pepper soup ... Chaiiii God why why was I born in this Zoo called Nigeria ehh ruled by President Jubril shocked shocked cool
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by ChrisIntegral(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just imagine, Oyibo taking care of animals as thou they are humans..
If we record this kind of disaster in Nigeria, only God knows what would have happened to those animals..
Food,clothing mean't for the Internaly Displaced People are diverted how much more animals
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by NCANTaskForce: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Abandoned hospital looks better than the best hospital in Nigeria, America cares about animals, Our soldiers will kill humans shouting for help.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Christafarian(m): 5:55am On Nov 17, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

I actually wish I could put a laughing smiley on this

is it not high time nairaland adopt facebook smileys like love, like, wow, smile, angry and laugh
True talk. But use meme. My guy, there are madly hilarious memes; they are more fun than any electronic emoji/emoticon that may be created.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Christafarian(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2018
tokrizy:

bros try reason am na....
Got me laughing harder
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by blessedvisky(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2018
seunH:

It reminded me of when we were doing our IT at a veterinary clinic. We had a case of dystocia in a goat and during the Caesarean Section, I remembered the chief veterinary surgeon saying "Chai see meat, sincerely after this surgery, I will buy this goat from the owner". I was like (in my mind) What is now the essence of all this wahala since you will end up buying this same animal from the owner and Killing it !!!!!

Lol �
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by revontuli(f): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2018
seunH:

It reminded me of when we were doing our IT at a veterinary clinic. We had a case of dystocia in a goat and during the Caesarean Section, I remembered the chief veterinary surgeon saying "Chai see meat, sincerely after this surgery, I will buy this goat from the owner". I was like (in my mind) What is now the essence of all this wahala since you will end up buying this same animal from the owner and Killing it !!!!!

Hungry people think about food and see everything as food. Hunger turns humans into savage predators.
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by solify003: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
See as they are taking care of animals. If it is our dear country even human go dey helpless just needed first aid to survive, u wil hear go bring dis 1 go bring dis until d person go die. God bless Nigeria
Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by johncallidon(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Blakjewelry:
seeing those food stock reminds me of Nigeria idp camp
Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
johncallidon:
Chai!

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / My Gurl Naomi �❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.