Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (36976 Views)

Couple Recreate Throwback Maternity Shoot Of 3yrs Ago / Check Out This Creative Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Macgreat(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2018
very creative
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by ehbellsho(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2018
nice one
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by frozen70(f): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Very creative act
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by oriewanbe: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Noonnsense! What is "creative" here? This Nairaland OPs...
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Dididrumz(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
myners007:
When people are using their weapon to impregnate their wives this fellow is here making a foolery of him self by protruding her tummy with an inflated balloon. Soon when his parents will be asking him for their grand child he will be saying God's time is the best.

It's like you don't understand what's going on there, look very well, she's actually pregnant. They took the first pictures when they found out she was pregnant and waited till the tommy is big to take the second pictures.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by joshprime(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
I love this creativity [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2018
This is lovely!
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by afamaustin(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2018
When will l find my own wife
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Didcot: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
The first and second pictures at the top had the pregnancy photoshopped out.

If you look closely you will see the ladys tummy is almost a perfect line from the tits to the waist area.

So the four pictures had the pregnancy but two had if photoshopped out.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by chincuss(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Understand d post my friend dont always be negative. D man is telling everyone who cares to know dat his wife is pregnant by him.

myners007:
When people are using their weapon to impregnate their wives this fellow is here making a foolery of him self by protruding her tummy with an inflated balloon. Soon when his parents will be asking him for their grand child he will be saying God's time is the best.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2018
chronique:
I don't think I'd be interested in going to the studio to go take such pictures. Why can't someone just be pregnant and have the baby quietly in peace without announcing to the whole world?
Abio! They fail to know that witches and wizards has gone hi-Tech smiley
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Moode(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Nice one ..success in their marriage
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by chronique(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Abio! They fail to know that witches and wizards has gone hi-Tech smiley

I swear to God.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2018
myners007:

She's already pregnant

In the first two pics the protrusion was edited to make the belly flat.

Lighten up dude, it was just a humorous thing.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Temidayo9(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
myners007:
Funny you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by ajaymina(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Praizenews:
Who else understands the shoot ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-creative-maternity-shoot/

Indeed many are completely madt,but few are roaming the streets...

Seeing continuous mandness on daily basis makes me feel as if I am an Alien on planet earth...

I don't belong to this mentally sick generation.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by ajaymina(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Praizenews:
Who else understands the shoot ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-creative-maternity-shoot/

The posture of the man in the third picture speaks a lot about HOW LAZY he'll be in BED...no wonder he is using balloon as an imaginary pregnancy...

I am 100% sure he is impotent... Idiotic foooolish man, conjugal waste of semen, a product of parental regret,disgrace to human existence... Tufiakwaa!!!
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by SaltLight012: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
myners007:

Does it mean that you don't know this is time-lapse picture? That the wife is actually pregnant?
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by 9ja083: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
i understand. She is pregnant and he is going to be a father soon.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by SaltLight012: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2018
WaffenSS:

She's already pregnant

In the first two pics the protrusion was edited to make the belly flat.

Lighten up dude, it was just a humorous thing.

They are probably not edited, it is a time-lapse picture
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Reminder: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Innovative. But check this out....

Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Abalado:
Which kind life be this self,are they acting drama ni, see the guy as he be,he just dey happy .......Omode sha
grin grin grin
He never know wetin dey on ground yet. Him eye go soon clear
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by femi4: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2018
How I which its that easy without "harder, faster, smash it...etc
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Olorunnim: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
And so shall it be. Amen
I only liked and quoted you because you're bearing my mother's name
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Olorunnim:
I only liked and quoted you because you're bearing my mother's name
Awwwww. Thank you
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Kingmstar123(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018
if i no understand this one ....
watin i gain
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
myners007:

Its maternity shoot na, which means shes pregnant already.. Abi
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
SaltLight012:

They are probably not edited, it is a time-lapse picture

You mean they set up a camera, took a picture, and came back 9 months later with the same hairstyle and clothes, and took another?

No.

Zoom in and look closely at her belly, it was cropped.
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by SaltLight012: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
WaffenSS:

You mean they set up a camera, took a picture, and came back 9 months later with the same hairstyle and clothes, and took another?

No.

Zoom in and look closely at her belly, it was cropped.

Yea. It's called hard work.

Examples of similar maternity photos are all over the net
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
SaltLight012:

Yea. It's called hard work.

Examples of similar maternity photos are all over the net

So which one is easier, waiting 9 months in-between shots with all the hard work of matching lighting, exposure, angles, clothing,m hairstyles etc...or simply editing by cropping out the protruding belly?

The latter is clearly what happened. I know because i do digital photography editing as a hobby
Re: Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.