Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (49116 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Mercilessly By Her Boss In Edo State For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2018
patrick00:
now, all these stories of wives revenging cheats are getting serious
if you know you know.... cheesycheesy
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by sashishalom(f): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Check my thread and shop for affordable high premium fibre hairs
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by AlphaStyles(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2018
you have the mind to eat my private suya for this oya take am
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Olarewajufixed:
View profile below
wink
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Mursz: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Flog out that spirit of cheating..... lol
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2018
yusufobinna1:
This one is crazy sha,please flog your husband too
she will need to flog every woman her husband will sleep with abi she thinks this one will deter her husband from sleeping with other women

Usually the motives of why obsessive wives attack the side chic is to scare other women away from their husband they believe that if other women know this man has a violent wife even if the husband is making advances they'll take off unfortunately this is an extremely foolish method of curtailing a wandering deek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by IdeyFindWife: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol, when they should both be flogging the dunce playing them both grin

[quote author=SAMBARRY post=72983964] ...unfortunately this is an extremely foolish method of curtailing a wandering deek[/quote]

Wandering deek, that's a new one?!

Let's call it Nomadic Deek before the Politics Section guys rename it to Herdsmen Deek. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by fakuta(f): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2018
She must have been listening to kasiime comedy grin
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by oddoood: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2018
made4naijamusic:
grin

Woman Publicly Flogs Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband WATCH VIDEO

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/woman-publicly-flogs-sidechick-for-sleeping-with-her-husband/

So you don quickly copy and paste am for your blog
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ishilove: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
No spoil my day for me. I take God beg you.

Show me some love Nairalanders, today is my birthdaycheesy
November pikin dey stubborn wella cheesy

Happy birthday dear. I wish you 70 more birthdays kiss
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by juniorstar(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2018
This can only happen if the wife is stronger than the side chick...i my view the wife should make sure she flogs her husband in za oda room and he wont have the strength to be looking for sidechicks simple.. grin grin
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2018
davillian:
I blame girls for sleeping with married men .
And the men who made a vow to be faithful to their wives you don't blame them for breaking such vow abi?
Na the ladies you blame some married men even remove their wedding rings and pretend to be bachelor's.Some ladies may not even know they are married.

The woman must be stupid she should reprimand her husband not the lady.
I wonder why some women only see power in fighting their husband side chick. They should be fighting and throwing brimstone on their husbands because they made a vow with their husbands who are at fault and not the sidechicks

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ijaya123: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2018
fvck:
That's what she gets for taking what's not hers....

[s]Now here is how it concerns Nigerians and Buhari.

Nigeria our nation is the Husband,we are the wife,Buhari is the side chick trying take what doesn't belong to him,i think come Failbuhari next year we will openly beat him up for taking what's not his[/s].

1 Like

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:

Dont worry,i no go tell Mama john.

Hmmm... Feb14th to Nov15th=9 month 1 day.

your parent really plan ur birth

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2018
vickatcch:
Dont worry,i no go tell Mama john.
Get sense.com
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:

Happy birthday Aunty.
Long life,prosperity and heavens blessing continually follow you and your family cheesy
May all that concerns you be blessed and highly favoured the good things of life shall always locate you and be at your doorsteps may you celebrate many many more fruitful years in good health,sound mind,happiness,prosperity and all other good things of life

Happy happy birthday.
Wishing you all the best In the journey of life.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Happy birthday Aunty.
Long life,prosperity and heavens blessing continually follow you and your family cheesy
May all that concerns you be blessed and highly favoured the good things of life shall always locate you and be at your doorsteps may you celebrate many many more fruitful years in good health,sound mind,happiness,prosperity and all other good things of life

Happy happy birthday.
Wishing you all the best In the journey of life.
Awwwww... Thanks Baby kiss
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by AuroraB(f): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2018
She'll be back to this same husband or something undecided
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Awwwww... Thanks Baby kiss
You welcome wink
Please manage this cake

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You welcome wink
Please manage this cake
Lol, that cake too small
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by GorgeBush: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2018
The real wife is far bigger than the side chick-[ tongue
inoki247:
Uganda kips Breaking records in Stupidity...
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by doggedfighter(f): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:

Happy birthday baby girl. May your days be long.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
doggedfighter:

Happy birthday baby girl. May you continually attract good things and good people.
Amen! Thanks love
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, that cake too small
Haba aunty na this one I get for now manage am. Before the day runs out I go bake big one give you. Have a great day.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Get sense.com
No let me spank dat ur small ass o
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Crossbow(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Sha flog ur useless husband too o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) / Ishefun Boys Rape Girls In Ogun State, Victims Share Experiences / A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.