Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. (49117 Views)

Woman Flogged For Allegedly Stealing Three Bunches Of Plantain In Akwa Ibom / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) / Woman Flogged Mercilessly By Her Boss In Edo State For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Stevengold(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018
It just can't happen in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by ceejay80s(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2018
anything for traffick does that girl look like a side chick or a madam beating her child or house maid?
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by ImaIma1(f): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
She should blame her husband but after flogging this one, the cheat will be afraid to sleep with a married man
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by GindoX(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
TheMoniker:
grin
They both look trashy, ugly and dirty.
The husband must be a burukutu sipping gworo chewing bastard with prick like undone black amala with those ones puna juice like ewedu.
Yuck!

What are u speaking? undecided
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Y cant we women reason ,wen d huaband was disturbing d girl 4 sex no one was there!

Every1 knws men disturbs younger girls espiacially wen dia wives ar smelling garlic n ogili join 2geda...coward go n face ur husband n live d innocent girl alone goosh!!!

I was born 2 liberate women ,maltreaters watch out 4 me!!!
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2018
ceejay80s:
anything for traffick does that girl look like a side chick or a madam beating her child or house maid?
use ur number 6...it happens some sidechicks ar in SS1 or SS3 dat one is outgrowned self

D madam see who she pass, it happens mainly in benue n taraba south
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

And the men who made a vow to be faithful to their wives you don't blame them for breaking such vow abi?
Na the ladies you blame some married men even remove their wedding rings and pretend to be bachelor's.Some ladies may not even know they are married.

The woman must be stupid she should reprimand her husband not the lady.
I wonder why some women only see power in fighting their husband side chick. They should be fighting and throwing brimstone on their husbands because they made a vow with their husbands who are at fault and not the sidechicks
women can be coward eeh!

If is me i wl beat dat my husband eh
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Africa is a dark continent true, true.

She has no right to flog this girl. If the girl's parent are educated they would sue her for public assault.

She can only fight her husband but not the girl. If the girl is above 18years she has the right to date and it doesn't matter the age of the man she dates.

It is the man that doesn't have the right to have side chics .
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by themanderon: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2018
You have chopped my food therefore you must "TAKE IT" cheesy
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by GetCofOProperty: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
juniorstar:
This can only happen if the wife is stronger than the side chick...i my view the wife should make sure she flogs her husband in za oda room and he wont have the strength to be looking for sidechicks simple.. grin grin
Interesting story...
Check our signature right here below and reach us on how we can assist you with genuine Real Estate (Land/Properties/House) acquisition and purchase in your choice location.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by MistadeRegal(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
The wife is a soldier.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by symbianDON(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
why are they mentioning kano in the chats? I hope that's not gandollar's ugandan side chick

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by OlaMichael002: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2018
dis one weak me oh��
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by BeiFangLaye(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
Happy birthday
Oyindidi:
No spoil my day for me. I take God beg you.

Show me some love Nairalanders, today is my birthdaycheesy
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by festusparkz419(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2018

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
That was a wrong approach to correct, that girl is still inexperienced

The woman would have sat her down and counsel her

With this now the husband might send her packing or marry her and keep her else where
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by ceejay80s(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
use ur number 6...it happens some sidechicks ar in SS1 or SS3 dat one is outgrowned self

D madam see who she pass, it happens mainly in benue n taraba south

lair and super dumb, check ur username before replying

DUMB STORY
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
ceejay80s:

lair and super dumb, check ur username before replying

DUMB STORY
u ar 2 small 2 understand happening in ur surroundings ,
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, that cake too small
I Don bake big cake.
grin.This one must reach you grin

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Oyindidi(f): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I Don bake big cake.
grin.This one must reach you grin
Too black
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Too black
Okay cry
I will do better next year. kiss
Happy birthday once again smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by okwabayi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
I know if I was female this situation would have angered me immensely. I am male however so I give no middle fingers. Let the idiots with f monikers battle this one out with weak willed virgin males here.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by davillian(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

And the men who made a vow to be faithful to their wives you don't blame them for breaking such vow abi?
Na the ladies you blame some married men even remove their wedding rings and pretend to be bachelor's.Some ladies may not even know they are married.

The woman must be stupid she should reprimand her husband not the lady.
I wonder why some women only see power in fighting their husband side chick. They should be fighting and throwing brimstone on their husbands because they made a vow with their husbands who are at fault and not the sidechicks
Side chicks prefers married men because it comes with lots of goodie bags , still keep their boyfriends and have lots of free time.
Married men care a lot and they pay bills most girls will still enter into relationship with married men.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
davillian:

Side chicks prefers married men because it comes with lots of goodie bags , still keep their boyfriends and have lots of free time.
Married men care a lot and they pay bills most girls will still enter into relationship with married men.
As regards to the woman's case her husband is at fault.A married man made a vow to be faithful to his partner so he isn't suppose to go outside or keep sidechicks.He made a vow to be faithful, sidechicks didn't make such vow.
Re: Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. by davillian(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

As regards to the woman's case her husband is at fault.A married man made a vow to be faithful to his partner so he isn't suppose to go outside or keep sidechicks.He made a vow to be faithful, sidechicks didn't make such vow.
Not every man can stand the temptation once these see the ring on your finger they begin to attack you like lions grin .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) / Ishefun Boys Rape Girls In Ogun State, Victims Share Experiences / A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.