Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. (12135 Views)

Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me / Nigeria To Port-novo (benin Rep) / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Travel does not always have to come expensive and traveling is educative too.
Have you ever heard of Songhai farm or ever wanted to take a trip to Songahi farm as an intending farmer or a practising farmer you will find something new and useful for your business you will meet experts whether your farm is small or big .Why Songhai farm -

Songhai farm is one of the largest NGO farm projects empowering Africans, an integrated farm that uses all its waste produce to generate more income. Centre Songhai is a chain of agricultural research centers established by a Nigerian American for the promotion of the study of sustainable farming techniques.

The farm has about 15 sections these are farming, aquaculture, biogas, poultry, mushroom, mechanic, grass cutter, snailery, piggery, grass cutter, quails, among many other things that you will discover on your arrival at the farm. There is so much more to the Centre than it is possible to explain here. Today both young and old learn from this centre as it uses old and new methodology it engages in human resource training entreprenuership as well as wealth generation.

You can make a days visit, a study visit , a weekend leisure trip or a training tour to Songhai farm.

2 Likes

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your interest we will be delighted to have you & promise you a very inspiring & exciting
learning experience .please check your mail .
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am in Port novo and will leave next week. How do I get to see you
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2013
@Ajibolar]

Hallo Ajibola we thank you for your interest please check your mail we sent you 2 mails .
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by Godson201333(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2013
Once paid a visit to the Farm,Its really nice an i herd that the innovation came from Obasanjo! Port novo its self is a cool ancient city.

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ibis: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
We also have a replia of Songhai Farms in Rivers State only bigger. Its at Bunu Tai very close to Port Harcourt
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2013
Thank you for the contribution .i heard a different story that Rev Father Godfrey the Nigerian American who started the farm actually planned to start the farm in Nigeria but he could not get the land here so he requested from Bene Republic & got it , the beauty & lesson was he didnt give up ! so today we are beneficiaries of his wonderful farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2013
ibis: We also have a replia of Songhai Farms in Rivers State only bigger. Its at Bunu Tai very close to Port Harcourt

Yes i heard we have a franchise of the main Songhai farm in Port Novo in Rivers as well as other 12 states in Nigeria
i have never visited any - will endeavor to see the Rivers one soon.
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2013
Hadur travels packages trips to Songhai farm we have a study tour coming up 21st - 25th July ,weekend,summer, and hands on training packages read and we receive excellent reviews from our clients all the time visit our www.smarttravelsuperfan.com site for more information .
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 5:30am On Jul 09, 2013
Ok dear thanks for your interest sent you 2 mails waiting for your reply remember to check our site www.smarttravelsuperfan.com for more information.

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by samolas: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
pls,i am also very much interested in knowing about songhai,my class is having a training visit to the farm in november.i will like to have detail info about the training,hw to get certificate for training,accomodation,likely problem at the border,can we go with our food from nigeria and some other important thing that we may need. my email is samolas4edu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ColetteOmo: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Hi ramtee, pls I am also interested in visiting Songhai for training. Pls what does it entail, and how long does the training last?

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Dear Collete thank you for your interest we got your message & have sent you a reply you can read more here :

http://www.smarttravelsuperfan.com/frequently-asked-questions-on-hadur-songhai-tour-packages/

call us if you have more questions
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 5:52am On Oct 20, 2013
samolas: pls,i am also very much interested in knowing about songhai,my class is having a training visit to the farm in november.i will like to have detail info about the training,hw to get certificate for training,accomodation,likely problem at the border,can we go with our food from nigeria and some other important thing that we may need. my email is samolas4edu@gmail.com

That's really pro active and great will mail you some details thank you
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by Aeman(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2013
pls,i am also very much interested in
knowing about songhai,my class is
having a training visit to the farm in
november.i will like to have detail info
about the training,hw to get certificate
for training,accomodation,likely
problem at the border, some other
important thing that we may need.(datz water are the criterias for making a sucessful visit there) my email sa aemanambrose@yahoo.com
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2013
@ramtee: pls, i am also very much interested in
knowing about songhai. My email is sam7t7@gmail.com
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by timijasco(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2013
send me details on songhai tour and the cheapest accommodation for students from public tertiary institution. We are planning a trip soon. olutimijasco@gmail.com
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by Megaiv: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
please,how can i get to sungai for a short program on fish farming?
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by gabacino78: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hello,I have heard about the farm and would like to make a study visit to the farm as I'm venturing into farming and will like to visit for experience,how will I go about it pls?I can be reached on 08081845904.

ramtee: Travel does not always have to come expensive and traveling is educative too.
Have you ever heard of Songhai farm or ever wanted to take a trip to Songahi farm as an intending farmer or a practising farmer you will find something new and useful for your business you will meet experts whether your farm is small or big .Why Songhai farm -

Songhai farm is one of the largest NGO farm projects empowering Africans, an integrated farm that uses all its waste produce to generate more income. Centre Songhai is a chain of agricultural research centers established by a Nigerian American for the promotion of the study of sustainable farming techniques.

The farm has about 15 sections these are farming, aquaculture, biogas, poultry, mushroom, mechanic, grass cutter, snailery, piggery, grass cutter, quails, among many other things that you will discover on your arrival at the farm. There is so much more to the Centre than it is possible to explain here. Today both young and old learn from this centre as it uses old and new methodology it engages in human resource training entreprenuership as well as wealth generation.

You can make a days visit, a study visit , a weekend leisure trip or a training tour to Songhai farm.
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2013
I'm very interested . Plz send me details to k9totalcare@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by kasbeats(m): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2014
i would love to visit this farm...i wanna know more about quails and fish..... tunmisekareem@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
It seems its a while i visited here i am so sorry we have been working very hard on our tours the best way to get us is to leave a message on our site or join our mailing list

we just uploaded a must view video on Songhai farm on an interview hadur travels conducted pls check it out & leave a comment or request
our last group tour for the year is Nov.17 _ 21st Thank you
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by Ezennaemeka1(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Hi OP. I am agricultural student and would like to do my IT in Songhai. How do I go about it?
Although we've gone on an excursion at the one located in Enugu state sometime last year but want to do the IT in port Novo.

1 Like

Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
ok yes its a good idea please send us mail so we can send you details
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ebab(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2014
Please how do I get to songhai farm from nigeria and how much will it cost me, I want to plan my vacation
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2014
Hallo thank you

its a wonderful place to relax
to get to Songhai farm for your vacation click link to leave details dates number of people etc
[http://www.smarttravelsuperfan.com/?s=family+songhai+tour

or you may go by yourself through seme or idiroko boarder
you will need an international passport & yellow card
price depends on preferred mode of transport , number of nights , purpose etc
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by cava: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2015
@ramtee please do they have classes or teaches acquaponics type of agriculture a songhai farms.reply asap
Re: How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. by ramtee(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dear cava ,

They do teach so many things but acquaponics is not being taught there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway: We Worry Over Rush Hour Traffic – Motorists / Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here / COVID-19: Many Nigerian Students Are Stranded Abroad - ISF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.