Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely (21664 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely by lordimmaogidi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Basket Mouth is an Idiot.... What is "sha"? in his statement
Re: Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely by onyxvincent(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Even the Fool of a Basket mouth used "Sha" and when is "your data go melt" an English statement. Fools correcting fools
Re: Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely by correctguy101(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
otobrisesarah:
Na wa o
Lols.
You shock for the comment abi? grin
Re: Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely by dontbothermuch: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
What is Sha?

It's comedy after all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely by EZEBEL: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

Popular Comedian Bright Okpocha replies fan who requested for his former phone from him but couldn't spell his words completely.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/between-basketmouth-and-fan-who-couldnt.html

what is SHA?? if basket if spell complete i will give him my old phone
Re: Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely by Okeifufe156: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin I hav been laughing since yesterday..Maybe God wants to lift me up like this...My name is Damian follow me on Instagram @ogiri_Igbo_theoneagro...that's my business page ...I prepare and package Ogiri igbo patronize me o..Promote my business too
My personal Instagram page is already here...so

Re: Between Basketmouth And Fan Who Couldn't Spell His Words Completely by Akios63(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Celeb shaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Turns 37 Today / Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son / Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.