Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration (23775 Views)

Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Teespice(f): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Is Funsho Williams governorship aspirant in Lagos state in 2005 part of this list.

I am asking because I didn't see his name.

then again, playing politics with the deaths of people is the lowest this woman can go. why isn't she saying anything about scores that have been killed in three and a half years of PMB's administration.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by jrusky(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2018
This is old new nah OP. Are you sleeping or what this news is about 48 hours ago too late to get here notwithstanding though the Onochie aka Ameoba will still get her lashes for being a fool sell out.

Thanks for dropping the list madam shapeless all we are saying is Buhari must go it's as simple as that more so Onochie I pray the rumour never come true that your Buhari is fake just be ready to be lynch then your sloppy brain will be reformat wella.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by sekundosekundo: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
The most painful to me was the assassination of Chief Barnabas igwe and his pregnant wife.

The assassins trailed and mindlessly hacked them down. They dealt machete blows on chief Barnabas, shooting him three times.

Blessing, his pregnant wife, was given machete cuts on her waist, almost severing it from the knee region, separating the upper torso from the lower one and causing her body to bend backwards.

The attack, amongst other things, left a deep wide gash on her waist from her backside. And, apparently to ensure that the couple did not survive the attack, the assailants ran their vehicles over them and fled. Even Blessing’s cries that she was pregnant, and that her unborn baby should be spared, did not touch the stone hearts of the murderers, as they went ahead with their murderous assignment.

PDP is cursed and will remain cursed till thy kingdom come.

In fact the memory of this gruesome political murder has angered me so much so that I am officially dumping PDP in all ramifications right now.

I spit on the party and all she represents and pray that calamity upon calamity will never cease from the households of those driving this party on n'aha Jesus. Isee isee isee

[img]

How many under Buhar, can you count?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by gurunlocker: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

PDP began boko haram. Its one of their initiated projects have you forgotten?

Militants were also their initiated project with all the ijaw and Niger delta militancy in the PDP years.

Shiites have always been there even in the days of Obasanjo and GEJ.

PDP began Boko Haram? Really? I'm sure you are one of the founding fathers?

Boko Haram are monsters created by Northern elders to disrupt last administration, but it get outta hand. I believe you know this unless you want to act like an average zombie.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Officialpdpnig: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2018
gurunlocker:

PDP began Boko Haram? Really? I'm sure you are one of the founding fathers?

Boko Haram are monsters created by Northern elders to disrupt last administration, but it get outta hand. I believe you know this unless you want to act like an average zombie.

Late Azazi who was the security adviser to GEJ declared that PDP is boko haram have you forgotten?

He didn't say northern elders or any of that rubbish you are spewing, he simply said PDP is boko haram.

And as a further indictment to PDP, Azazi was also assassinated by the same PDP a week after he made this exposure .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by afeda: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Madam, you and your boss, the one who loves cow lives more than human lives are simply blood sucking demon . I am sure you will never mentioned that innocents Nigerians in their thousands were murdered in cold blood under this Satan infested administration of yours . May the kind of sorrow you and your boss infested on these innocent souls and their families be multiplied upon your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Reminder: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Post from a drunk, tagging 51 deaths as assignations.

Nigeria Has Recorded Nearly 20,000 Deaths under Buhari, Says US Body

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/01/nigeria-has-recorded-nearly-20000-deaths-under-buhari-says-us-body/

How did she even come about a position in Bubu's government

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Soso990240(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
The most painful to me was the assassination of Chief Barnabas igwe and his pregnant wife.

The assassins trailed and mindlessly hacked them down. They dealt machete blows on chief Barnabas, shooting him three times.

Blessing, his pregnant wife, was given machete cuts on her waist, almost severing it from the knee region, separating the upper torso from the lower one and causing her body to bend backwards.

The attack, amongst other things, left a deep wide gash on her waist from her backside. And, apparently to ensure that the couple did not survive the attack, the assailants ran their vehicles over them and fled. Even Blessing’s cries that she was pregnant, and that her unborn baby should be spared, did not touch the stone hearts of the murderers, as they went ahead with their murderous assignment.

In fact the memory of this gruesome political murder has angered me so much so that I am officially dumping PDP in all ramifications right now.

I spit on the party and all she represents and pray that calamity upon calamity will never cease from the households of those driving this party on n'aha Jesus. Isee isee isee

Deceive urself.. Were u there wen he was murdered and d wife was pleading? did u see her wen she was crying and begging that she is pregnant? If yes, then u are a suspect.if no, then Stfu and dont say wat u dont know.Mind u, the same people that committed d crime under PDP are d same people in APC claiming to be saints. U be APC member, stop deceiving itself dat u just dumped PDP. BTW Nigerians were tired of the killing under pdp , dats why we voted APC in, but Its getting worst under APC. So, we have to switch back to d best Alternative... APC is worst and Cursed.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Kennydoc(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Maybe you were born in 2015.

All she posted are undiluted facts. These facts remain fresh in the memory of those affected and for me, the memory of the assassination of Chief Barnabas Igwe and his Pregnant wife has just become fresh angry

Who is implicated in the killing of Banabas Igwe and his wife, and in which party is he now?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Officialpdpnig: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Soso990240:
Deceive urself.. Where u there wen he was murdered and d wife was pleading? did u see her wen she was crying? Mind u, the same people that committed d crime under PDP are d same people in APC claiming to be saints. U be APC member, stop deceiving itself dat u just dumped PDP. BTW Nigerians were tired of the killing under pdp , dats why we voted APC in, but Its getting worst under APC. So, we have to switch back to d best Alternative... APC is worst and Cursed.

The assassination was done in the open and there were witnesses who declared how it happened. Maybe you were not yet born when it happened.

Chief Barnabas igwe and wife were assassinated in 2002 and I am sure you were still in pampers then

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by KingK0ng: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2018
KingK0ng:
Nigerians pls wake up!! Wake the Bleep up! The problems go way deeper than partisan politics..
The same idiots have brainwashed you and taken food and the right to a peaceful life of your tables and
Yet we sway and make jokes out of everything...Do you ever sit and imagine a Nigeria for the unborn? These same evil elements have been fucking you over since the inception.
PDP, APC etc.. they just only rebrand and find ways to destroy u better.
Wake up and take back your destiny.
Just imagine what this insensitive village masquerade of a woman is putting up because she understands how shallow the average Nigerian mind is to actually figure out the cold play behind this whole facade of politics.
Do you see how other countries live ?
3% of the population controls the wealth of the most populous Black Country on earth and the youth are shouting “sai Baba” and “atikulated” !!
SHAAAAME!
You are not in their plans! You have never been!
~ K0ng

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Eres94: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2018
KingK0ng:
Nigerians pls wake up!! Wake the Bleep up! The problems go way deeper than partisan politics..
The same idiots have brainwashed you and taken food and the right to a peaceful life of your tables and
Yet we sway and make jokes out of everything...Do you ever sit and imagine a Nigeria for the unborn? These same evil elements have been fucking you over since the inception.
PDP, APC etc.. they just only rebrand and find ways to destroy u better.
Wake up and take back your destiny.
Just imagine what this insensitive village masquerade of a woman is putting up because she understands how shallow the average Nigerian mind is to actually figure out the cold play behind this whole facade of politics.
Do you see how other countries live ?
3% of the population controls the wealth of the most populous Black Country on earth and the youth are shouting “sai Baba” and “atikulated” !!
SHAAAAME!
You are not in their plans! You have never been!
~ K0ng

Bro I am in line of what you said, PDP and APC can't be trusted. just created a movement based on us the electorate.. am hoping you will join the group.
partner with us at our Facebook group: We Vote Movement group.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Was Bola Ige not killed by the "jagaban"? Don't blame PDP. Who also killed Funsho Williams?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2018
PDP is a blood sucking party, so terrific and evil. I remember PDP reign of impunity and terror. I can't forget how Obasanjo wiped out Odi and Saki-Biam, the massive killing in Jo's and Kaduna. Lack of press freedom and arrest of like of Gbenga Aruleba and co.
May we never experience PDP era in this country in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Soso990240(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The assassination was done in the open and there were witnesses who declared how it happened. Maybe you were not yet born when it happened.

Chief Barnabas igwe and wife were assassinated in 2002 and I am sure you were still in pampers then
Oga old man.. were u there? simple question. Na 'hear say' de kill una for this country.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Officialpdpnig: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kennydoc:

Who is implicated in the killing of Banabas Igwe and his wife, and in which party is he now?

Security forces pointed accusing fingers at Obasanjo and claimed some top ranking police officials were involved all in an attempt to set up and implicate and choke the government of Chinwoke Clement Mbadinuju of Anambra state.

Chief Barnabas igwe was one of the most outspoken against Obasanjos emperor way of government especially since he was the state Chairman of the Nigeria Bar Association, Onitsha branch at that time.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by gurunlocker: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Late Azazi who was the security adviser to GEJ declared that PDP is boko haram have you forgotten?

He didn't say northern elders or any of that rubbish you are spewing, he simply said PDP is boko haram.

And as a further indictment to PDP, Azazi was also assassinated by the same PDP a week after he made this exposure .

You also forgot the saying from your father Bubu that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North?

If you forget let me remind you that during negotiation sometimes with Boko Haram, they requested Buhari to be there?

Have anything else to say?

Even same APC that were saying the shlt about PDP creating the monsters stopped saying so because since they came into government, they now know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Officialpdpnig: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
gurunlocker:

You also forgot the saying from your father Bubu that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North?

If you forget let me remind you that during negotiation sometimes with Boko Haram, they requested Buhari to be there?

Have anything else to say?

Even same APC that were saying the shlt about PDP creating the monsters stopped saying so because since they came into government, they now know the truth.

Yes they requested that Buhari be there but he turned them down.

However its also on record that GEJ said Boko haram are his siblings And he cannot kill his siblings.

Besides Buhari has never been in PDP and for the very security adviser under the president Good luck Jonathan to say PDP is boko haram and to get assassinated a week after saying this, meant he was saying the truth
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by bot101(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who killed Kano REC after election results were declared? Is that one too PDP?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Eres94: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
its obvious the intense war of words, constructive and some foolish criticism here. we are enchanted to get ourselves into fights and confusion by these political bodies/leaders of the state who can't wash away their gruesome bad records... yet at this latter period, so close to the election, getting you and I involved in their political warfare.

I call for us to be wise now, and wrestle this power from their hands as the electorate, the future can be ours.
I propose a special movement from the electorate in order to tackle the problems we collectively face in the hand of past and present political elements.
please join the movement at our Facebook group and page
We Vote Movement group .
Thanks

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by wolexyad(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
THIS WOMAN WILL MAKE A LOT OF SENCE BY BEING QUIET..........DOES SHE KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HER GOVERNMENT HAS KILLED......AND SHE HAS THE AUDACITY TO POIT FINGERS.....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Soso990240(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The Governor of Borno state Kashim Shettima dat collaborated with Boko haram to kidnap Chibok girls, who was he working with? which party and which presidential candidate?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Officialpdpnig: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Soso990240:
The Governor of Borno state dat collaborated with Boko haram to kidnap Chibok girls, who was he working with? which party and which presidential candidate?

There was no collaboration to kidnap çhibok girls by any governor.

Besides was it not the same GEJ who claimed no chibok girls were missing?

Also have you forgotten that a top boko haram commander was arrested by the JTF right in the home of a sitting PDP senator?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Otunski: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
What of those killed by Buhari's foot soldiers the Fulani terrorists? This woman is just too useless and stupid.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by EZEBEL: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

from your description you seems to be part of the people that committed that murder. How come you are that precised. you need to be interrogated anumpama onye efulefu.

you are the person that killed that family since you are this precised, how come you have all this information and still walking around free. should be in jail and rotten there. Nwampama -efulefu.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Kennydoc(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Security forces pointed accusing fingers at Obasanjo and claimed some top ranking police officials were involved all in an attempt to set up and implicate and choke the government of Chinwoke Clement Mbadinuju of Anambra state.

Chief Barnabas igwe was one of the most outspoken against Obasanjos emperor way of government especially since he was the state Chairman of the Nigeria Bar Association, Onitsha branch at that time.

What I knew then was the Mbadinuju was implicated in the murder.

How come none of these murders happened between May 2010 to May 2015? Was PDP government not in power then? So what did Lauretta drag it up till 2014? Is it to justify her saying that people were assassinated during the 16 YEARS of PDP reign?

Blaming Atiku (who was only VP then) is like accusing Osinbajo for the murder of Shiites and all the human right abuses Buhari's government has perpetrated since 2015.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Officialpdpnig: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
EZEBEL:

you are the person that killed that family since you are this precised, how come you have all this information and still walking around free. should be in jail and rotten there. Nwampama -efulefu.

Iwu ewu! A case that was investigated and witnesses stepped up to say what they saw especially since the assassination was carried out in the open as they were about to drive into their house and it was published for all to read is what you claim ignorance to.

Efulefu anumpana

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/06/world/nigerian-militias-wield-power-through-intimidation.html
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Soso990240(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

There was no collaboration to kidnap çhibok girls by any governor.

Besides was it not the same GEJ who claimed no chibok girls were missing?

Also have you forgotten that a top boko haram commander was arrested by the JTF right in the home of a sitting PDP senator?
Mr Shettima went againt Federal Government directive to the governors in the three states most affected by Boko Haram to relocate their students writing the West African School Certificate Examinations to safe zones. After d kidnap, there were lots of hidden facts. Why didnt d principal go to Aso rock villa when the president invited them? that was after d principal had a meeting with d governor. Why were they giving different version of d story? The one dat escaped was sent directly to their government house, why? Since book haram is PDP, why were d Dapchi girls release to Buhari alive and no military team was seen dat day? If book haram is PDP, why did they release d Chibok girls to Buhari alive? Buhari and Northern elders masterminded all the kignap just to discredit Gej for Going against D zoning agreement. They wanted to destroy PDP for supporting Gej wen he went against zoning.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by EZEBEL: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
Admin401:
Mumu, learn to read. Stop implying what wasn't said, and stop projecting your dark thoughts unto others. Those thoughts belong to you and you alone. She called them "Unsolved" murder. America also has that kind of list.

Have Funsho william come back to life, oh he is not meant to be on that list he was killed by one of the saint
Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by Officialpdpnig: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Soso990240:
Mr Shettima went againt Federal Government directive to the governors in the three states most affected by Boko Haram to relocate their students writing the West African School Certificate Examinations to safe zones. After d kidnap, there were lots of hidden facts. Why did d principal go to Aso rock villa when the president invited them? that was after d principal had a meeting with d governor. Why were they giving different version of d story? The one dat escaped was sent directly to their government house, why? Since book haram is PDP, why were d Dapchi girls release to Buhari alive and no military team was seen dat day? If book haram is PDP, why did they release d Chibok girls to Buhari alive? Buhari and Northern elders masterminded all the kignap just to discredit Gej for Going against D zoning agreement. They wanted to destroy PDP for supporting Gej wen he went against zoning.

You are clearly misled.

Its on record that the soldiers in the vicinity of the school were called off based on "orders from above" a short while before the attack occurred and the girls kidnapped.

Isn't the FG the one in charge of the soldiers? In this case the government of GEJ.

Same scenario played out all over the boko haram ravaged north in the days of GEJ. Soldiers would be called off and then suddenly the boko boys will attack same place the soldiers just left. This is to show complicity with the government.

This was how boko haram was able to capture and hold on to 17 local governments under GEJ until Buhari came and reassigned or replaced a lot of the top military original involved and brought sanity.

I repeat, Azazi was right when he said PDP is boko haram and the same PDP assassinated him one week after.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration by EZEBEL: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Iwu ewu! A case that was investigated and witnesses stepped up to say what they saw especially since the assassination was carried out in the open as they were about to drive into their house and it was published for all to read is what you claim ignorance to.

Efulefu anumpana

https://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/06/world/nigerian-militias-wield-power-through-intimidation.html

Na ezuzu Obele oge 30k akwulu gi aga agwu, aga jua Rochas ase. i know say na Abakiliki slave boy you be. correct igbo man doesn't think and act like a paid slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash / Ownership Of Lagos; Balogun Of Eko Abisoye Oshodi Responds To Oba Of Benin / APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.