Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees (66228 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by JohnFrankling(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Married people over to you guys
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Oreofepeters: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
what's there, she should have just sucked the dick jejely.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Queenest11: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Simply instruction she can't follow, see where it landed her, sorry by the way.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Bewiseedet(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Honestly, some women deserve more of this. Nowadays women will do everything including worshiping their so call pastors. But treat their husbands like rag. To my future wife, if you dare follow such steps, I wont delay dropping you at your fathers company.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Slikbae: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Toxic comments. Most Nigerian men are truly insane.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Dshocker(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
The husband wants to turn her to suck suck
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by toscolee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
She's from an impoverished background... The husband has money... That's why even her family members can only help her explain the situation and not raise a finger...if some ladies family treat ur bleep up, na u NGO go assist, no b her.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by stevecantrell: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dshocker:
The husband wants to turn her to suck suck

more like Soco soco...
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Jokkarm2: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
SO MADAM YOU NO NO YOUR WORK ABI, IF NA FAKE PASTOR SAY MAKE YOU DUAM FOR MIRRACLE YOU GO WAN SWALLOW EVERYTHING WITH YOUR MOUTH. YOU BETTER GO AND DO THE NEEDFULL. WELL DEM NEVER BORN THE WOMAN WEEE NO GO GIVE ME HEAD ANYTIME I COME BACK FROM WORK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by richiepolymer(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Very unfair woman! I'm sure the husband would have given her head severally but she never reciprocated. I blame the man for marrying such a woman. Let the woman go ahead with her missionary sex life and let the man have his peace. He shouldn't have beat her up though.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Maxi3k(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
This woman no serious
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by kingthreat(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Its not hard na. She no lick lollipop when she small?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by holycrest(f): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
not that am supporting domestic violence but have u heard from d man some of d things these women do will shock u.don't b a home breaker all in d name of feminism u nor go help her train her children

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by gwama: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2018
MrJames007:
She refused to suck what

WHY NOT?? cool If she had asked him to suck her S E X, was he going to do it ?? angry angry
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by KanwuliaExtra: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Was she not sucking it prior to saying “I DO”? undecided
Abi the blokos don dey release “womanliness PUS”? grin
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by udemzyudex(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Skirmishes:
cool

She deserved it.

She should have sucked him plus his balls and hairy ass

I think this is not just about sucking his balls, I guess he is just piss off about the wife being obsess with her pastor.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
Seriously this is funny...
B.j dat my woman always use to scatta my dada na him dis bros dey beat person for...lol
Even my woman know say na d first step to satisfying ma demands on d bed n she need to work hard to satisfy me...I enjoy giving her head too...69
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by MrJames007: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
gwama:

WHY NOT?? cool If she had asked him to suck her S E X, was he going to do it ?? angry angry
What did the woman refuse to suck
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by efemena5050(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
venai:
How can you force your wife to suck your dirty and virus infested penis. The one that pains me most is that, it is usually those husbands with numerous women and prostitutes out side, that would come home expecting their wives to suck them.
With the high rate of unfaithfulness that we have in marriages today, no sensible woman should dare suck any penis. Even if na angel you marry, be sure before you suck trouble.
woman wrapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Oyindidi(f): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
What are men turning into? No standard and taste in choosing a wife.

What nonesense! Just look at how unattractive and gory her body looks like, it's so bad that the injury helped in making it less-unattractive.

Too bad. C'mon sucking of blokos, she can't suck.

Nna nawao! Ndi mmadu sef!

Tufiakwa!
Hello!!!
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by ImaIma1(f): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
MrJames007:
She refused to suck what

His destiny
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
efemena5050:
woman wrapper
hmmmm...
Na my mama born me nauw.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by itzprezy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Who two of them epp..their problem angry
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by XaviDayo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is the problem. Getting head has to be a two way thing.

Husband....You love to receive head. You need to find out if your wife likes to give head. Some husbands enjoy getting hear but will never go as low as kissing the belly button of their wives. Clear cheating.

Wife....You need to calmly explain to your hubby why you hate giving head. To some...it's disgusting. Some will go for ya zipper at the slightest opportunity. Some won't ask for a return.

Bottom line...it has to be mutual and consensual.

To the Ediort.
The man should be arrested and immediately hanged upside down. He is a potential killer on the loose.

Devil lasan lasan

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by hybee55: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
The greatest enemy of man.flesh!!!!Earning passive income to substitute for data is this days is necessary .So let me introduce to you how you can make some money while reading news like this .09023576394
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Maybe the husband found out that she has been sucking their pastors dick and demanded same. Some pastors are deceivers. Finally shun Domestic violence.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Ajrf: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
[i][/i]very bad
zoba88:
A Nigerian, Lara Wise,took to Facebook to share the story of a man in Lagos who beat his wife to pulp,drove her to hospital and ran away because she refused to suck his penis.

Read the story below...

"what I want to tell u is that make that church ur new home don't bother come to my house cos u won't believe what I will do to u.make sure pastor becomes ur husband from today n anything u need collect it from pastor.if u want to remain in ur matrimonial home as u said then u must do whatever I ask u to do,if not from today u will not av peace with me except u abide by my rules."

."dat's message from XX dis morning ooo he has be beating me dis morning because he want me to be socking his penn*s."

I spent the better part of yesterday on this horrible case of matrimonial abuse.
Someone called from the hospital where the man had driven his wife to after beating her to a pulp.  He beat her up,  drove her to the hospital,  dropped her there and drove away.
The hospital staff said this girl is a regular here and for the same reason.
What this lady told me weakened me.  I am surprised she is not dead.  But I fear she might very soon if help does not come her way.
I eventually got to speak with her family members who told me the beatings are too rampant.Some months ago,  he beat her badly and left her for dead in the rain outside their house.
I immediately arranged for her to be taken to a safe place as soon as she left the hospital.  I also arranged for her kids to be picked up from school to be with her.

I have two challenges at the moment and that is why I am sharing this.
1. My phone wiped off some contacts including those of the people (NGOs) I would have reached out to for help over this matter.  I need an NGO ASAP.  I have this girl's contact as well as those of her husband and the doctor.
2. This incident happened in Lagos and I am far from there at the moment.

Nigerians, please help save this life.
Thank you''

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-beats-his-wife-in-lagosdumps-her-in.html
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Kira290(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
That wife dey craze undecided
woman wey I use my money marry.... can't suck me? undecided
If any girl try that rubbish with me lason
You're packing out ni.
Nonsense sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Dredgemaster(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
What are men turning into? No standard and taste in choosing a wife.

What nonesense! Just look at how unattractive and gory her body looks like, it's so bad that the injury helped in making it less-unattractive.

Too bad. C'mon sucking of blokos, she can't suck.

Nna nawao! Ndi mmadu sef! How beautiful is your mother fool?

Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Kira290(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
K
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by armadeo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sex.

A minor issue in matrimony.

If you like mad sex better get an experienced woman st home not some missionary leg tightening woman. Else your marriage would be short lived.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bewiseedet:
Honestly, some women deserve more of this. Nowadays women will do everything including worshiping their so call pastors. But treat their husbands like rag. To my future wife, if you dare follow such steps, I wont delay dropping you at your fathers company.
It is stupidity to do mouth action. Even our fathers of old didn't do this at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room / Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.