Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees (66225 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by innobets(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
Antie Suck d stuff naaa.. Make d case die lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Oyindidi(f): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kira290:
That wife dey craze undecided
woman wey I use my money marry.... can't suck me? undecided
If any girl try that rubbish with me lason
You're packing out ni.
Nonsense sad
You are not even man enough to be called a husband if all you want is someone to suck your little preek. Get out!!!

7 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by R0ckefeller: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
people need to understand some basic things, that kind of thing u don't force people or ur partner to do it, u let it come it come willingly that's when y'all would enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by MrHighSea: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hai.
Two storey above, I saw

Little Prick.

Dt tin can pain....
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by correct7: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
The woman suppose know part of her job. This is a simple thing which every matured couple suppose to address without creating issues. Only that the woman is immature.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by xpool(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nigerian women are too petty, selfish, insensitive and always playing to the gallery.
Almost daily, we hear women divorcing their husbands because they claim their husbands have small joysticks, the husband is a one minute man, the husband can't satisfy them on bed: and such reasons are supported by all women.
But just for this complain by this man who has sort other ways for her wife to give him sexual satisfaction, because of the woman's sexual inefficiencies, all the ladies are now attacking g him.
Nigerian ladies are hypocrites, he obviously loves her and wants to keep his marriage, but was only looking for ways to be faithful and happy.
Seriously, if you can't give your husband or wife Mouth Gig, if he or she asks, then you are not compatible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Danzysb(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2018
What's this thread all about?
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Dredgemaster post=72999466][/quote] senseless ancestral fowl
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Reference(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
The over sexualisation of society is turning men to animals. Where did he learn this kind of bestial behaviour. Certainly his parents could not have done this evil, shameful behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by ChiefAlex(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
vizkiz:

Marriage sometimes is more than attractive body..Except for self defense, a man who beats his wife should be publicly brutalized

Mumu go and beat the man now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Teespice(f): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:
What are men turning into? No standard and taste in choosing a wife.

What nonesense! Just look at how unattractive and gory her body looks like, it's so bad that the injury helped in making it less-unattractive.

Too bad. C'mon sucking of blokos, she can't suck.

Nna nawao! Ndi mmadu sef!

Tufiakwa!

I never knew a day will come when I will say this.

you are a despicable excuse of a human being.

tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Essential(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
she must be a very good sucker. i am sure this not the first time. lol
the man should be arrested though. maybe he can ask his inmate for a Mouth Action over there. lol
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by autoposh(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:

What nonesense! Just look at how unattractive and gory her body looks like, it's so bad that the injury helped in making it less-unattractive.

Tufiakwa!
How is this a laughing matter? Anything for likes

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by autoposh(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by ositadima1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
autoposh:

mayb u lack wisdom afterall. a matter as grave as this, this is the best ur brain can deliver?
think deeply, ur brain really failed u.

But why won't the wife satisfy his wish? Plus, this story is one sided, we don't know the full account.
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
xpool:
Nigerian women are too petty, selfish, insensitive and always playing to the gallery.
Almost daily, we hear women divorcing their husbands because they claim their husbands have small joysticks, the husband is a one minute man, the husband can't satisfy them on bed: and such reasons are supported by all women.
But just for this complain by this man who has sort other ways for her wife to give him sexual satisfaction, because of the woman's sexual inefficiencies, all the ladies are now attacking g him.
Nigerian ladies are hypocrites, he obviously loves her and wants to keep his marriage, but was only looking for ways to be faithful and happy.
Seriously, if you can't give your husband or wife Mouth Gig, if he or she asks, then you are not compatible.
Small dick negro spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by ositadima1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Chizzyjoyce(f): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
this one got me speechless.. Pls nothing is by force and I see no reason why he should place his wife under such torturous act..
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by MartinsD12(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian, Lara Wise,took to Facebook to share the story of a man in Lagos who beat his wife to pulp,drove her to hospital and ran away because she refused to suck his penis.

Read the story below...

"what I want to tell u is that make that church ur new home don't bother come to my house cos u won't believe what I will do to u.make sure pastor becomes ur husband from today n anything u need collect it from pastor.if u want to remain in ur matrimonial home as u said then u must do whatever I ask u to do,if not from today u will not av peace with me except u abide by my rules."

."dat's message from XX dis morning ooo he has be beating me dis morning because he want me to be socking his penn*s."

I spent the better part of yesterday on this horrible case of matrimonial abuse.
Someone called from the hospital where the man had driven his wife to after beating her to a pulp.  He beat her up,  drove her to the hospital,  dropped her there and drove away.
The hospital staff said this girl is a regular here and for the same reason.
What this lady told me weakened me.  I am surprised she is not dead.  But I fear she might very soon if help does not come her way.
I eventually got to speak with her family members who told me the beatings are too rampant.Some months ago,  he beat her badly and left her for dead in the rain outside their house.
I immediately arranged for her to be taken to a safe place as soon as she left the hospital.  I also arranged for her kids to be picked up from school to be with her.

I have two challenges at the moment and that is why I am sharing this.
1. My phone wiped off some contacts including those of the people (NGOs) I would have reached out to for help over this matter.  I need an NGO ASAP.  I have this girl's contact as well as those of her husband and the doctor.
2. This incident happened in Lagos and I am far from there at the moment.

Nigerians, please help save this life.
Thank you''

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-beats-his-wife-in-lagosdumps-her-in.html
Even though I don't support the man's actions there is a way to silently solve this issue you can reject her food and even reject her sex and the woman too is stupid, the man married you, he has the right to do whatever he wants with you, na this kind thing dey make man look else for them hot olosho who will give them everything even snake in monkey shadow by that time the woman will start saying he is cheating when you opened the doo r for him to look elsewhere
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by fakuta(f): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
The secret of good marriage remains a secret
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Yoighaman(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
She had better get separated from the man immediately, before she loses her life!
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Bewiseedet(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
asuustrike1:

It is stupidity to do mouth action. Even our fathers of old didn't do this at all
we now have fathers of new
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by baratech: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
All this beating because of mouth action... Sad. Too much violence in the country!!! Many people are frustrated... Buhari must go
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
Bewiseedet:
we now have fathers of new
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Vega100: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy una no go kill me for this Nairaland.. cheesy[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
MartinsD12:

Even though I don't support the man's actions there is a way to silently solve this issue you can reject her food and even reject her sex and the woman too is stupid, the man married you, he has the right to do whatever he wants with you, na this kind thing dey make man look else for them hot olosho who will give them everything even snake in monkey shadow by that time the woman will start saying he is cheating when you opened the doo r for him to look elsewhere
He married her Hence have d right to do whatever he wants with her? Cant believe such people exist on Planet earth. On second thought, i think some Nigerian guys are just mentally Deranged

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by frozen70(f): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sucking of joy stick is not the issue

The main issue is that he should suck your pussy too

If both of you are sucking each other, there won't be an issue
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
frozen70:
Sucking of joy stick is not the issue

The main issue is that he should suck your pussy too

If both of you are sucking each other, there won't be an issue
Not every woman likes it, i Dont like it! Nobody have d right to force me to do something i Dont like all in d name of marriage. Marriage is not by force
Re: Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
correct7:
The woman suppose know part of her job. This is a simple thing which every matured couple suppose to address without creating issues. Only that the woman is immature.
A woman Refusing to give mouth action to her husband is Immature but a husband who Batters his wife for Refusing him mouth action is Matured. I Dont understand how some people were brought to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room / Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.